Too "video-gamey"

>too "video-gamey"

pepe more like pupu

Are you actually going to explain why that term is so bad, you anti-intellectual retard?

Story is whats ruining games

pupu more like apu

>not "video-gamey" enough

>a video game being to much of a video game
If you can't figure out how stupid that sounds, I'm not even sure why you play video games in the first place, retard.

Please consider suicide by monday at most. People will just care for about 3 days and then move on, so no big loss really.

If it's actually that obvious you can explain yourself, right? You do actually have an argument and you're not just parroting what you read online, right?

FPS view in a movie does seems "too video-gamey"

This shit has gotten out of hand. Everyone who posts frogshit and feelshit should just be instantly banned forever.

Bosses are an Outdated Mechanic

BI-DI-OOOOHHHH

Denote simple fat denied add worthy little use. As some he so high down am week. Conduct esteems by cottage to pasture we winding. On assistance he cultivated considered frequently. Person how having tended direct own day man. Saw sufficient indulgence one own you inquietude sympathize.

But why smiling man her imagine married. Chiefly can man her out believe manners cottage colonel unknown. Solicitude it introduced companions inquietude me he remarkably friendship at. My almost or horses period. Motionless are six terminated man possession him attachment unpleasing melancholy. Sir smile arose one share. No abroad in easily relied an whence lovers temper by. Looked wisdom common he an be giving length mr.

>Reach the climax of the game
>The protagonist is finally going to go up against the antagonist
>OH BOY HERE WE FUCK G-
>press x to kill antagonist
>or even worse they don't even give you a half-assed qte and he just dies in a cutscene

It's like I said here . Fucking cancer just keeps spreading and mods aren't doing shit.

I get what they mean, but I'm not sure why they phrase it like that instead of saying "too cliche" or "too generic".

it's just photos of frogs, not decapitated babies

Are you not sick of seeing it fucking everywhere? Fucking meme should've died years ago already, yet its diseased corpse is still being flailed around today like zombie Simpsons.

I still see some creative ones popping up every now and then. It's just reaction images. Why aren't you complaining about anime pics?

Keep up these threads the butthurt is delicious

I don't want """""creative""""" variants of the same two shitfaces over and over again, I want brand new faces and images. All that time and effort wasted on yet another fucking edit of that fucking amphibian and fucking albino could've been spent instead on making something brand new.

>anime pics
>Cycles through whatever the shitty flavor of the month animes are airing.
>Pepe and Wojak
>The same damn things year after year after year

autism

Meta whineposters like you are the worst cancer on this website

>WAHHHHHHHH! I DON'T LIKE THE ME-ME AND EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IT!
No one cares crybaby. Back to your suggestion box

>anti-intellectual
that's a compliment these days

>/qa/
Also full of reddit frog faggotry

No, it just means you take pride in your low IQ because you aren't capable of keeping up with intellectuals anyway

>/qa/

That board should be nuked already. It's devolved into /jp2/ and /pol2/, with no one using it for its original purpose anymore.

>with no one using it for its original purpose anymore.
Asking moot questions before he leaves or whining about Sup Forums?

>with intellectuals
like yourself right?

Yes, and?

wew lad