What happened to all the cool niche youtube channels from 2011-2013?

What happened to all the cool niche youtube channels from 2011-2013?

I still miss 4everpandering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QRmRg3ydPtw
youtube.com/watch?v=SWIX3YT0nPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

failure to adapt

The whole hobby got pretty hostile with all the feminism, multiculturalism shit.

Its not like their content took a dip in quality. They all just seemed to have stopped posting randomly.

Also Emptyhero is a hit and miss for me.

You have to be a literal child's entertainer if you want to make money from youtube.
The video Game Dungeon's Ross made about it summed it up nicely, youtube was getting too big and had to be put back on a leash.

Its not like they were scared of it. Hell a particular panda loving furry fuck was the first person to make a kickstarter on Sharkeesian.

Meant first to make a video on her.

The largest youtube channel and channels are gaming related. You've got international superstars like pewdiepie and markiplier and game grumps redefining entertainment for a whole generation. I have no idea where you're getting this idea from that gaming channels are niche.

stop posting this tryhard faggot

I never said they were Niche. I asked what happened to the specifically niche channels within those boundaries.

well i mean, gamingbrit is still making vidoes

occasionally

rip Fitz

fuck off you gay midget

Fitzmind ;_;

>God, I hate women.
Truly /ourguy/

>I thought to myself "hey, I could make a Dragon Ball Z reference, or maybe even a Chris-Chan reference here, and everyone'll smile wryly and chuckle to themselves, then give a single knowing nod, as if to say "that'll do Fitz, that'll do""
>But in end I decided not to
I for one am glad he showed restraint.

i miss instig8ive so much

i wish he would at least come back to twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=QRmRg3ydPtw

Was this video the beginning of it all? I saw literally no one make a video on Anita till this vid came out.

>instig8tive journalism's videos have been scrubbed from the internet

where'd he go

now we're stuck with Metokur

youtube.com/watch?v=SWIX3YT0nPA

vintage memes coming through
this is a great time capsule for what Sup Forums was like 5 years ago

Fuck, I miss that guy. I had him confused with Clemps for a while but then Clemps started doing stuff again. Wish he would come back too.

I like Jim since his personality is very old Internet to me, but his GG fan base and edgy nu-Sup Forums fans just make it more full than his 2013- early 2014 channel.

Now politics is the main circuit on YouTube instead of top bants, gaming culture.

Its so far from perfect but so good

is gather your party still going

remember jwitz before his channel became shit and he was forced into some cringe tv show

It barely ever went.
If GYP started up around GG times it would have taken off, but it was too early to ride that wave.

I met TGB at a convention in London, when I asked about GYP he just said "ah they were some good times". So I guess not really. Shame since I loved their content. Also Charlie and Clemps are super chill dudes.