Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous Thread
>Post references and character names/franchises in a single post
>Keep it vidya, no OCs.
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>No bumping requests, especially your own
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Posting "LOOMIS" without explanation or proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1hn4H
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Amelia
i.imgur.com/9rLLU7x.jpg
i.imgur.com/S0DYupm.png
imgur.com/a/Ei4Va
pastebin.com/RJzhXRbw
i.imgur.com/eWW2LsX.jpg
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Devil_Slayer
my.mixtape.moe/xzmqld.png
imgur.com/a/vSEll
youtube.com/watch?v=hod0WtYE4SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANCHOR POST

Beruka from FE getting creampied by either Devdan, Basilio or Grieth with an egg getting inseminated window. (All from Fire Emblem)

Preferably nude with just the headband on

Alternatively, this
imgur.com/a/1hn4H

Give me some fire emblem sacred stones request

Requesting Poppi from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 flying through the air like Astro Boy in this pic, or just Poppi doing whatever in a Osamu Tezuka-esque art style.

The big circle thing with the jet engines on her back isn't actually a part of her, so you don't need to draw it.

requesting a backless stool in the shape of cuphead

but fire emblem sux

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Cordelia.

any of the dudes dirty fuckin

Requesting Ninian from Fire Emblem (left) wearing the Pride Trooper outfit from Jiren (right), crossing her arms silently with a stern look.

Requesting Millia Rage doing a side split like the reference photos, with her shoes off and a sexy expression on her face.

General Amelia in full plate armor minus helmet.

fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Amelia

Bishop needs to step up to the plate and do this so we can all burn this thread into a pile of (You)'s and shitposting.

wwoowowowow oohh my fuckcicng god dthank youo sooo much xice~

i waanan see hihm and his sewxy knot cocvered in hiss own cum~

bishop is a proud nazi pedo, she will never cave in!

You're welcome no

Seth riding on Mega Rayquaza

Your waifu loves you!

RABBIT! TANK!

Requesting Olivia (clothing artist's discretion) showing off her ass.

aww no cummies for little ol me~?

This was delivered last thread, please update your bot.

Requesting Patricia Wagon as a succubot with her hair long and flowing and sexy abs.

Requesting an edit of Arthur (Ghost n’Goblins) ripping his armour off in a way like this pic attached

Show butthole first. If you're gonna attentionwhore, do it right.

Requesting fusion of bad end Gruntilda and Tiamat terrorizing a town during Halloween.

Requesting Makoto Niijima dressed up as Officer Vi for Halloween. The giant gauntlets are optional.

I'm the coolest!

Requesting Dark Dawn Issac riding on one of the shoulders of Judgment dropping a giant anchor

Yeah!

Requesting the three oath brothers (Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei) gangbanging Diao Chan in chains, preferably in a dungeon of sorts.

DRAWING IS FUN!

Cirno is CUTE

I found you, faker!

i wanna die

In case he missed it.

To the guy who did my SMT: Strange Journey/The Thing request last thread thank you a lot. I really appreciate it a lot. Thanks for the great pic.

Requesting unicorn centaur maid panting as her horn gets rubbed.
Requesting Finch sitting in a small bird bath

>Alternatively, this
>imgur.com/a/1hn4H

Requesting a pole-dancing battle between Elise and the 7th Dragon Psychic.

What's that have to do with you Mabinogi character?

No prob, glad ya dig

draw any cute vidya boy

with broken bones and bleeding to death on a bed

OCTOBER COLLAB 2017

Our theme is dressed up characters around a cauldron. The background will be a witch's shack with the cauldron in the middle.

Since not everyone can fit right at the cauldron there will be room for characters to do other stuff in the background as well. I will be fitting all submitted characters in the final picture as best I can, if you have a more specific idea where your character should be (placement and/or furniture) write that into your submission. Perspective just straight from the front, see template. NOTE that most of the characters should be full body images because I can't fit everyone in the bottom.

Sketch to get an idea how it'll be laid out and the previous templates: i.imgur.com/9rLLU7x.jpg
Perspective template: i.imgur.com/S0DYupm.png

There are no strict rules about the costumes but make it something justifiable as Halloween costume.

Please reply to these posts with your submissions or edits.

SUBMISSIONS SO FAR:

imgur.com/a/Ei4Va

Updated paste and FAQ at: pastebin.com/RJzhXRbw

Pretty good, right?

