The HD remake looks worse than the original game

>The HD remake looks worse than the original game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpuyNgGHPZY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I tried doing this when it was fresh and no one bit.
Also what the fuck did they do to Kircheis?

holy fuck is this real? looks like something came out of kuroko no basket
absolutely deplorable

that isnt worse. is just a different style

Silent Hill

>The HD Remake runs at 60FPS
>Every AI in the game is now fucked up becauase it's not meant to run at that speed

>let's get Kircheis
>and make the new design look nothing like him
They killed his fluffy hair
This is unforgivable

Fable.

It's literally the entire studio that did Kuroko. They're going all out for the fujobucks this time.

The art is kinda disappointing but maybe the show will be good still?
Are they doing the same length as the original or are they cramming it into just a few episodes?

The same cut and paste shit style you see in every anime with pretty boys nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=hpuyNgGHPZY&feature=youtu.be

>siegfried died for this
good to know that my decision to ditch mal and anime for good was right afterall

Awful art style. Anime post 2000 seems to have waged a war on noses. Also everyone looks the same.

Yang is way better and fits how he is in the novels a lot more imo Same with Reinhard who was a bit too soft.

Kircheis is fucking weird tho.

> Stylish blue continuous lasers that make complete sense in space battles replaced with slow dodgeable orange pew pew projectiles
This is actually the worst fucking thing about this. For what fucking purpose?

because "MUH BUDGET SHOWOFF"

Things would be different if Kircheis were here.

>Zu jeder Zeit, an jedem Ort, bleibt das Tun der Menschen das gleiche
>In every time, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same
A democratic republican lawyer professor and FPA veteran was teaching a propaganda class on Yang Wen-Li, known rebel.

Yellow Subs: "Before class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Yang and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Reinhard von Müsel!"

At this moment, a visiting brave, patriotic, pro-monarchy Imperial Armed Forces admiral who had recaptured Iserlohn Fortress 15 times and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decisions made by Herr Kakka stood and held up a bust of Arle Heinessen.

"What is the greatest known form of government?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Phezzanily and smugly replied "A republican democracy, as created by the Heinessen in your hands."

"Wrong" said the admiral, as he crushed the bust into dust. "It’s been 500 years since Rudolf von Goldenbaum founded our Ginga Teikoku. If your system was worthwhile, as you say, then we wouldn't have defeated you so effortlessly in the Battle of Shiva."

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his frag and copy of the Riberty Berr. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal El Facil tears.

Mahler played as the students applauded and all registered Imperial Reconciliation that day and accepted baby Alexander as their lord and sovereign. A dog named "Paul von Oberstein" leaped into the admiral's arms, ate some chicken and did literally nothing wrong. The Imperial Pledge was read several times, and Silberberch's ghost showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the galaxy. If only Kircheis had been there...

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died in a Terraist attack and was tossed into Hel for all eternity while the legendary galactic heroes look down from Valhalla.

SIEG KAISER REINHARDO, HOFF KAISERIN HILDEGARDO

>kuroko no basket
They got the entire dev team behind that to do this reboot so you're not far off.

>SIEG KAISER REINHARDO

I love that fucking scene.

12 episodes for the entire thing.
110 OVA series down to 12 episodes.
WHAT COULD GO WRONG

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUST FUCKING KILL ME NOW

The only one that looks better is Zelenin, simply because Kaneko can't draw good looking women even if his life depended on it.

Pretty sure the 12 episodes aren't supposed to be the whole show. I think it'll go to like, somewhere around episode 20~. The idea is to release it in batches like the old OVAs, if it does well. It's still going to be shit, but it's not going to be 12 OVA episodes for the whole thing.

mfw the first time I saw the staff are all KnB people and that it's going to be 12 episodes

>FFX / X-2
>Silent Hill 3

for a sec i tought i was on Sup Forums

You're both correct and wrong.
They confirmed it's 24 episodes in total actually, 12 in 2018 and 12 in 2019.
That's all. No more planned.

Oh lordy. Are they at least going to be like 40 minute episodes like some OVAs do? That would be like 48 old episodes then. That's some massive cuts there.

Sup Forums has way better anime discussion than Sup Forums. Sup Forums loves to talk about the Sup Forums boogeyman but their anime discussion tends to be worse than our vidya discussion.

They aren't OVAs, they are TV episodes, with standard TV runtime of ~20 minutes and ~4 minutes reserved for OP/ED/Eyecatch

>their anime discussion tends to be worse than our vidya discussion
WHAT,how's this even possible?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are literally the same thing, both pretending to hate eachother when in reality both are tsundere for eachother since they are essentially the same and have like 90% user overlap

Oh my god it will be even worse than I thought. Good thing I think the old show is timeless and so it doesn't effect me negatively in any way.

Exactly how I feel about modern JoJo vs old JoJo.

Who even wanted this?

