Danganronpa

Zero Escape x Danganronpa when

> Kodaka: Kanda-san, who do you think will survive the game?
>Kanda: The characters I chose at Namjatown were Saihara-kun, Maki-chan, Amami-kun, and Tenko-chan.
> Kodaka: But…you knew about Amami.
>Kanda: Yeah…
>Kodaka: You just really wanted to put him in?
>Kanda: No, it was a tough choice, the girls included.
>Kodaka: But it really is a waste that we didn’t get to use Midorikawa-san in the trial.
>Kanda: It’s true. It’s really true!
>Kodaka: So, there might be a chance he could show up…

(From the interview with Kaede's VA)
---

>Kodaka: I like third characters like Momota because he’s like Kuwabara from 'Yuyuhakusho’. I guess Amami ranked 6th thanks to his looks….
>Sasaki: Even though he didn’t do anything…
>Kodaka: Erm, isn’t it because he gives off good vibes? He somehow survived the previous survival too.

(From MyNavi's interview)
---

>Kodaka had suggested Yuya that they should write ‘Danganronpa Amami’. It’s not confirmed yet though. But if it comes out, it will be about Amami traveling around the world in search of his sisters.

(From the talkshow)
---

>The voice of the voice actor Hikaru Midorikawa was also really cool and I wanted to listen more even during recording. Better yet, I wish Amami could've lived a longer life... ....However, it was not possible to change the scenario at that point, because of that I'm in a constant state of crying.

(From the artbook)
---

He's Kodaka's boy and I hate it. I don't want Kodaka touching Rantaro. I want someone like Kitayama to deal with Rantaro.

ROPEWAY

MIND THE KILL MASTER

ONE

>The end of Chapter 4
3 games in a row were Chapter 4 was Chapter Feel.
I didn't ask for this

If Kaito had ran the camera better, the 5th case would've ended the way Kokichi wanted instead of Kaito dying of whatever in space.

At least until chapter 6's twist invalidated it at least.

TWO

So, time for the big question

Exactly how much was Tsumugi pulling out of her ass, and what was the actual truth?

They've already ruined Zero escape once, please not again just leave it dead

HE

Find out in V2/V4/Ultra Despair Girls 2(Maki/Himiko).

This guys gets it.

Just finished the game now, kinda late I know

What dank memes have I missed?

Someone give this man your finest seesaws

Level 60 Dungeon Boss wiped my party, help

It's impossible to tell either way but personally I think she was telling the truth if only because I want something to actually matter in V3.

What satisfaction do you get from playing a literal grind simulator?

All it gives you are points for a chance to pull digital cards!

It's gacha shit hidden behind outdated RPG mechanics!

When are Monokuma and Zero going to fuck and make a litter of evil Bear-Rabbits?

Same here. I'm worried I'm going to have to go back to the boardgame to grind up people with magic defense/elemental barriers which I really don't feel like doing.

I enjoy the concept of playing the boardgame to develop my characters but mother of fuck is it annoying to have to deal with something so RNG heavy.

>Not being a grindfag
>Being this casual

Zero the 3rd is an AI, while Monokuma is a fictional character that happens to be a bear controlled by a teenager in the first game, a legion of robots created by a copycat child in the second, and an AI of the same teenage girl from the game. What makes you think they can breed?

Monokuma has children

That are fictional characters in a self-aware fictional world, and Monokuma built them and made their shitty AIs, not making them through biological processes.

wasn't there a DR reference in ZE somewhere? Or was it the other way around