Requesting succubus Arle sitting on Dark Prince's lap passionately kissing him

Cuphead and Mugman doing the father son kamehameha.

Requesting my MMO character wearing her Ghostly Robe from the game "Mabinogi", coming to the viewer or some person in a menacing way while holding her Devil Slayer sycthe like an evil spirit, something similar to this post's image would be pretty cool, but its not obligatory.

Preferably with her face showing (no hood), but if you do it with the hood on, make her eyes shine red instead of yellow.

Extended Character reference: i.imgur.com/eWW2LsX.jpg
Weapon Reference: wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Devil_Slayer

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

yay!

Peacock with a Thompson fighting Cuphead?

Requesting short Abyssals in a basketball jerseys with Seaport Hime as the one tall player.

Honoka wearing her DLC swimsuit eating the junk food from DoA Xtreme 3 and then sitting in the toilet like in the reference.

Requesting Makoto and Mai from Blazblue in a threesome, rubbing a dick that's sandwiched between their wet pussies:
my.mixtape.moe/xzmqld.png

>someone did a great job coloring my drawing

Requesting Human Princess and Boy Princess wearing a Hooters uniform and a Raisins uniform respectively for Halloween.

Request user here.
Thank you!

Requesting Ninian lovingly impregnating Fae with her fat futa dragon cock. Do something cute, like having her pet Fae while she's sitting in her lap and telling her that she'll make a great mother.

Pose suggestions:
donmai.us/posts/2124229
donmai.us/posts/2881299
donmai.us/posts/2877806

It's bad enough Grape-kun died, but losing Tony Jay's greatness is also a wound that just won't close.

no problem

Requesting Sachi (the cyclops) and Mayumi, her aunt, from Love at First Sight, in their pajamas and lying in bed, doing something comfy like chatting before sleeping (alternatively they could be playing vidya in bed)

this could be epic, should I draw this or the BLACKED one?

Why would you want that? You sick fucking weirdo. Seek help.

Requesting the Badge Seller from A Hat in Time and Charlieton from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door showing off their stock of rare items to eachother.

Taking a massive-breasted May request

The Blacked one

Post art sample. These types of posts never deliver.

Whats in it for me?

May's the one on right, April should be fairly jealous!

May with massive cowtits dressed as Ivy Valentine smugly stepping on a cock. Or paizuri while wearing said outfit; whichever works.

Don't care if bait. I'm bored enough to take bait

Absolute cancer.

Requesting Palm and Reco looking up at the starry night sky, it would be cool if they were on their fighters too!

Blacked one without a doubt, the one under
>alternatively

Requesting any main girl or two from the Fatal Frame series taking a selfie and busting a ghost behind them, unknowingly or knowingly. Could be a boy+girl couple too if you prefer

Don't I know it. Man was pretty much one of the main reasons I got into acting. That fucking voice.

Right here
imgur.com/a/vSEll

>read this as "black faced May"

Requesting Arthas, on the right, dressed up like Kamen Rider Brave, on the left. Brave's Level 50 Taddle Fantasy outfit is best, but you can also go with normal Level 2 Kamen Rider Brave

>Pretending to be MDF

Someone wanted 2B with a tube top a few threads ago; I'm gonna leave it like that for now, I'll finish later

Requesting Es wearing the dangerous beast outfit from fgo or naked on a bed and covered in a sprinkle of rose petals

Requesting Bones from Quake 3 as the skeleton nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=hod0WtYE4SA

Do you have a blog novam?

I have a pixiv page

I'd like a drawing of Cerberus going for a walk (alone or with Gran, and if the latter him holding a leash attached to a collar on her?) in the sea level from Granblue Fantasy. I'd be also okay if you just want to draw her without the idea I have.

Last thread was godawful.

taking pre fates/awakening request too

t. Sup Forums fag who got rekt

Link now

Draw Sigrun from Path of Radiance

What do Sup Forumsacks have to do with chairs and stools?

Hey how, I hate niggers as much as the next guy but that doesn't mean I go to Sup Forums.

Izmir and Ashley pressing their breasts together + making a heart out of ice together

only nazis say "stool"

pixiv.net/member.php?id=1454097
But most of my stuff is on the booru

>he's not a Sup Forums fag
Kay kay kay .... kay, kay... KAY

Requesting Kiyohime wearing Performing Arts' Olivia outfit.

I don't follow

I do follow

follow

In German, "stuhl" means chair and it's pronounced exactly like stool