Wired or wireless Sup Forums?

Wired or wireless Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWCoDpwvWo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wired always.

wired

Wired.

Dont most wireless have input lag or something?

double wired

>try a wireless mouse once
>ridiculously heavy, never feels right
>battery seems designed to specifically die at the most inopportune times

>wireless
Only for normies

Wired is usually better, but the G403 is pretty damn nice wireless. Haven't had any issues in FPS games after switching from a G400 I had for years.

If you own a wireless mouse, you don't belong here

Not really a thing anymore. Still, wired. I don't sit far enough from my pc to have to put up with charging my input devices.

The only reason I can think of for using a wireless mouse would be a laptop or something.

If this was wireless it'd be the last mouse I'd ever own.

>hex
>7 side buttons

480 edpi csgo masterrace nigga

Wired. Wireless is heavier and unreliable. You're sitting in front of your computer anyway. It's not like you taking your fucking mouse with you across a room.

Why not both?

If everything else could be wireless sure. But as long as I need monitor and speaker cables the mouse might as well be wired too.

i have this exact mouse wired. best mouse i've ever owned. the wireless version actually comes with a wire you can plug in the front which makes it wired. it's a good design too and not some shitty micro usb port at the front which can easily fall out. it has locks on the sides and shit

If they sync with pooling, its 1/125 of a seconds delay, or around that. Thats the default.
Maybe 2/125, if sending is fucked, but it shouldn't be, when the only bottleneck is USB instead of receiving.
Less shit ones will use 250 or 500 pooling instead, even if its not a big difference.

Cheap office mice having angle snapper is far more of a problem. Or shit quality scroll wheels.
As well as some really old wireless, like Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse, which have visible input delay when moving it around. Which is a shame, because it has really nice button, of rather good quality.

Wireless. Logitech G602. Lag free. The "input lag" thing is a myth. This isn't 2003 anymore.

too bad the middle click always breaks on these. otherwise this is a nice mouse.

never used a wireless mouse before
would try one out if theres ever a wireless g pro though

Does anyone know why my mouse stops responding when I lift it up off of the mousepad? Always have to unplug and plug back in.

So what happens if I have two wireless keyboard setups, on two machines, and I switch keyboards?

Need to know for next year's April Fool's prank.

>Buy cheap consumer shit of questionable quality
>Its fine
>Replace with other cheap consumer shit years later
>Better, but has angle snapping
>Mouse wheel finally dies
>Get some Swedish Chinkshit
>Basically no such thing as issues
Such is life

got the logitech g900, was a bit worried going wireless, but it doenst skip a beat and is the best mouse ive ever had

Wiared because i fell for the G600 meme and i dont think that i can replace it with a naga and get the same experience becuse it doesnt have the shift function i use constantly afaik.

I have the G602. I use rechargeable batteries (two AA). Pic related. I have to change the batteries about every 8 to 10 weeks or so.

sometimes im watching movies on my computer and I bring the mouse with me in case I wanna pause or change the volume.
With that said though my mouse is absolute garbage and never buy a wireless mouse please.

i got the 703 recently as well. awesome mouse and the wireless tech logitech has is amazing

master tier. Input lag is bullshit

Try playing something that actually requires reaction time, you faggots

wired because fuck batteries

wireless is only for couch or portable use

>heavier

Post wrists you twink

>They don't know Logitech's G7xx and G9xx series wireless mice have faster response times than wired mouse

Fucking plebs lel.

youtube.com/watch?v=MWCoDpwvWo0

> 1 2 3 7 6 5 4
Who thought that would be a good idea?

because its more natural to hit the buttons in front of and on top of the thumb rest rather than the ones behind it

wired, but because im poor.

>Wireless
>Input lag
>Batteries need to be periodically replaced

>Wired
>Literally no downside

>muh input lag boogeyman
input lag is pretty much non existent now.

>what is g502
lol

Uh no

outdated garbage

wat

>tfw no wireless charging mouse+mousepad combo
It's such a smart idea, why doesn't it exist?

Because?

didnt logitech release/announce this already?

with the amount of devices in houses these days wireless signals gets fucked up and can get easy connection issues.

>just get out of a bunch of redditors pushing their shit fetishes everywhere
>get into a thread where someone is unironically asking about wireless

what the fuck
why is every day worse
someone end this nightmare

It's still a thing, just not enough of a thing for most people. Basically the equivalent of having some minor smoothing, so a couple of ms.

You're here forever

I've mostly used wired, but I'm considering switching to wireless. G903 has the same sensor and all the features of my G502, has wireless charging, and is somehow lighter.

Great news user.

