Just when you thought new gen Pokemon couldn't get any worse

Just when you thought new gen Pokemon couldn't get any worse...

Make a less shit webm then come back and try again.

Gen 7 was shit. The last good gen was 5.

>w-wahoo...!

remember when pokemon was a monster collecting game and not a waifu collecting game?

>Jynx
>not a waifu

>acknowledging lunala as a waifumon

n1 tho

>that bat
>those birds
>waifu

really nigga?

...it gets saved immediately after

>the mahina pea is actually the biggest waifu
is this to scale? I thought celesteela was one of the biggest

If you see 90% of these pokémon as "waifus" I think you need to meet a psychiatrist because you're an animal fucker

>1 out of 120

Still better than digimon

Two more gens until people start saying that about gen 7

One more gen until people say 6 was good

>the fucking bat legendary
>waifu

>he didn't wanna fug pinsir's mouth hole

that bat might be huge but they aren't terribly physically strong so it'd be easy to tackle them and rape them

Shit art

It became a waifu collecting game at gen 3 with Gardevoir and Milotic

I forgot you had special tastes user

I miss when Pokemon were mostly organic creatures and not inanimate objects, made more sense training the former.

what do you people have against one of the most modest and innocent, yet mature waifus on there

???

looks like they finally improved the framerate

No because I would fuck every single pokemon.

pokemon still mostly are organic creatures

source?

>implying that's a bad design

>5 out of 120 in gen 1
>80 out of 100 in gen 7
boy you sure showed him

>mostly

>user references magnemite in his post by saying "mostly"
>I KNOW HOW TO SHOW HIM
Lmao.

>if it's cute I want to fuck it
>if I want to fuck it it's a waifu
>wtf I hate waifus reeeeeee

the best legendary trio

>80 out of 100 in gen 7

UBs are unironically the best Pokemon we've recieved in years.

>80 out of 100 in gen 7
I see mostly animal based or weird looking, but still "orgganic" monster rather than object based in gen 7.

They unironicallly look like they belong in some other series. Maybe Yugioh.

That's the point. They're creatures from another dimension.

unironically this.

I have legitimately masturbated to Purugly. I was playing Platinum while I had a hard-on, and I am highly susceptible to hips and/or ass.

It's almost as if they're alien to Poke-Earth or something.

>pokemon from other dimension look alien
No shit, and it's not like there was ever a writen rule to what should or should not be a pokemon in the first place.

nihilego, kartana, and buzzwole are okay, but you can't honestly defend shit like phermosa unless you think waifufaggotry is a good reason

that means they were well designed

>remember when
No it always was a collecting game youre just a stupid faggot

Yeah

It’s better now

The point is that they look like they're straight out of Yugioh? Okay, I get that that's the point. But that doesn't really make them good additions. Nor does it mean they're well designed. It means they're awfully designed that they don't fit into their own universe.
What about Arceus, or the multitude of legendaries that are supposed to be otherworldly (literally) and yet still look more appropriate design wise?

no the point is that nintendo is lazy and retarded and instead of making something good, they want to do the laziest shit possible and cook up a whacky explanation for it after the fact

they are ultra beasts, a new thing that are supposed to look completely different from regular pokemon

they're extra dimensional creatures where our regular rules don't apply

pokemon also has canonical splitting timelines and shit now, and in the new games you can even travel through wormholes to jump between these different dimensions

They wouldn't have as much impact if they just looked like normal Pokemon

>Canonical splitting timelines
HG/SS had that when you traveled back in time to fight Giovanni. I'm pretty certain in one of the games you also help our Jirachi and time travel.

ORAS confirmed it, with one of the characters talking about opening a portal to the timeline where mega evolutions don't exist

The amount of Pokeshills on Sup Forums never ceases to amaze.

I look forward to Gen 8, where 70% of the new Pokemon roster are Legendaries, the rest have appalling stats, another new mechanic is exclusively revealed for Gen 1 Pokemon only, and there's unskippable cutscenes every five feet to explain a plot so basic even 8-year-olds feel insulted by it.

Are you stupid?

>Look at these Pokemon, designed by Gamefreak, the creators of Pokemon! They look NOTHING like Pokemon!
>But ME, a NEET basement dweller without an artistic bone in my body, does!
I never understood this logic
Why is it a bad thing that they decided to stray away from "animals, but differently colored"? Newer Pokemon actually look like they have thought put into their designs, and cover more interesting concepts

Mate, most of Sup Forums agrees that the games are declining in quality. That has nothing to do with the Pokemon designs themselves though.

abstract shapes r not waifus

I personally can't wait until game freak dies off so the IP can be given to a more competent developer

game freak are embarrassingly incompetent

>The point is that they look like they're straight out of Yugioh?
Yugioh has thousand of different monsters drawn in different styles by different artists, that's not saying much, and even then I don't recall much cards that look like the UBs. It's easier to find YGO monsters that look like they woud belong in pokemon.

So you just shovel whatever GF shits out into your mouth?

UBs aren't pokemon though.

What's up with your obsession with shit, user?

Unfortunately as long as Pokemon exists so will they.

What's up with yours?

>1 foot tall
>made of paper

Why are people claiming Guzzlord is the most deadly when pic related can mow down a single city by itself?

I am not the one talking about feces, user. Seek a therapist.

>Why is it a bad thing that they decided to stray away from "animals, but differently colored"?
They never even went that far from that, pokemon have always been based on various things other than animals, including plants, objects and mythological creatures.

Pokemon should've stopped after gen 5, going 3d was a mistake.

I have no idea how they are going to pull off a HD console-tier game on the Switch to be honest

>literally the fucking alphabet
God why is Gamefreak so talentless?

Easy, just do the same shit they're doing now.
The models are already fit for HD systems after all.

Yes you are

Well I at least hopes the games will be in 60fps and have none of the hiccups the 3DS games have. They have no excuse now.

normal people don't want to have sex with these things. Just people on the internet.

i wanna climb in that butt and live there :3

They're gamefreak.
What do you think

Embrace your fate

UB aren't Pokemon, they're even described as a potential threat to people and Pokemon

>worse
Ultra Beasts are quite literally some of the best designs in the series. I hope they continue down this path and make more pokemon like perfect zygarde, Hoopa unbound, and the ultra beasts.

oh
i can read unown now

I'm okay with this.

>People can't complain about Ultra Sun/Moon since it's proving it's proving itself

>Now people are reverting back to the design argument

>ultra beasts
>lazy

They're the exact opposite of lazy.

Go back to Gen 1 if all you want is animals with extra head fur.

Haha I know. I actually liked sun and moon a lot in terms of Pokémon designs and they are up there with Gen 1 and 2.

1 > 2 > 7 > 5 > 6 > 4 > > > 3

>he actually thinks that vector graphic of a circle and spikes everywhere takes more effort to make than this beautiful piece of water color art
i feel bad for you underage neotendo fags

something meant to be different then Pokemon caught in the sameway wow so different UBs are shit cancer

Reminder that Pokemon has roots in the Mother series.

Reminder that the Unown exist because of the Game Boy printer.

>charizard isn't a waifu
hmm

me neither

there's only 4 objectmon in gen 7, one of which is actually a mass of algae and 2 others are poltergeists

Fuck no.
SM designs are mostly shit. They're as bad as gen 4.
And ultrabeasts are what really bring down the score. Holy fuck they're bad. It's like a bad dream I can't wake up from.

This looks so fucking bad. It's closer to a yugioh card design than anything else. Not even a digimon would look this shit

is this loss?

Perhaps

>make a literal Little Mermaid pokemon
>the majority of them are male

I feel like they were going for a weird gay joke