twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2>=1>3

SEE SAW > MUH LOVE > DOHYAA

I love Junko!

I agree

1=2>ZZS>3>V3

1 > V3 > UDG > 2 > trash > 3

2>1>3
Im talking about the cases specifically.
Story wise and in terms of atmosphere 1 was the best. Always kept me at my toes not knowing what is actually going on

2 > V3 > 1

V3 > 2 > 1 > 3

The only good case about 2 was the last one.

Everything else was shit, specially the Mikan one.

Zero Escape: 1 > 2 > trash > shit > garbage > 3
Danganronpa: 2 > 1 > UDG > 3 > V3 > 1 anime

999 > VLR > ZTD
1 = 2 > V3

2 had the best ones, no argument. Cases in 1 and 3 are just too easy

>trash > garbage
those are fighting words there son

Fuck off, Garbage Man.

2 > v3 > 1 > shit > UDG
999 > VLR > ZTD
Danganronpa really should be rated by case. As much as I like 2, ch 2, 3, and 6 were dogshit.

Why was it called an Octagon again?

Huh, an 8 letter word for an object that moves between floors of a building... what could it be?

Is V3 really that bad?

2 > V3 >>>>> 1
1 has best atmosphere but the snore-inducing cast kills it

No, brainlets just can't handle the ending

>somehow for people V3 ruins previous games more than anime 3
Anime literally ruined whole second game and made it completely obsolete

You have no.
Fucking.
Idea.

1 > V3 > UDG > 2

Danganronpa V3 makes the Danganronpa 3 anime Future and Part Arc look like the Mona Lisa of storytelling. Danganronpa V3 is REALLY bad.

It has the best cases and cast out of all of the games, retards are just triggered by the ending

2 > V3 >>> 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Miu shit >>>>>>>>>>>> Nekomaru shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zero Time Dilemma

2 cases are awful except for the fifth one. The first two were even more obvious than 11037.

1 had the best cast though. 2's was the most boring. Only annoying mememan and the retarded robot were memorable.

I loved it
But the ending is really fucking weird
The entire reason the ending is like that is because of fucking cospox, and the devs wanting to bring back old characters for fanservice so they had to create a pseudo-meta ending, which isn't even meta because it's not about our world

Cases yes. Cast no. The majority of the cast is unlikeable and annoying.

It's a good game but has a disappointment ending like every other Danganronpa.

>1 had the best cast though
The isn't the most wrong thing ever said, but it's pretty close

Why people does not understand cospox?
She couldnt cosplay as Kaede because Kaede is the REAL person with fake personality, while dr1 and dr2 characters are completely fictional in V3 universe

V3 is the best in the series. Best cast, best cases, best mini games, best post game modes.

People who disagree are butthurt about the ending; most of those people didn't even understand it either.

Fite me.

>best mini games

2's cast was ridiculously boring. Outside of Nagito none of the characters stood out, and Nagito was poorly written. But because of memes retards like him.
V3's cast had a few decent characters but most were unlikeable.
1's cast had a few duds but overall were at least somewhat interesting and two out of three of the main trio had decent character development, unlike 2 and V3.

>oh no this game called previous game fiction so they are not real for me anymore!!! MOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYY DO SOMETHING

Just like every dangan. Most of 1s are forgettable and 2 only had a couple ones that stood out.

Cast is okay but 1's was better. Minigames are iffy. V3 definitely had the best cases and bonus modes. I liked the ending btw.

Better than improved hangman from 2.

>Saihara/Harukawa/Momota didn't get any development
What did he mean by this?

I envy you for coming from the universe where DR1 had interesting characters.

1 had some boring characters but few were unlikeable. Half of V3's cast was unlikeable and all of 2's cast was boring except for Nagito. Who was unlikeable.

Much more interesting than 2's boring ass cast. V3's were interesting but most were annoying. The game leaned way too hard into making the characters over the top.

>Nagito was poorly written

I can't fathom how people like 1's cast most, the only likable characters were Sakura and Chihiro

Meant for

le brainlets will never understand the ending

>zero development
>retarded motive
>serves only to give Hajime someone to argue with

>1 is mediocre with a few good characters and cases
>2 is good with some nice characters and mostly good cases
>V3 has some good cases plagued by large logical inconsistencies and an overwhelmingly bad cast, plus the ending is even worse than the previous two

Tell me which characters in DR1 you found interesting

The only unlikeable ones were Genocider, Hifumi, and the Ishimaru.

To be fair, you need a very high IQ to understand Tsumugi's actions.

i really hated the cases in 1, only half of them were actually murders, and 1-1 and 1-3 pretty much revealed the culprit within the first minute

This. V3 has a questionable ending, but 3 flat out ruined every villain in the series and ruined DR2 in general (aside from Twogami IMO). DR1 got out mostly unscathed over than the reveal about how Junko took over the world really does ruin the picture that was painted for it. Even poor UDG didn't get out of it unscathed as they got an episode just for them which completely ruined Monaca, by far the most interesting villain in the series.

