Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous Thread
>Post references and character names/franchises in a single post
>Keep it vidya, no OCs.
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>No bumping requests, especially your own
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Posting "LOOMIS" without explanation or proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/(current)
vidyart2.booru.org/(backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/9rLLU7x.jpg
i.imgur.com/S0DYupm.png
imgur.com/a/Ei4Va
pastebin.com/RJzhXRbw
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/161302989/#161367882
artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Nyo?_Guts
artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Nyo?_(Ar_tonelico:_Melody_of_Elemia)
youtube.com/watch?v=itKnFf3b61o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ANCHOR POST

Draw Carlos but with Mario's hat and moustache

Requesting Kokichi Oma in an outfit for Christmas

If you wanna tryhard it you can show him doing some sort of stupid prank/lie on Christmas

Beruka from FE getting creampied by either Devdan, Basilio or Grieth with an egg getting inseminated window. (All from Fire Emblem)

Preferably nude with just the headband on

Alternatively, all three of them gangbanging and simutainously cumming in her.

Requesting Makoto Niijima dressed up as Officer Vi for Halloween. The giant gauntlets are optional.

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Cordelia.

Requesting Anzu trying to pin Kirari in a cross armbar

Requesting fusion of bad end Gruntilda and Tiamat terrorizing a town during Halloween.

Requesting shantae as an Icon for Super Mario 3D World

Requesting the image in the right side but with Rantaro from Danganronpa V3 in Kaiji art style and with the cards. Also same title logo but remove カイジ and put 蘭太郎 or ランタロ (Rantaro in kanji or katakana like Kaiji). Rantaro is the Ultimate Survivor! Like Kaiji!

Or in general any Rantaro drawing in Kaiji/Fukumoto style is welcome too.
I really want him in this art style.

Poison getting exposed as a man just like Ray Finkle in ace ventura. the part where they're spun around and you can see a bulge in the back of the panties/shorts. another Sup Forums character playing the role of Ace.

Requesting unicorn centaur maid panting as her horn gets rubbed.
Requesting Finch sitting in a small bird bath

Your waifu loves you! She’s no chip on the shoulder!

Requesting Patricia Wagon as a succubot with her hair long and flowing and sexy abs.

Requesting Dark Dawn Issac riding on one of the shoulders of Judgment dropping a giant anchor

Requesting an HD Redraw of this please! Or with other versions of Mario!

Requesting Ninian lovingly impregnating Fae with her fat futa dragon cock. Do something cute, like having her pet Fae while she's sitting in her lap and telling her that she'll make a great mother.

Pose suggestions:
donmai.us/posts/2124229
donmai.us/posts/2881299
donmai.us/posts/2877806

Requesting Zossie in shutter shades yelling "SQUAAAAADDDD!" at the top of her lungs all excited

Requesting Ibuki Mioda orgasming from holding her guitar up to her crotch and playing a chord, perhaps from a worm's eye POV. Keep her clothed please.

Requesting Roll in a Halloween costume being bullied by Roll?(an evil version) in a sexier version of Roll's Halloween costume.

Draw Cicini

OCTOBER COLLAB 2017

Our theme is dressed up characters around a cauldron. The background will be a witch's shack with the cauldron in the middle.

Since not everyone can fit right at the cauldron there will be room for characters to do other stuff in the background as well. I will be fitting all submitted characters in the final picture as best I can, if you have a more specific idea where your character should be (placement and/or furniture) write that into your submission. Perspective just straight from the front, see template. NOTE that most of the characters should be full body images because I can't fit everyone in the bottom.

Sketch to get an idea how it'll be laid out and the previous templates: i.imgur.com/9rLLU7x.jpg
Perspective template: i.imgur.com/S0DYupm.png

There are no strict rules about the costumes but make it something justifiable as Halloween costume.

Please reply to these posts with your submissions or edits.

SUBMISSIONS SO FAR:

imgur.com/a/Ei4Va

Updated paste and FAQ at: pastebin.com/RJzhXRbw

Requesting Lime from Blue Reflection giving out limes or lemonade to British sailors.

Requesting Doomguy hanging out with his "brother from another mother", the FreeDoom guy.

is this game any good?

The booru links are broken, FYI. Faggot OP forgot to put a space between the links again.

Repostan since the last thread died.
I'm feeling the Hsien-Ko request the most, anything else?

Requesting Sachi (the cyclops) and Mayumi, her aunt, from Love at First Sight, in their pajamas and lying in bed, doing something comfy like chatting before sleeping (alternatively they could be playing vidya in bed)

No lewds please: Mayumi is Sachi's aunt and this is meant to be a cute request

requesting zero suit samus in the red dead redemption style or as a cowgirl

Requesting nude Sachiko with a big and thick but still groomed bush down there.
Bush same hair color like her head hair.

