Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I9pPoXGZe18
youtu.be/l9Jy8HvM1bw
youtu.be/46HACY801pU
youtu.be/N6NZLISRN0U
youtu.be/Kg1cLVDGF9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When? Like today or just "soon"?

their online is so bad. i quit splatoon 2 because it really is unbearable....opponents freely running through my ink and shit.
it better be fixed by the time smash is out

It won't be fixed
Just do what I did and resell your swtich for $400 and get something worth a damn

thats probably why their paid online services is so cheap.

>falseflagging this hard
this shithole has the most pathetic fanboy shitposters on the internet

but some non-online games do look promising.
zelda was an ok experience. i liked mario rabbids a little more. looking forward to odyssey. but goddamn i bought this system for smash5, so im pretty pissed off about how shitty online is.

Go to reddit fuckboy
You can shill nintendo all day while getting fucked in the ass by Jamal

Zelda is on PC. Mario Rabbids is ok, but not worth getting a switch for. Odyssey would be the only reason I'd consider a switch for. It's just stupid how they advertise all these heavy online games, but their servers are worse than the dreamcast.

still trying? sad

Delete this immediately, criticism of Nintendo is strictly forbidden

Games, games worth console buying for, fucking nintodler

Oh irony

>Zelda is on PC
No, it isn't. A shitty emulated version that doesn't run flawlessly is.

This is fucking retarded, honestly. These people should be banned for shitposting to this magnitude. I'm so fucking tired of this level of posting.

>Zelda is on PC
>Servers are worse than the Dreamcast

>banal discussion about a video game product
>on video games board
>Go to reddit you fuck boy
>Shilling

What's the reasoning behind charging for online for something that's years behind Sony's free PS3 online released years ago?
Not a Sony fanboy, I do have a switch, but there shouldn't be any reasoning to charge for this shit, I don't even care about the free SNES games or whatever they are giving out a month.

Making money? Do you know what capitalism is user?

You have to have a good product first if you think about charging money for it.
Switch online, or anything that has Nintendo and online on the same sentence are not worthy of being behind a pay wall, specially since it's on the same tier as the 3DS online features and not only that, it's missing stuff like Miiverse.

>Zelda is on PC.
Kek keep on dreaming.

I don't get the point. You reference sonys last gen as having free online. But the Wii/WiiU/3DS all had free online. Will you not cry about Nintendo wanting a piece of the pie?

So you don't know what capitalism is then? You don't need a "good product", you don't need something "worthy", all you need is something that sells.

Neither the wiiu nor the switch holds the framerate for 100% of the gametime and as soon as it drops below 30 it's straight to 20, so it's not even flawless on the legit hardware

Although I am against paying for online, at least Sony started to charge when it had features such as party chat and cloud storage, Switch's online should remain free until they at least get close to something to what the PS3 has, you can't even message people on the system, everything will rely on your smartphone.
I do know what capitalism is, I just don't wanna see another Wii U because Nintendo is getting cocky with the Switch sales.

Because your audience is retarded, and they will pay money for it. There comes a point when the "free market" doesn't work because the market has gained an irrational attachment to big names, meaning even if something better and providing more value comes along it will be ignored because it wasn't made by a company who is your friend. Just accept that you're a fucking pig who should eat the slop in front of you before the god damned slaughter.

The fact that so many people on Sup Forums are mad about paying 20 bucks a year for online is proof this board is filled with teenagers and NEETS.

20 dollars a year comes up to less than $2 a month. That's nothing even if you have a shitty part time job.

I just want a comfy Animal crossing to be out for the cold months is that too much to ask?

Not him, but I already completed Breath of the Wild on my PC using the Cemu emulator, and I didn't even need to turn off any graphical settings. I played on 1080p 60fps all the way through.

There is literally no point in buying a Switch until 4 years down the line when it costs $150 and actually has games on it.

The problem is that $20 a year is too expensive for the absolute dogshit online they offer.

they're not mad about paying 20€$. they won't pay anything

those people have other consoles and they're just shitposting about other platforms because they have nothing else to do in their lonely, pathetic lives

>I played on 1080p 60fps all the way through.