The only good thing about the anime was the music and the memes from the Future side.

There's nothing wrong with unlikeable characters

2's cases and especially trials were bad. They were less about logic and more about trial and error, hangmans gambit was made infinitely worse, and as was panic talk action.

I understand it
But because of cospox they wrote themselves into a corner
They had this brilliant plan to have the cosplayer cosplay as the old characters
Then someone pointed out that she couldn't because of cospox
So they decided to make everything fiction so she can cosplay as the old characters without problems, because they're fictional
See?

I agree

ONE

The first three cases in 2 also revealed the culprits almost immediately.

Do you think real life Kaito and Maki hooked up seeing their fictional characters becoming a main romantic subplot in the show?

Didn't watch the anime because I heard it was terrible. Did it ruin (or kill) any of the characters from 2?

DRV3 minus chapter 6>DR2>DR1>DRV3 asa awhole

What the fuck are you talking about? There was no real Maki and Kaito

>tfw everyone's backstory and subplot was a lie
>tfw Maki's feelings for Kairi were fabricated
>tfw everything you've accomplished didn't matter

Fuck I lost sleep over this shit

It has its own COMPLEX ending that mock you for like 2 hours

Trials and murders as a whole are probably better and there is a lot of feels for entire game but ending ruin the entire experience by breaking the universes 4th wall

flip it the other way around.
Also Kyoko is the best girl

When I heard this I immediately knew that this will be spammed to hell here
sadly I couldnt see release threads because I left prior because of spoilers

it's MGS2 all over again, for pretty much the same reasons

5 years from now, it'll be considered the best game by most people, unless an actual MGS3 comes out

Nagito is by far the best written character. Nagito's entire mindset comes from how his life has been, and how his talent has effect it. His good luck and bad luck streak is what drives his obsession with hope. That combine with him being an absolute madman and causing the best case in DR easily makes him the best. Then again you somehow fine the DR1 cast interesting which are largely inferior to 2 and V3 so I'm wasting my time.

10/10 work

They should have sandwiched Maki when they got a chance. Its a shame male characters in DR are such a faggots when they aren't evil.

They really blew off with 3-5 case.
You see it and immediately think
>ok so Ouma died and Kaito killed him
and it turns out to be right

In 2-5 you saw Komaeda dead and you were thinking
>what the fuck happened here

Miu Iruma.

>trying to rape the ultimate assassin

Do you want to die?

The 4th one actually scared me at night

Seeing the three best boys working together like that was orgasmic. Funny how despite Kokichi being a dick he was right all the time, great rival character.

This
They had one of the best relationship in the series right behind Sakura and Hina.

best girl

But they are. Havent you listen to Tsumugi?

Good taste.

>someone saved my shitty meme
D-doushio

I find it very hard to rank the games because they all have their strengths and weaknessess.

DR1 has the weakest cast, lots of passengers and simply shallow characters as well as very simple and easy cases, but it also has the most consistent ending and generally benefits from the focus that comes from being an entirely self-contained story, something that really cannot be understated.

SDR2 has a great cast and better cases, but the ending, while well executed, rings a bit hollow due to its reliance and what can only be a called a complete asspull (SSJ Hinata).

DRV3 has a pretty good cast as well, but its real strength concerning the characters comes from their interactions. They feel the most like people growing and developing relationships, I really like that. The cases, aside from the first, not the biggest fan. They're better than 1 but worse than 2 I'd say. I really like the ending, putting the eventual resolution completely aside, it just left such a huge emotional impact, to see your heroes go through the existential dread of realizing their entire lives are a lie and there really was no greater point or purpose to all the pain they went through.

So yeah, 3 > 2 >= 1

v3-4 and v3-5 felt like they wanted to repick 2-4 and 2-5's dynamics (murder in a new area where characters falsely understand the layout & ambiguous murder related to main rival) but kinda dropped the ball on this
At least Hope Searching was good

To be honest her feelings probably were real, its just their backstories(and thus their personalities)were fabricated and Maki with THAT past was more likely to fall for THAT backstory and personality of Kaito

I think Kaede got it worst, she was a bitch who wanted entire world to go to hell

Post your face when
youtube.com/watch?v=o5IuT5_ayjs
started playing in 1st chapter

I loved how creepy Ouma reactions were. Definitely best ones in series.

I agree with this.

TWO

THIS IS ALL THAT REMAINS OF A ONCE POWERFUL N-SHOWTIME

What's his name again?

Kaito should have realised that he could score with her even before 4th trial

>while well executed
sorry. muh VR fucking terrible plot device

Cast
2>3>1
Trials
2>3>>>>>>>Waifus
3>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AE>1