Why is this game so hard?

Why is this game so hard?

because you need to git gud

Because you're not using both sides of the belt you colossal retard.

Sup Forums->vg->/egg/
Thank me later

because you're a brainlet

Because intellectual challenge is enjoyable. Complex things are hard to understand initially but deeply, intensely satisfying when conquered.

>vanilla Factorio
>difficult
explain.

What are the wired belts for?

fpbp

delete this please

kys

delet
How is it not clogged with wire instantly

Oh god this is awesome.

I've always wanted to make a 1 belt factory but I don't think I have the patience for it

*tips fedora*

>No AAI industries
>No Omnimatter
You are smalltime

diagonal walls when

Bro..

Horrible game.
Can't stop playing.

That poor ore patch.

>went the whole game clearing all ore before building in a location, this was a big holdup for my main base for the longest time
>patch comes out
>rare as fuck small uranium patches scarcely placed around map
>biggest one for miles around is square in the middle of my base beneath all my factories

god FUCKING dammit

Thanks RSO

Can't even make yourself a volleyball.

Call the save file New Orleans.

Here is how to connect multiple oil refineries.

What? No. You can braid pipes a little tighter.

You only need one gap between refineries. Each output needs a different number of pipes. 1, 2, 3 on each, then underground pipe them together. Looks so nice.

You can also flip them front to front or back to back. I typically have 2 rows with all the outputs feeding into each other. if I were at home I'd take a picture.

this fucking game made me realize I have some high tier autism buried inside me

And a look at the wikipedia page for autism will make you realize that you dont.

Brainlet detected

>You only need one gap between refineries.
That's your criticism? A one gap difference.
Man that is really autistic.

>factorylets
I know mine isn't that impressive, I'm just shitposting

So is this game.

I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying a minor tweak can make it more compact and ascetic.

You also have pipes coming out different sides there. The left pipe comes out straight as everything else feed to the sides. Because of that your pipes circled are sticking out further than they need to be and it's trickier to mirror it for a second row of refineries.

I'm not bitching at you or complaining or anything. I'm just sharing general tips.

>That part sticking out on the right
>Not moving the entire wall to accomodate that single line
You fucker

You must really hate my current game...lol

It was a quick fix

This game needs to increase an amount of resources per square. At cost of travel distance distance and mining time if needed. Spending 90% time making new mining stations in lategame instead of expanding the factory is not fun at all.

You can turn that up in the options

That's what blueprints and robots are for. Run out to a new patch, plop a roboport down with a couple chests and a fistful of robots, blueprint, pick your nose, new mine done. Takes like a minute.

Most resources are fine, but iron is ridiculous now. I need like so many iron resources. The entire upper map is all devoted to getting iron.

But then it isn't vanilla.

I'm on my fourth game and I still have yet to make a blueprint or use a construction robot to build anything.

And here I thought I was the only one to prefer building by hand.

This picture really is making me uncomfortable.

>those reduced flow rates

holy shit user go and get some vaccines to play this game

>not just modding it so you have small, rare ore patches, but they last forever

>those reduced flow rates
Not sure what you mean. It is sucking my lone oil patch dry. I need to find another one soon.