I miss when KK sang out in front of the train station and when Copper stood outside the police station. It was nice to see them out and about.

Stardew Valley? I've never played it before and the switch was the perfect time to get it for that reason. I can't wait to farm while it's chilly out.

absolutely nothing wrong with their online system. also you don't know what will they offer

>I completed BOTW on my PC

No you didn't.

Please don't defend Nintendo when it comes to online after
>Wii
>Wii U
>3DS
I'll give a pass to the DS though.

G-g-guys I played at 1080p60fps I promise Sup Forums! I didn't watch some faggot let's player guys! I really played the game, all the way through!

>constant disconnects
>friend code system
>unable to voice chat whatsoever on the console
>no party voice chat system
>can't send a god damn text message to a friend over on the switch
>2015
"You can't complain about Nintendo's online, it's
free
>2017
"You can't complain about Nintendo's online, it's cheaper than the others"
Nintendicksuckers like you should be taken out back and shot. Preferably while Nintendo's dick is in your mouth.

>constant disconnects
no disconnects
>friend code system
there will be other options
>unable to voice chat whatsoever on the console
voice chat? are you 15?
>no party voice chat system
or maybe you're even younger?
>can't send a god damn text message to a friend over on the switch
oh boy....
>Nintendicksuckers
...you really are

I want to game and message with le buddies!! Faggot, if you wanted to do that use PS4/Xbone/PC/Chaturbate bruh. Nintendo is about the GAMES not creating some toxic gay social circle

Autism.

You can already play BotW, Mario 3D world, Treasure Tracker and MK8 on Cemu fully.

youtu.be/I9pPoXGZe18
youtu.be/l9Jy8HvM1bw
youtu.be/46HACY801pU

bait, theres no way people who dropped $300 on the system would think like this.

Nintendo literally can't do wrong to these manchildren.

Okay now show us proof that you yourself played it all the way through with a stable 60 fps.

Muh online friend chat! I just don't get it man, there are games tailored around that and those are not the games available on the Switch. Do you really need party chat circle jerks that badly?

It's peer to peer for almost all of their games. It just means some people have shit connections.

>I don't get it man. Do you really wanna send a message to a friend and tell him to get on, join a voice chat party and talk with them while playing shit like Splatoon? Why the fuck would you wanna do that? Why the fuck do you wanna interact with friends when Nintendo doesn't want you to?
Don't even get me started on how I can't team up with a friend in Splatoon. I just have to join his lobby and pray that I get to be on his team when we wanna play together.

all i ever want

>P2P

Wait. I thought the Online Fee was to pay for dedicated servers. Why is it using P2P?

>nintendo online direct is coming soon
it is...?

>free SNES games
lol it's gonna be free NES games

This is not my channel, but this what the performance looked like for most of my playthrough.

youtu.be/N6NZLISRN0U

So you're not gonna show us proof then.

Very specific sections of the game are playable in 1080p60fps. None of the games are 100% complete without glitches or normal timing/mob intelligence.

That's a bullshit lie from every console maker that says it. Few console games actually use servers for anything besides matching people up or small stuff like leaderboards. Once the player hosted lobby is full, it's all P2P.

Paid online's main purpose is to make them more money at almost no cost. At least they started offering stuff now like recent-ish games to play while you keep paying or Nintendo's virtual console Netflix which isn't fully detailed yet.

>anyone who says anything remotely negative about nintendo must be a sonyfan

Yeah, I noticed some glitches, but nothing game breaking like in for example Yoshis woolly world where you can't play some of the levels because it crashes.

have fun repurchasing all of those games you bought on wii again.

I'm still looking for someone to buy my ps4

Yeah, you played a glitchy shitty version of the game. That would take me out of the immersion and world instantly. Very clear that it's a fake imitation made by a dipshit.

Definitely stardew valley

No, not really. The PC version runs better than the Wii U version.

Here's a video of a guy playing this game on the emulator for 7 hours straight, and the game is completely playable. Stop being in denial, nintenbro.
youtu.be/Kg1cLVDGF9w

>fake imitation made by a dipshit.
You sound like an angry teenager.