What is the future of couch co-op games?

What is the future of couch co-op games?

Virtual Couches

The videogame where I'm so fucking happy that Harvey Weinstein is finally getting exposed

Does your girlfriend have nice legs, Sup Forums?

Couch co-op will probably always be around for as long as Nintendo is. Other than that, the odd indie here and there

the switch is about all that's left that still doing it. Although it can also be bed co-op which is nice too.
i want to say "yes" but not being bad does not automatically make them "nice" does it?

never found hermione that attractive but god damn that pixie haircut with that coat making it seem shes got nothing underneath
hnng

I know this guy is a fat ugly kike but I'd be molesting hot actresses if I could. Can I get a rundown and sauce on chick?

Come on nigga that's Emma Watson
I've always liked her much more with long hair

Nintendo Switch

Pretty good. There's a lack of adventure games, or ones that you level up and stuff but there's lots of good couch co-op stuff.

Indie games are the only constant source of local multiplayer due to the fact online functionality is difficult for independent developers.

AAA titles for consoles will want to encourage you to buy your own separate console and title, besides the few nice things out there like 3DS download play that go hugely unused.

is that justin bieber in a skirt lmao

>future of couch co-op
>not having 6-7 friends coming to your house each week with their Switch and Gamecube controller to play Smash 4 and MK8

Stop posting here and get some friends, bitch nigga.

I never found her attractive. Didn't grow up on harry potter. Maybe if I looked up another picture it'd be different but she almost has this perpetual prepubescent look that isn't appealing.

She's pretty, clearly, just not one I'd choose to fuck if I had another option. But I'm a tittycow lover

Why do we always hear about old men preying on young girls

Why dont we hear about rich old women preying on young guys more often

>Can I get a rundown and sauce on chick?
seriously m8? Have you never left your house?

you mean whores who fuck to get ahead

Would you whore yourself out to a granny for some cash?

women are 10 times less horny than men in average
old women even more so

does anyone else hate the term couch co-op?

two birds 1 stone

try not to feel about it

Around you they are.

>Be feminist strobk womyn
>Do speeches at the UN
>still get groped and taken to the casting couch by old jewish men
AINT THAT A BITCH

Literally who?

>>still get groped and taken to the casting couch by old jewish men
First thing I spotted about that greaser too.

Got a curie vibe going for her there.
Shame she's a brainless twat.

Said old man is trying to SHUT IT DOWN WSJ because they have dirty laundry to air on him at the moment.
Still the look of disgust on her face is priceless.

>she almost has this perpetual prepubescent look that isn't appealing
git out

>WSJ becaus
She's empty inside for sure. Except maybe for jew cum. Pardon my language.

Hollywood bitches always cut off their hair after they get raped too many times by old Jews.

Is it to make themselves less attractive to jews?

It's actually a huge turnon for Jews because a bunch of dumb goyim will click on entertainment blogs, buy fashion magazines, and go out to see the latest movie all because of what some dumb celeb did to her hair

>DON'T say anything about this.

>I've seen some shieeet

That photo was from 2011, years before she came out as a feminist
Plus, as far as modern feminists go, she’s rather tame

nvidia has some tech that lets you play couch co-op games by sharing screen and input. it's limited to 30 fps but works pretty well. and there's some other software called moonlight that uses nvidia's tech but lets you do 60 fps
played overcooked with it and it was pretty fun desu

oops, should've specified that the point is it lets you play them online instead of couch only

Fun Fact: The term “casting couch” originates way back into the early 20th century where women were the ones offering sex to get big in the entertainment industry. After a while, women got a footing and men were the ones offering roles for sex after the casting couch phenomenon was set and thought they could get a piece of the pie too.
In the end it’s always the women’s fault, let it be known

mmm nice goyim pussy

She's a mainstream normie feminist. Most people who say they are feminists think it means "Basic human decency applies to men and women", and have never used tumblr, have never used the words "Check your privilege" seriously, and don't understand why people think marxism (Which they only know as an economic theory) has anything to do with feminism. I've seen a lot of dumbasses sperg out about feminism when the other person identified as a feminist, but was a normie feminist who didn't know shit about all of the culture war garbage. Here's a protip:
>The far left wants you to think that their brand of crazy bullshit is the natural conclusion of "Treat women with respect", and want to scare you into agreeing with their batshit opinions, and doing whatever they tell you with the threat of labeling you a sexist.
>The far right also wants you to think the far left speaks for all feminists, and that all of the people who say they're feminists all secretly hold the same batshit opinions, and the only way to stop them is to believe all the new batshit opinions the far right wants you to have, and do what they tell you, otherwise you're a cuck.