For some reason when I'm downloading something at an high speed or otherwise doing something really cpu heavy my wireless mouse becomes very, very slow and I don't know why, it's doesn't happen with the wired one so I just use that one

You're living in the past. There are some good wireless mice now.

after using a g900 i can say that wired is retarded

love this little fucker it is the best thing i ever held in my life

>Get rid of wires on mouse
>attach it to mousepad instead

Using G703 here. Its great.

>tfw can't find the mouse pad in Canada

He's asking if you have a source to back that up but is supremely autistic, so don't answer him.

yeah i chose a g900 over it because it really isnt elegant and also due to the exorbitant price difference but the whole point is to just take the wire out of the mouse, the mousepad is and should be static on your desk so it shouldnt matter

>get rid of somewhat annoying wire attached to thing you need to move around
>attach it to stationary object
>also put wireless receiver in that stationary object for perfect signal

>People defending wireless
>On Sup Forums
End me. Or better yet, end yourselves

>Mouse is wireless meaning you can take it anywhere
>Mousepad shouldn't be taken with you anyways

times changed
tech evolved

>>>/2007/

Gaming: Wired
Work/Coding: Wireless

why does it matter whether its on Sup Forums or not? are you implying Sup Forums plays at levels where wired matters more than wireless?

I haven't seen a single piece of proof in this thread

ok i wont he sounds like a meanie

i've had wired headphones for several years now. they are just finnicky. its a cool idea but ultimately i'd go wired. I can't imagine my mouse suddenly losing conex in the middle of something.

>brb my battery died lol

cause you are either stupid or poor

Nice argument, faggot

>he doesnt have a mousepad that keeps his mouse charged
proof you still live in 1993

It's all relative to how far away from the pc/device you are, but applicable to mouse as well as headsets and gaming controllers. If you're within 6 feet (I'd argue ~99% of use) wired makes more sense. If you're 10+ feet away then wireless starts making sense so there's not a shit ton of cable(s) running across the room.

>mousepad is wired so your mouse can be wireless... because that extra ~6inches of wire to the mouse itself would have just been so unbearably gauche desu

Fucking brilliant.

Wireless logitech g900.
>t.left handed guy

It truly is a beauty.

because i am a lazy nigger
but it is true though

>implying my mouse doesn't alert me hours in advance.
>implying I can't charge my mouse in wired mode.

Feels fucking /2009/ in here.

The whole point of a wireless desktop mouse is to not have to drag a wire around.

Buy a g900 not a g903 desu. The g900 is way cheaper and honestly it's battery will hold you at least 3 days and needs max 4 hours of charge. At it's current price the mousepad thing is a meme.

Just get the fucking wireless naga

>tfw we will never get rid of cables completely in our lifetime

I am so fucking sick of cables, seriously.

>4 hours
lul mine does it in like less than 20 mins, is it defective? should i RMA it?

G900 is wired and wireless. It's great.

I didn't know. I let mine charge overnight when it's empty so I didn't know and assumed it would be around that. 20 minutes seems a bit low but I'll try.

So their "Lightspeed" tech actually works as intended?
Is it safe to buy now or wait for later versions?

Blame JP Morgan. Tesla was a few steps away from developing a truly wire free world but world jewry fucked it up. Don't know how long we'll have to wait until another mind like his comes along and pushes us into wireless electricity era.

>"dragging" a wire around
>when the mouse pointer can move across the whole screen with a flick of the wrist

If you're one of those people that need to engage your whole arm to properly utilize the mouse I suggest increasing the sensitivity just a little bit.

Its legit. Just google latency tests with g900.

G900 is literally the best mouse on the market and is also wireless

>compromising tracking accuracy because youre too fat to move your arm

>compromising tracking accuracy
where is proof it happens with current models
>youre too fat
i am fit as shit nigger

Wired when I'm on my PC
Wireless when I'm in bed

Wireless. Been using the MX Master for almost a year and its pretty comfy. I can't imagine life without a wireless mouse. I can use it with my left or right hand and move it around my desk as I need it. As for games, I play all mine with a controller so I don't have to worry about anything there. So I have no idea why people hate wireless so much.

why use a wireless mouse when paracord cables exist?

>I have no idea why people hate wireless so much.
it used to suck terribly and charging batteries is an annoyance

Honestly, wireless mice and wireless keyboards seem pretty low on the priority list of things that need to be wireless.

You'll want to sit across the room with a gamepad.
You'll want to walk around with headphones.
You'll want screens that are in the middle of the living and don't have wires impacting the aesthetics of the room.
Charging portable electronics can be a pain in the ass.

K+M? 99.999% of all cases where you'll want to use either of those will be at a station where neither piece of equipment will ever move more than a few feet away from the computer. The only real benefit that I can see is minimizing damage in the event of an accident.