I got one funny joke-delivery and it was nice but I want a serious and sexy delivery.

Requesting Blair's belt being untied to make her leotard fall exposing all her naked body.

Requesting the strongest and most vile of monsters, or a horde of slimes, running away from Luna Online's female elf, who's crit rate is so high that she's insane with power and is on a murder spree

>only two

It's only the 12th
Most drawfags are probably procrastinating

Three weeks left. No need to rush

Requesting fairy Anzu too lazy to do fairy things

Counter requesting Mario with Carlos' face and body.

potatoes are best body type

I like it, visuals are absolutely stunning and the strong point of this game.
If you're into turn-based JRPGs then maybe it's worth looking into.
But difficulty is an issue here, at least for me.
Battles can be easily won and it feels like a cakewalk most of the time.

Still at work, someone post my request please!

Requesting Anna being cute please

>rarfag
old Sup Forums is dead, forever

Don't help him!!!!!!!

Why are there so many lewd requests? If you can't post the art for the request here, don't request it here. That simple, you neanderthals. Take it to /trash/ or /d/ or whatever.

Cool, cause I suck at games, clearly the devs knew their market

Thank god

>implying it's not him samefaggin

Requesting Poppy performing a footjob on a big dick.

Requesting a pre-ascension Tiamat: Horns smaller (like the second horn), human legs and feet, without the belly tattoo, withouth the cross on her eyes (but eyes as the second reference), and scales as pasties. Sorry if I ask too much.

If gets done without nudity then it can be posted here, dumbass.
Also fags should be burned.

Why not?

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/161302989/#161367882

Y'know what, fuck it, requesting Wario making that exact face

This is supposed to be a SFW board, dum dums. Tho I can't expect neets to really grasp that concept.

Misha eating Nyo? Guts artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Nyo?_Guts from a dead Nyo? artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Nyo?_(Ar_tonelico:_Melody_of_Elemia) or the normal cooked item

Requesting a pole-dancing battle between Elise and the 7th Dragon Psychic.

Requesting the pic on the left, but with the Devil in the chair, and with cuphead and mugman's heads mounted on his wall.

Alternatively, the Devil has the cup duo's pants on the wall and is drinking out of cuphead's head.

Whoops wrong image

Requesting a Demi-human Dragon Witch Jeanne Alter from Fate/Grand Order, please. Since her title was Dragon Witch, even if you don't want to make her dragon-like, even more like a Witch or combining witch and dragon girl.

shit, meant to say pic on the right.

Whoops I only meant to delete the image there... Wow I feel retarded

Requesting a follow up of the Peach in a Mexican dress request, but with Pauline.

Requesting any main girl or two from the Fatal Frame series taking a selfie and busting a ghost behind them, unknowingly or knowingly. Could be a boy+girl couple too if you prefer

By dress up, do you mean anything?

Thanks!

Requesting Mokou trying on a big cute poofy hanbok

He specifies that it should be justifiable as a halloween costume.

>it's been a week since that user drawing Tenko last posted
I-is he coming back?

Look up the wip tag in the booru and let that be your answer.

As long as they’re recognizable and Halloween-related/ Sup Forums-related? Yes, is what I’m guessing. I just repost the info.

Read more on the FAQ!

Probably not, but who knows

I have no idea what to draw Akuma wearing

Hey man, OR here. Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome delivery. Never doubted you would pull through.

Tenko sucks! Damn femnazi!

Requesting Millia Rage doing a side split like the reference photos, with her shoes off and a sexy expression on her face.

A bowl of rice costume.

What’s he like in personality? That could help in deciding.

If not, he could always dress up as Ganondorf or Mufasa.

Like Jason from Friday the 13th

Requesting Kirigiri stoically taking a cock balls deep in her ass from the guy's POV

Oh, that's easy. Son Gouki

Requesting a recreation of the film poster for "The Thing" but with a solider in a "Demonica" from Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey. For the glowing face part please have the visor up like the images on the right.

Requesting this comic with Zidane looking at Garnet's butt.

Requesting ragna taping rubys mouth shut

Ganondorf might be cool.

Could also be cool.

Someone draw these two just being cute and flirty with each other, let's met in hell and chill out someday.

Requesting a drawing of best boss Infinipea from Psychic Spectres being handfed a donut.
youtube.com/watch?v=itKnFf3b61o

Noice

Requesting more people using Nanako from Suguri/100% Orange Juice as a Breast Rest

nah

Yah

>2 doodles
Thanks user, I love it
>Filename
bags of sand

Requesting a kintsukuroi Cuphead.

Requesting Kiyohime wearing Performing Arts' Olivia outfit.