Is this worth getting?

Is this worth getting?

it's the best controller ever made. what do you think?

Yes.

D-Pad looks annoying though

Does it even have a headphone jack like the PS4 controller? Also this thing costs $70 bucks where I live compared to the dual shock 4 which costs $40.

Yes, if you are too poor the other option is the mayflash adapter btw

Doesn't stand up to intense sessions. You have to treat the analog sticks like they're made of glass.

After 2 Splatfests, my right stick drifts even when it's in the neutral position and no amount of recalibration will correct it.

It's still infinitely better than the regular joycons, but for the price I expected more durability.

wii u pro controller was better desu

What's wrong with how the dpad looks?

I imagine that your hands look like this

imagine having to spend 70$ on top of your console just so you dont have to use meme stick controllers

>using the right stick in splatoon 2

LOL

Xbox one controller:

cheaper
asymmetric stick
analog triggers
Bluetooth
can use AAs or proprietary battery pack

XBONE controller wins

This

>analog triggers
>an improvement
Kill yourself

Feels good. I bought two and another set of joycons and an extra dock just to make sure Nintendo makes even MORE money.

no headphone jack but dont worry it has amiibo support! thats what you really wanted, right? content locked behind expensive, plastic figures on top of season passes!

You don't have to though. The joycons are fine.

This, but mostly 'cause I'm a handlet. Decent battery life and pretty relaxing to use on the couch.

>Kill yourself

woah, what a fag!

>best controller ever made
>no pivot point on the d-pad
these fuckers have the balls to sell you a cheap Chinese dpad on a $70 controller lmao

>Look! I'm a platform warrior!

Yes user, if everyone enjoyed their hobbies on only you-approved ways, the world would be a better place.

I got the splatoon 2 one, It's pretty good. The d-pad complaints are real, though. Doesn't come up much though since most games don't require you to use the d-pad. 70 seemed a little expensive but I have friends IRL and we all appreciate having full controllers(atm I have 2 pairs of joy-cons and the pro controller)

I owned a ps2 and then a ps3 briefly before getting into pc which I bought a 360 controller for because it's supposed to be great. After getting used to the xbox symbols (abxy) I picked up a 3ds which then I've had trouble with nintendo's abxy scheme. Till this day i've had trouble with on screen prompts on both my pc and 3ds when using controllers.

Question is y tho.

I actually prefer the joy-con in the grip, but I always like smaller controls. Game Boy Micro is my favorite Nintendo system.

I dropped using the Pro Controller immediately upon trying it with Puyo Puyo Tetris. That d-pad is terrible. Not having a little pivot bump in the middle means you can press all four directions at once and that's incredibly dumb. How Nintendo of all companies could screw a d-pad up is beyond me.

I really want to try this controller, looks comfy and its d-pad may not be the worse shit ever. this concerns me a bit though

Wish that there were more controllers with the d-pad in the same place as on the DS, i like being able to use the left analog stick while selecting things with my pointing finger via the d-pad.

>content locked behind expensive figures as well as dlc and season passes are a good thing!
>it makes sense that your $400 console doesnt come with a contoller. its only another $60 for one anyway!
>controllers dont need headphone jacks, noone uses them and its better off this way
nintendo fanboys are the fucking worst. enjoy your online subscription and no voice chat.

claw grip

impressive user-kun

>have a great time using the Splatoon 2 version of this controller for Splatoon 2 and Sonic Mania
>play Slime-San with it, D-Pad registers up and sideways at the same time, die constantly
Get this controller if platformers are not your thing.