Kill

kill....
me.....

SAY IT WITH ME

SLOW

DEFENSIVE

ICE

TYPE

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking when they say "yeah, let's make another defensive ice type"?

Mega-Lucario used Swords Dance
Mega-Lucario used Close Combat

well it certainly isn't hard to

>SD when fucking Aura sphere OHKO'd it

Yep this is Sup Forums

>it'll never happen

*embers at your general direction*
No need to thank me.

>activates trick room

>rock/ground type
still would get shit on

>Too big to sink

avalugg's sturdy activated
avalugg used earthquake
it does fucking nothing then dies the next turn anyway

sturdy, mirror coat

why the fuck does gf hate ice type
when are we getting a new weavile/mamoswine

trick room in doubles is the greatest shit
>mfw they activate reuniclus's mental herb
of course it sucks when they immediately see your ruse and just launch two attacks at your setter that kills them no matter what

Not if it has the Stamina ability.

>People underestimating THE LUGG again

Doesn't this thing tank a Breloom Focus Punch?

>Using as argument fucking Breloom

>it's another ultra physically defensive with utter shit special defense pokemon episode

Why don't they just make them have at least little bit of sp.def?

Just retire the fucking thing already. 1997 was 20 years ago, go make something new. I feel so lucky I played Pokemon with old gens only.

The only way my ruse room has been stoped was because a Gardevoir used imprison and the piece of shit also had TR.

I awed that motherfucker clever as hell

>when you both have TR and you both keep using it, cancelling each other out

>Physically defensive Pokemon
>Middling HP, garbage special defense

>Specially defensive Pokemon
>High HP, reasonable defense

Repeat for seven generations. Only problem with special tanks is that the best one has reigned for Six generations.

>it's good in trick room

Toxipex

reminds me of that bulldog thing slammed and low to the ground or something

>favorite gen 6 pokémon is fucking garbage

Early 2014 trick room was THE shit, but then tiger of the healty meta came and ruined everything.

Crystal and Emerald are really exceptional. I had really much fun with Emerald t b h.

Toxapex isn't a special tank.

Toxapex is just a tank.

I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with that fucking Pokemon.

t. nostalgiaglassescuck

>have wanted an ice/fighting pokemon for ages
>get crabominable
why does this happen

>tfw stopped giving a fuck about comp
>tfw gamefreak stopped giving a fuck about content besides comp

>lead with starmie against mimikyu snorlax
>tr before mimikyu
>he turns off his own tr

They nerfed Gengar and made gen 7 80% SLOW, they clearly don't give a damn about the meta either

>dumpster tier design
>defensive ice type
>from one of the worst gens
poor thing

Trick room is a big part of the metagame too

I never knew this fucker excisted, only after I played the ruby remake a trainer used it on me and I was surprised I never encounterd the fucker on xy. I also never knew clamperl could evolve until playing black and white trainers always used its evolutions in battle.

When is ice gonna get some love? Remember gen 5 when bug got a fuck ton of pokes? And they were good ones like Volcorona despite the stupidly high evolve level, Galvantula, Escavalier, Genesect and Scolipede.

God no, TR is good but right now we are on Terrains: the meta ft. Rain dance, TR building your strategy around an attack is ineffective.

>he didn't play the gen 5 two-part kino reboot

The thing that pisses me off the most is their incredible resistance to buffing hail when its so obviously outclassed by every other weather/terrain.

And when they finally do give it something rather than just giving it some kind of stat boost like sand gives to rock types, they give it Aurora Veil, a great move but only one pokemon can viably use it, effectively making it more of a good gimmick for Ninetales-A rather than a buff for ice types

I dunno, Ultra SuMo looks like it's going to have a decent amount of non-comp content
Unironically looking forward to it, I haven't played since the fucking stinker that was Diamond.

Give it 2 unique abilities

>Unique ability: landslide
>Triples speed and becomes water/ground type when hit by water type move.

>Asphalt Armor
Becomes resistance to fighting and grass type moves

>Absolutely massive HP
>Defenses of a piece of wet paper
>Slow
>Mixed attacker, neither very good

>it's good once all its counters are dead

I really like this design and I hope we get more regional varients in the future, but
>the only way to fix ice pokémon is to change their typing

>went from 0/10 to 11/10
that's really good

Didn't they added some hand full of ice pokes on diamond & pearl?

>Ice Types will always be shit
Fuck off Gamefreak.

