discuss servers

I have never played Maplestory.

its fun

>grind relentlessly on Legends for 3 months
>the nostalgia has completely left my system
>images of MS only make me nauseous now
Feels good I think

join mapleroyals

if u have char in like the 75+ range on royals hit me up IGN: MadWolf i will invite u to Sup Forums guild (Comfy) and can leech u up on my lvl170 bish

ok i will download mapleroyals

I have an account on mapleroyals and played to about ~50 but I can't stand the window size. The game seems to run in a 400x500 window or stretchy fullscreen, and nothing else.
Is there some kind of trick to getting a larger window? Fullscreen is ugly.

it runs in 800x600 dude, thats oldschool maple

Get a fucking CRT, bitch

Maple's cousin La Tale is still around. Recently had a re-release, but all it brought was a lot of people realizing it was a shell of its former self.

I used to appreciate a lot of the active mechanics the game had, but it's devolved into an anyclass AoE fest.
Leveling/quests is too quick of a run-through that it's impossible to really appreciate progression. Not as bad as a super grind that it used to be, but still.
And they took out digging. THE DIGGING. Also behemoth is gone.

Game is still fun to explore. It's just not rewarding.

>anyclass AoE fest
same as current maple, but on Sup Forums we play pre-bb servers

That's still a tiny window on my monitor that I wish I could just adjust without stretching to fullscreen aspect ratio and blurring it to shit.

anyone here play saga

Go on the forums and download MapleRoyals+ to make the window bigger. It's not blurry either.

f3

latale isn't "still around" they deleted all the old characters and re-launched it. It's a new game and it sucksa ss. I didn't even get rewarded for my years of playing because I wasn't cap level.

The tubemen and character sprites look so out of place in that picture.

It was already a shell before that, your old characters didn't matter anymore.