Is he the cutest boss?

Is he the cutest boss?

No, Cala Maria is.
Grim's a close 2nd though.

Why was he so hard? If you don't use the right weapons, he's practically impossible.

My game gliches after this guy killed me, the game continued after I died and wouldn't let me restart the level. It was weird, maybe my computer thought I had player 2 ready to go but I never turned it on.

Too cute for his own good.

god fuck off

Yes, now watch him be ruined by fatfaggots and deviantart.

The bird was much harder for me.
In fact I've still not beaten it

Buy Cuphead™

cloud rng and the fire guys being hard to predict

He is the most unbalanced boss
First phase is somewhat easy, 2nd phase is easy, 3rd phase is hard as fuck
Took me almost an hour to beat that fucker

Just super it? Doesn't take much to kill after that if you have hearts. A lot of people seem to struggle with the 2nd phase, don't think they understand how the flame hopping rules work.

roundabout or charge shot. just aim past the exploding fireballs and get out of the way when the flamer comes out.
took me way too long to get it

The third phase doesn't seem that bad but the second one usually leaves me with 1HP left. I don't get how the little fire shits behave.

Just jump at the same time as them bro

I want to cuddle him ugh

If I remember right they jump at the position you were at when they start their little squat before the jump, so it's best to jump when they do as that other user said. They only jump one at a time so reacting to the animation shouldn't be too bad.

>i only meant fun and games
>while blasting you with fucking fire

Why
Why lump him with literal shit-tier fetishes, he deserves better than that.

DELET

This was made just to force autist fetish memes on Cuphead. This is bad and you should feel bad.

STOP

Imagine reaching out to touch his face while he smiles at you and then you punch him in his stupid face

wow rude

He'd turn your face into coal before you even touch him.

Easiest S boss

->the right weapons
Which ones?
I've been using peashooter and the 3-shot one, recently bought the purple one and it seems fun.

I did a perfect run on him and got to the rank screen, and only had a fucking 5/6 on the super portion. What even affects that? Do you have to spam your super moves enough to be able to build more? I don't understand. I went back and did it again and got the S, but it was a fucking pain.

I still dont know, but i get 6/6 everytime by doing a lvl5 super and 2 lvl1 supers, that's enough for the 6/6

How does it work? I've beaten him and I still have no idea. I had a easier time in the third phase than I did trying to guess where those fuckers were going. Especially since the fucking cloud RNG kept putting the only clouds I could jump to in the path of those fuckers.

Stay low and they'll only do shorthops, evade and repeat

He's the cheapest piece of shit in the game because of the RNG clouds. More than once in the third phase they gave me only clouds in the middle when he did his fire breath which meant I had no choice but get hit.

I wrecked him exclusively with the lobber, made the mid section a lot easier.

I found this guy to be pretty easy desu. First phase is you hug the left wall then the egg splinters can't get you. Don't worry about killing the small birds unless you really need to, just come down on and parry the last pink one of each group

Second phase is trickier, just focus on cuphead rather than looking at the boss, and don't move around the screen too much while dodging his feathers.

Third phase, use the tiny plane to weave in and out of the spiky eggs and remember that all of his shots are parryable.

Final phase, switch to bombs and try to stay above the carrier, dodge the pill shots from the other birds if you need to and stay away from the bird's mouth.

Don't focus on damaging the boss, just focus on staying alive, as long as you have the fire button held down enough shots will hit eventually.