Why is she so smug?

Why is she so smug?

because she's got nudes

cause of her 10" penis

niggers. spics.

>when the empire got btfo so hard at endor they resorted to diversity hires

She defeated Sup Forums

Because she knows you masturbate to her

LMAO. Due to affirmative action policies, she took the job from a white cis male who was actually qualified, just because of vagina, thats why shes smug.

But she works for Sup Forums

She called someone a racist. Sure showed them.

Empire was always human focused not race focused you retards. If you're butthurt at a brown woman being an imperial officer you fell for the sjw bait hook line and sinker

t. Brown woman

but those are so disappointing

That looks like Shiva from the league

I caused that smile. Good shag.

Nice argument there, Chad.

t. retard

Oh,

Is that Keegan-Michael Key in a wig?

droopy. poor girl

I didnt want to believe you and I sought them out... what hapenned to my bronze princess?

damn i see it

because she knows that she ruined the game for me. I doubt I'll even pirate it.

But what if she's actually well written?

retard here, please don't use that as an insult

Retard

Ew.

>Small AND saggy
Man, she really lost out on the genetic lottery.

I find Indian chicks sexy (including this one) but they tend to have cunty stuck up attitudes

Exhibit A

I would

That goes without saying since there's always somebody out there with absolutely no standards.

Hey I can't control my dick.

She triggered Sup Forums just by existing.

>le 56% face

>Character is confirmed to fight on the Empire's side for thirty years
>"Haha, she'll change sides LMAO"

She's been fighting for the empire since she was 3 years old?

She's planning her defection

At one point, when we are shown the Starkiller base, we hear her voiceover "I've been waiting thirty years for this". This means that she'll be on the Empire's side the entire period from the OT to sequel trilogy, which is thirty years.

>female leads in everything star wars

Because women make up 90% of sci fi/ star wars fans. Stop getting mad about it and face the facts. Be a man, go watch a soap opera if you want to cry like a bitch.

>She does something stupid that costs the lives of a lot of people and/or ruins a secret plan on accident

>Father turns against her and she defects to the rebels
>Father doesn't turn against her and gets killed for protecting her causing her to defect anyways

She isn't

WE. WUZ. QUAANZ

fix the tits, lady

Because she knows they wont have the balls to kill her off or else

That poor woman has the saddest tits. Damned depressing. They’re like The Notebook sad. Her tits are like coming home from school and finding out your old man ran over your cat sad. Mournful. She has mournful tits. They’re like two suicide notes stuffed in a glitter bra. Those things are like a little kid with progeria cracking all his ribs trying to catch a Nerf ball. Just sad. Damnit she has gloomy tits! t’s like she put a dollars worth of change into some old socks and then taped ‘em to her chest! I wanna build two little caskets and give her tits a tasteful, dignified funeral.

>white SJW writer uses fictional minority character to spread his personal agenda

Oh boy, that's new!

Recently finished the audiobook Star Wars Battlefront: Inferno Squad. Was actually not that bad.

Cause she needs no man.

gold

Cause she needs no man.

Well said user.

F

Because it is

>before book release and dark side hero choice in multiplayer
>fuck this boring ass single player its just going to be her defecting to the resistance
>after book release and dark side hero
>multiple different retarded story ideas to continue the trend.

Ugly tits aren't the end desu. At least her face isn't ugly.

CAUSE SHES A FUCKING IMPERIAL CITIZEN YOU REBEL SCUM

cause men btfo and the force is now female

because being a legit women is illegal in western media so we gotta go with strong ethnic tough womyn shtick

Since she is black, I guess then the empire is not made up of white supremacists ah, take that.

Anyway I have not looked up the story but it may not necessarily have to just be about a defector right? Tie Fighter has you being a loyal citizen of the emperor all the way through, and beside, why can't it just be a spinoff? Like when in Star Wars galactic Battlegrounds you win as the empire or the CIS.