#FACTS

>taketheb8.jpg
no sir, i will not

I dunno, dude. I still see Undertale threads now and then, quite unlike FNAF. Remind me again how Steven Universe and Rick and Morty come into play on a board about video games.

The funny thing is that this thread is blatantly supposed to be a b8 thread but some mouthbreaking Sup Forumslution will still bite

Cuphead doesn't have enough autism bait for this to happen.

One day, sooner than anyone thinks, Tumblr will be nothing more than a redirect to the Yahoo homepage,

"Great", you'll think. Until half a billion baby Stalinists migrate here and, like the attention-whoring doctrinaire creeps they are, turn into Sup Forums-tards overnight.

tumblr isn't even a bad website. reddit is the problem.

Pac-Man World is, in my opinion, one of the most underrated games on the PS1. It's a classic collect-a-thon you should pick up, whether physical, digital, or pirating it.
By the way, check my 5

It will happen to cuphead

What's b8 about it? It's true.

I mean aside from the fact that Steven Universe was always faggy shit and nobody "ruined" it more than it already was from conception.

are you braindead? reddit is more acceptable than that shithole

>talking about Sup Forums for no reason
You are the problem

>five nights at freddys is for retards who like jump scares
>undertale is alright if you ignore the fanbase
>steven universe is a dumb cartoon
>rick and morty is a shitty cartoon with literal shit humor
>cuphead is a fun game every "gamer" should play so they know how bad or good they are at vidya

>Faggy shit
>Muh hyper macho version of masculinity is the only valid one

Fuck off, all your heroes have shrunken testicles from steroid abuse

tumblr is the sewer
reddit is the pipeline
Sup Forums is the toilet

>implying any of those aren't faggy shit

>*Jewish crying intensifies*

Will it? Cuphead is based off of traditional animation, which tumblr feminists really have zero interest in unless it's Disney.

>#facts
back

Which one is worse, Tumblr or Deviantart?

But its popular
Thats enough

how the fuck a fanbase ruin a single player game?

tumblr
we dont even have problems with deviant art
we just laugh at the cringe

Next on Tumblr's chopping block is anime.

Anyway, this thread will make nu-Sup Forums very angry because post-2014 Sup Forums is primarily Tumblr extradites who are working hard to turn this site into the shithole they fled from.

Tumblr is a great website

Uh, Deviantart is just hilarious to point and laugh at. Tumblr has actual effects on society, getting people fired and their careers ruined because they offended a black trans homosexual muslim girl.

Point. However, it does seem to have some sort of difficulty curve to it so I question if they will even bother past the first boss.