>Good thing I think the old show is timeless and so it doesn't effect me negatively in any way.
You and me both. But yeah, this is just a fujobuck scam

>Who even wanted this?
Modern fujos, the ones at whom Kuroku no Basket was aimed.

Posting best admiral

>what is Hiroko
>what is Yuko
You might be gay.

You're the one gay if you like Kaneko's trannies.

I fell asleep watching this 20 episodes in.

Politics should stay out of anime. I'm trying to watch people fight and get pussy

It looks like a Yaoi.

Is fujoshi pandering more profitable than neckbeard pandering nowadays?

Yes, far more so. Same with permavirgin otaku pandering. See retards like

That usually happens with pc games rather than remasters

The original series looks fucking awful. Everyone just stares straight ahead looking like porcelain dolls the whole time.

I slept with more women than your age number

They can't even fucking do fujo pandering right nowdays. Take a look at Mein Liebe and then at fucking sameface that we've seen so far in promos for LoGH remake.

eugh

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 PS4 collection

das

das

You didn't pay a single cent for the original OVA series and you wouldn't pay for the new even if it had non fujo designs, Sup Forums.

Your opinion, your complains and your indignation are worth nothing, just like you.

t.fujoshit fanbase

Please leave

A fucking sacrilege
Anime was a big mistake

The remake of Yamato was great. It had different styles.

Isn't the 12 episodes going to be season 1? It is impossible to shrink the entire series down to 12 is it?

If you remove all the filler, it can easily fit into 24.

What filler there is next to none!

Bluray of the original series with YELLOW subs when? And please, make it cost less than 200$ I fucking hate the japanese anime jew.

How do stop fujos ruining our anime, Sup Forums?

Japs make it extremely hard dor me to support their shitty business practises. I am NOT going to buy a blu-ray with six episodes for 75$ plus tax.

Get fucked then.

LOGH filler episodes are comfy. Prove me wrong

Why is anime so shiny now I want my 90s style back reeeeeeeeeee

Julian adventure is shit

This, it's the same with modern cartoons too. Everything is so fucking shiny and bright, it's so hard on the eyes.

Same reson they make CGI objects run at 12fps. They have shit taste. Majestic prince CGI looked fucking great for a weekly show because the animation was fluid.

But literally everyone in Japan says it looks like shit, even the fujos.

Eh.
Still better than western animation's "drawings made by a stoner" art.

Shin Mazinger was a reinvention of a 100 episodes series as a 25 episodes series and was fantastic; it's possible they pull the same here.
There is always hope.

Japanese are incapable of rescinding their efforts
See:Kemono Friends incident

Embrace the way of the future, or embrace your own destruction!

The original Mazinger Z was a "monster of the week" format. LotGH had actual plot development in almost every episode.

This. There is hardly any filler at all in the entire series.

I too always prefered the more gritty look of older anime series and for some series it even is a better look artistically

You don't because they hate this shit too. They always tend to make fun puff this type of artsyle.

What you talking about OP, Yan's way better now.

>Not into thin flat average hairs of men in their 20's-30's.
You must be a lesbian, son.

>This. There is hardly any filler at all in the entire series.

There's an absolute fuckton of anime original material. what are you talking about?

saved

You mean the most heartbreaking scene of the entire damn 110+ episodes series?

this idiot did nothing the entire series and i was supposed to be sad when he died

he legitimately fights for people and causes he didn't care for just to spite reinhard whom he hated for some reason and even more people died because of it

>There are people who will watch this new trash instead of reading the novels

>just to spite reinhard whom he hated for some reason

He never hated Reinhard, he just couldn't fight alongside those who destroyed what he fought for his whole life. He even tells his younger subordinate that he could do very well under Reinhard, and unlike the admiral was still young.

Thats really cheap, last time i watched for logh blue-rays it was about 1k$ US for the entire show. and no subs included

>blaming this on fujos when the entire industry is to blame

is this a fucking joke?

He fought for what he stood for which was the royal dynasty he pledged to defend as an imperial officer.

>most heartbreaking scene

fujos are partially to blame, but making fujo pandering dogshit like Yuuri on Ice was also to blame, them making it and thirsty fujos buying it in droves

>You didn't pay a single cent for the original OVA series

It was never really available in the US.

Glad I don't have to waste my time watching this now.

Dude setup episodes and politics are just filler, it has to be ALL SHIP BATTLES ALL THE TIME with Reinhard and Kircheis cracking wise to each other and romantic tension between Yang and Frederica or it's 2slow

NO
THEY CANT GET AWAY WITH THIS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dumb fujo. I'd happily buy an Imperial flag or a poster with ship designs. It's not my fault there's no Western-available merch (aside from the books, which I did buy).

YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO STATE WHY YANG IS BETTER THAN REINHARD

Books aren't merch you idiot. The source material is not a fucking licensed product, it's the original work.