WELCOME!

WELCOME!

>leaves store and posts a bad review about its products

Do you have any other Fallout games?

Yes, we have Fallout 4 VR. Take it or get out.

Sorry, I was actually looking for Fallout: New Vegas, thanks anyway.

Get the fuck out of my store right now.

Sorry Todd, I will just go and get Witcher 3 instead of Fallout 4.

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BUY FUCKING WITCHER 3, YOU'RE GOING TO GET RIGHT BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND BUY FALLOUT 4, THE BEST RPG OF 2015 PERIOD.

But Todd, Witcher 3 is officialy the best RPG of 2015 , it's even GOTY 2015.

I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in Fallout 4.

kek

THOSE POLISH FUCKED PAID OFF THOSE REVIEWERS, YOU CAN'T EVEN BUILD SETTLEMENTS IN THAT PIECE OF SHIT GAME. TECHNICALLY IT'S NOT EVEN AN RPG SINCE YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTER. NOW FUCKING BUY MY GAME!

FUCKING KEK
todd posting just gets better and better

Three coins? I'm sorry Todd, that is just a bit too expensive! I found somebody who will sell it to me used for 1 coin!

>IT'S NOT EVEN AN RPG SINCE YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTER
Choke on a dick asap, pls

Look, I'm sorry for being so mad. Please buy Fallout 4, user. If you do I'll throw in 1000 Creation Club credits for free!

Sorry Todd didn't want to wake you up. Just wanted to gratulate you for Fallout: New Vegas! That was a fine game, good job Buddy!

1 WHOLE coin? user, you can get it for free! Captain Brineybeard is just handing them out!

Sorry todd, I don't pay for mods!

wake up toddy boy, you need some Fallout: New Vegas

Someone pls post the pic of Todd driving

Oh man what a bargain!
...Said no-one ever. Your mods are hot garbage Todd, just like your games and even if they weren't, I'm not paying you a red goddamn cent for them.

shit company making shit games

Come on anons, its FREE! Who doesn't like free stuff?

>"1.88m"
preddy gud

>*cough* *cough* I..is that you user? The doc says it doesn't look good...he said It-*cough* It's going to cost $49.99 for the medicine...wait a minute it's tha- *cough* that exactly how much the fallout 4™ season pass™ costs? D..do you think you could help save my life and buy it?

If a rapist assaults a prostitute does it count as shoplifting?

Oh, user! Fancy meeting you here!

But Todd I spent the last of my money buying Skyrim for the switch and all the mods that come with it... I don't even have enough for my chemo treatment...

Hello Mister, could I have a new game

Good point todd! I will just get the mods AND the game for free via piracy! Thanks, Todd, you are the best!

Hey Todd I just bought one of your games

Did I do good?

anyone have the korok todd?

Fuck you both.

I'm object if you took a shit on my welcome mat and defended it with, "But it's free," Todd. That's basically what the creation club is to my hard drive; a turd I never wanted and you should never have made.

Next time, spend your time actually making a new game that doesn't feel like some minimum-effort garbage you pushed out the door for profit and nothing else.

Good. Fucking die and give your franchises to someone who'll treat them better.

Don't bother, kid. There's better stores down the street. This hack hasn't made anything new worth the damn name in years.

That's not very nice todd, I was about to take pity on you and buy your game, but after being so rude to those two customers, I'm afraid you just lost yourself a sale.

I have already said it and I shall say it again: the Creation Club is actually a revolutionary achievement by Bethesda.

Just look at me. I can safely say that the Creation Club changed my fucking life.

Before knowing it, i was a NEET addicted to vidya, living in my parents' basement with very little ambition. Each day was the same routine: reply to this post, or your mother will die in her sleep tonight, wake up, chan, fap, vidya, fap, browse chans while eating tendies, fap some more, sleep, repeat.

On a lark, I bought $100 worth of credits for some mods. Holy fucking shit, I couldn't have guessed what it would do to me...

Within the first 24 hours, my cock had grown three or four times its normal length and girth. My balls dropped at least two inches, both of them swelling substantially. My previously bare, bird-like chest grew wild ursine hairs. Both my brow ridge and my jaw began to jut out further in those first few days... It was so shocking that I considered going to the emergency room to get checked out.

But the physical changes were nothing compared to the mental and behavioral changes. I was sharper, clearer, more aggressive, more animalistic. I immediately took control of my surroundings. Within a week, I had fought my father for "control" of the house, bested him, and humiliated him in front of my mom and sister.

I also claimed both of the women in the home (my mom and younger sister) for myself... I pounced on each of them, went balls deep, and didn't stop until I'd deposited a virile, piping hot load of MAN CUM into their bellies. They now feed me, pamper me, and do anything I ask them to do. Like natural concubines, they fear me, resent me, respect me, and adore me all at once.

Feels so fucking good. I've gained 70 pounds of lean muscle, created a multi-million-dollar businesses, and claimed hundreds of women as my live-in sex slaves. Hoping to up my progeny count into the thousands by next year.

Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Sorry todd, i'm not like them i will hear what you have to say.. what do you offer todd ?

>make the fight longer but have more hp to last a little longer

That sounds dumb.

it's good for flying stages where the damage penalty is negligible

these threads are all exactly the same, where's the entertainment in these

I offer you a collection of all-new content for both Fallout 4 and Skyrim. It features new items, abilities, and gameplay created by Bethesda Games Studios and outside development partners including the best community creators. Creation Club content is fully curated and compatible with the main game and official add-ons.

Wow it sounds great todd where can i get more of this"creation club" ?

Creation Club will be available in Summer 2017 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC for Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition.

helo v video games it is i tedd howord

perhaps u will buy fallout 4 today yes

>Buy this mod or my dad will beat me

Wow thanks todd, i can't find fallout 4 in my list of games though ...mmmh might as well buy this new goty edition and of course skyrim vr, thanks bethesda

I wonder if Todd is aware of Toddposting

ahahah ebig win fuggin dodd howard :-DDDD

so ebig eheheh

>Betheda owned by Trump
>Tood still makes leftist games

Why is this allowed?

kek

t. todd howard

>Betheda owned by Trump
what did he mean by this

Meaning you've got a handful of skins and mods with less functionality than is what's available on the Nexus for FREE. The only two mods you have that are worth a fuck are one thing for tarting up the settlements (which are a waste of fucking time without a mod to make them better anyway) and one for some backpacks that's not even your own fucking work and you're all but scamming a modder into making for pennies. There really is no depth to your greed, is there, you hack?

I'd openly welcome this scenario, it'd be fucking hilarious.

Fucked if I know. I hoped Toddposting would die with Fallout 4's release but oh GOD was I wrong as all fuck. Now I just use them as a place to vent. At least they aren't as omnipresent as this time two years ago.

top fucking kek

I have a big todd folder but I never saw this

Robert Trump, Trump's brother is on the board of directors for Zenimax

>PAY FOR MY MINECRAFT SERVER

Should be edited to say "Add a copy of Fallout 4 to your opponent's hand."

Its a fun game just get the complete pack with all the dlc in it.

Honestly should have just had three copies of skyrim for different platforms.

>PS4 Box art

Todd Howard literally despises PlayStation and everything Sony stands for

I spent my money today on pop and anime. Just rub some Vix on yo dick yo.

Get lost Toddler

they need to announce something quick

even normies hated 4 and its dlc

all that can save them now is if they announce a silent protagonist with a different studio making another fallout