Post your Battlestations

Post your Battlestations

I'm a few days away from moving all of this into my newly remodeled office. I wait with bated breath.

!

I really need to get an updated shot of the setup. maybe this weekend.

what's your fucking problem?

What do you mean user?

I hope you get help soon. You clearly need it.

I think someone's a little grumpy today.

disgusting

postin

I'll be praying for you

Could be pretty comfy, but clean/repaint your window trim, and painting the walls a nice color would do wonders.

>but clean/repaint your window trim
I've cleaned it a few times but with two cats jumping up to the window all day every day it just gets covered in little cat foot prints again in no time

Hey faggot. How's life treating you? Moving soon? HAHA. How's the Volkswagen and the BF? Hows the job hunt? Hahaha.

Done with your attention for today?

How do your cats' feet get that dirty all the time, user? Vacuum more or some shit, god damn. Or don't, it's your life.

No, you're still giving me plenty.

Just ignore him and be glad he isn't offering to email anons his dick pics again.

Death to all bullys.

Does your 60gb ps3 still work? Im thinking about sending mine in for repair. I picked up a super slim but that thing is a heap of shit.

Yes, it still works, super loud when playing vidya, but still works.

Mines fine. I think it was refurbished hwen I bought it tohugh.

Also

>Tfw want to post my station but still need to add/change a few things before it's ready
Anyone else know this feel

Ewww it's the cutlet gay furry. Why couldn't Irma do its job.

bump

Sounds like someone is tsun for lotion user.

Please be gentle.

No, just post it as is.

I question some of the personal tastes but cannot deny you did a good job making a comfy, personable place for yourself.

I like what I like.
What specifically though?

not video games

Cameras shitty but whatever.

What keyboard you recommend for

>Australian Olympic Swimteam Uniform from last year's olympics

Umm user shouldn't you be training for 2020 tokyo?

oh fuck it's upside down

>posting from Australia
I thought Moot got rid of all you shitposters

Why are you wearing dish rags on your feet?

But Fridays are my day off user. I just want to sit at home and Play Overwatch and Metroid Zero Mission

What sport you play?

Better than TrumpLand

Cute kittlehopper.

beep boop

Neat. I like the scene behind your monitor.

>putting a tv up high

viewing angles, do you understand them? you stupid motherfuckers, your TV should be about eye level unless you want to strain your neck long term

I swear you fuckers who do this are the same dense fucks who willingly choose to sit at the very front row in a movie theater

This isn't mine but I saw it in one of these threads a while back. I love the aquarium. Just imagine sitting next to that in the dark.

Whoops, forgot pic.

Is that your gf?

ye

WELL WELL WELL

Surprise surprise..

Who we got here today.. Ahh yes... The same posters as from the last thread, the thread before that, and the thread before that too..

Heh.. If it ain't my old pal.. How you been kid?You.. kid... Nice seeing you again..
Hows the virginity holding up? Good? Heh.. Thats good to hear my man.. real nice..

You live in a townhouse?

pretty good but where's the PS4?

>ITT: People who never leave the house

Why would I buy one when I already have a computer?

How many times you fuck her per day?

2 sometimes 3 depending on her mood

I swim though that's all I'll say.

Ok, rooting for ya

Simple but effective

Nice.

That chair is pure genius.

Work in progress. Need to move my rear speakers back.

>Crappy old laptop
>Trash and garbage everywhere

Typical stoner.

Favorite stroke?

Bet you like it in the ass, qler.

I was in the Olympics last year, Im praying i make the cut for Tokyo so I can be a massive weeb whilst on a "business trip"

The kind my boyfriend gives me

>karna

Fag.

The laptop is like 4 years old

And the "trash and garbage" it's food, I'm in the kitchen

But yes, I'm the typical stoner xD I always play high

Not more than you aner, xD I thought you will not recognize the lap

POSTAN

Pretty cool. Is that your living room with the door by the tv leading outside?

that's impressive, congrats

It's the bottom level of a 3 story townhouse, and yeah that leads outside. The living rooms actually upstairs and I keep that one very modern and nice for company. The downstairs is my autism cave where I have my pc, a projector, and movie posters everywhere.

Wait... I almost bought one of those a few years back... And that looks familiar. Are you in or near the sacramento area?

Nope. I live in bumfuck.

Ah okay. There were a few townhouses that had similar interiors. Pretty cool setup my dude.

once again literally no video games in this thread

Thanks bruv

My brother got me into this show, only a few eps in but I'm digging it

It's a good one. The manga's even better.

>everyone in Sup Forums has beautiful battlestations with multi-monitor setups in amazing atmospheric rooms
>my battlestation is a just desk with a monitor in a boring white room with nothing in it

Get out of the thread before you get spoiled. I'll start: All Might fucking dies.

It's not much, but it's mine.

Make it into a project and do it over time user. Mine was a pain in the ass and took a while but it was fun and satisfying.

on the internet no one noes your a dog