I haven't been involved with the series since ORAS what's the current meta? I've seen pics of of the tourney teams and they literally all have the same pokemon on like each of the top 8 teams

Good, alolan forms or regional variations in general with entirely different typings and inspirations are a horrible, inherently stupid idea

Mega's at least kept the core theme of the pokemon in question and felt like a natural progression of their design in a way that would be feasible.

>check out pokemon showdown threads for hte first time in years
>smogon banned fucking Baton Pass from play completely
Comp pokemon only gets worse

That looks even worse than Rhyperior.

The original pokemon games are objectively trash and the worst games in the series, user.

Outside GS it never had that.

>diamond & pearl

If i flip him over will he die?

>tfw ghost types always have good designs
I hope Burst turns out to be really strong.

Yes

>Rock and Ice moves will always be bomb ass offensive types
>The actual mons that have those typing will always be shit tier aside from special cases because they're terribly weak defensively

That's really bad. Rhyperior at least looks like Rhydon while still being different enough to easily believe it's a progression of it. This one they literally just took Rhydon and strapped half the shit from Rhyperior onto it to try and make it look slightly different while still keeping it just Rhydon. It's not how Pokemon evolution tends to work.

Never. Gamefreak is still trying to make up for the one time Blizzard was the most broken thing in the game. The closest thing to love you will get is Aurora Veil.

it would be extremely embarassing

>hey what it we did this again but with even more HP

F O R T Y

T H R E E

Poor Guzlord. Sitting in not quite wall, not quite sweeper bench with mons like Torterra.

Yeah fuck trick room man, all I have on my pokemons are cuck shed and its not as good and I keep loosing to trick room fags who kills all my pikachus and agemons.. I lost about 10 points yesterday and about 6 pokeballs due to trick room man..

I haven't played this in a while. Is my nigga still in the big leagues?

Its mega is (barely)

mega sableye is still ou last time i checked

The OG Rhydon looks so good though. Probably because he was the first Porkman ever created

It's the worst of the three when you compare it to its other stages and not alone, though.

trick room would be okay if there were an ability that triggers it like weather. At the very least they could make an item that extends its length

nothing looks worse than that fat orange turd kys

they added toxipex, UBs, Lele, they clearly do not give two fucks about a healthy comp

With gen 7 a TR summoner would be the anti-meta

No one said anything about gamefreak understanding their own games, they just support them

>Tfw one of the best offensive Ice types isn't even an actual Ice type

>Mfw a few meta brainlets actually thought Flareon would become better when it finally got Flare Blitz

>I feel so lucky I know nothing of the thing I talk about
I've been playing Pokemon since Gen 1 when I was 8 years old and God, genwunners like you are the fucking worst. Shut the fuck up, if you don't care about Pokemon anymore that's cool and all, but don' t lecture people about your shit tastes and utter ignorance. You are not a special elite, you're a fucking scrub and your opinion matters less than the dirt stuck under my boots.

If it wasn't decent in gens 1-3 with 95 SpAtk and Fire Blast as STAB, it's not going to be decent in gen 6 with 130 Atk and a recoil move shaving off that base 65 HP every time

Why? Pokemon is still insanely popular. It's consistently the best selling game on whatever Nintendo console is releases on. Are you fucking retarded?

>I don't like it anymore therefore it should end.

Fucking manchildren.

It's gonna hurt you, but Pokemon is as of now the Highest Grossing multimedia franchise of ALL TIME. It's not going anywhere.

Even now the evil seed of what you've done germinates within you.

How to fix Ice types:

Ice is now resistant to Ground and Flying
Hail now passively boosts the Defense of Ice types by 50%

That's a nice ice type you have there. Sure would be a shame if I used Meteor Mash on it...

I quit pokemon when X/Y massively nerfed Metagross, how is he now?

Comando earth

>I quit pokemon when X/Y massively nerfed Metagross, how is he now?
Dude, were you not aware of fucking Mega-Metagross in ORAS or something? It was the best of the new sweeper Mega's not including broken shit like Salamence or Rayquaza.

His mega is insane.

He's god tier now. He shits on faries

I heard Mega Metagross was confined to ubers so I didn't pay him a lot of attention.

Who cares hes slower than its spore so hes fucking useless against him

What the fuck where they thinking giving gen 7 pokemon such low Spd stat?

Bug/Ice Pokemon when?

>favorite pokemon is actually, literally a pile of garbage

Looks good other than rock resisting rock