Sup Forums the musical 5

Sup Forums the Musical V - 2 Days Remain Edition

We finish this on the 15th, boyos, let's stop sticking dicks in our own arse and get to making some good shite

>What is this?
An annual collaboration project where Sup Forums sings about video games. This is our fifth year of production, and we can't stop. We won't stop. We don't even know HOW to stop.

>First-timer's brochure:
docs.google.com/document/d/1d4xzW-_5QoVafWgdaXWOqJRng8bG4GXz8q_Ex5ohJO4/edit?usp=sharing

>How do I contribute?
Write something! Or look in the Google Doc for something to sing or edit. Album art is always welcome, too!

>Song Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1loF2yfU6os--ZnfVO6nv4ndlcB1cXuWrfbh1O1l-TkM/edit?usp=sharing
>General Drive
drive.google.com/open?id=0B-h1sOOtAroOflhqZ3BpcHlGVG9jbXlheWgzbERFSW55NWNuVHVlY1djb2tzV1pZc1V2YVU
>Meta Song List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W2b2Rct6g6gZB74HolXL2_o_HvtUgBZyuZRDalzHJC0/edit?usp=sharing
>Art Folder
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-h1sOOtAroOMnB4Y3dSVDdvd28?usp=sharing
>Bandcamp
vthemusical.bandcamp.com/
>IRC
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#vmusical

Music player with latest songs:
vthemusical.stfweb.lv/

Latest videos: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAX8JHUJcFR2gh_WG3YJBITuO-tODVCcJ

LETS GET TO WORK PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/w35Dc/
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=97EtqEejCxI
pastebin.com/NZajuJrK
picosong.com/w3Vn3/
pastebin.com/exVzk0Cq
picosong.com/w3L9z/
picosong.com/w32rG/
picosong.com/w3Vqp/
pastebin.com/0LE8XzQA
picosong.com/w39v3/
pastebin.com/pkmhD70q
youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
picosong.com/w3RaP
youtube.com/watch?v=xhHfiAy0bWk
picosong.com/w3V55/
picosong.com/w3VVn/
picosong.com/w32KH/
youtube.com/watch?v=8QMYsjpoSm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really hope remember user notices me this year.

picosong.com/w35Dc/

Wait what? How did I miss this? Didn't see a single thread in the last few days.

>that finished song tab

You fucking monsters

He's dead. It's the last two days, no need for reminders anymore.

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=97EtqEejCxI

thanks x

>When a meme goes too far
This has been a fun year.

What is this reddit shit.

Sage

New Ragnarok song "In Prontera", based on Elvis' "In the Ghetto":

pastebin.com/NZajuJrK

Feedback? Might try to sing it tomorrow and see how it goes.

>He thinks sage works past 2012

>tries to shill his non-musical shit
>too stupid to link it, revealing that he's the uploader in the process

kys my man

picosong.com/w3Vn3/

You fags know what to do, reply with your chants of "lootboxes"
pastebin.com/exVzk0Cq

picosong.com/w3L9z/

Listen to this whack ass bullshit picosong.com/w32rG/ I want as many people as I can get doing the, "New games, new games," bit. You don't have to go as bassy as I did, just gimme something and I'll appreciate it.

>tfw can't scream because it's already night time

>97EtqEejCxI
What the fuck am I watching here? Who the hell is x?

picosong.com/w3Vqp/
pastebin.com/0LE8XzQA

K I N O
I
N
O

AHOY THERE LADDIES AND LADIES
picosong.com/w39v3/
I'M IMPRESSING YE FOR A SHANTY CREW, AS THE 4.C.V NEEDS TO ROLL THE OLD FRIDAY NIGHT ALONG pastebin.com/pkmhD70q
SOME MIGHT SAY WE BE STEALIN' AN OLDER TUNE, BUT THEY JUST BE BILGERATS AND SCALLYWAGS youtube.com/watch?v=49FWp7WLYKw
SO NOW I BE CALLING ALL OF YE TO TAKE UP YER PART AND JOIN IN WITH ME SHANTYMAN HERE picosong.com/w3RaP
IT DANNAE EVEN MATTER IF YE CANNOT SING, AS NONE OF US CAN. IF WE ALL JOIN ALONGSIDE EACHOTHER WITH A BOTTLE O' RUM AND GROG, WE'LL SOUND AS SWEET AS THE SIREN THAT CAUSED US TO MAROON OUR FAIR SHIP THREE MONTHS AGO
IF YE HAVE ANY HEART FOR THIS OL' SCURVY DOG, MAKE A TAKE AND GIVE IT TO ME FIRST MATE, EITHER MAKING YOUR POST HERE OR SENDING YOUR PARROT TO ROCO AT [email protected]

>youtube.com/watch?v=xhHfiAy0bWk

Holy shit this is great. This is the closest Sup Forums has ever come to talking about AoE2 without mentioning WE WUZ

The Sup Forums threads have been dying a lot when people go to sleep but it's been up on /vg/ for the entire month.

English Longbows is super comfy. Just ignore the wololo panning.

Solid. Can’t wait to hear it finished.
>tfw no mic for the weekend

Will this be the year they look back on and say
>no videos

DONT
YOU
DIE
ON
ME

LIIIIIIIIIIVE

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

DAMN YOU

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The videofriends were way ahead of schedule in weeks 1 and 2 and subsequently burned themselves out

There's 15 so far, which isn't completely terrible. I'm working on one for Shelob Dindu Nuffin that should be done by Sunday.

I feel like there were loads more around this time last year?

working on two right now, it's just really really tedious

My bad, there's 16 at the moment. A lot of stuff trickles in through the year since there's no actual video deadline, but year 4 had a metric fuckton in the end. Most of the musicals clocked in at 30 videos or under, which we should hit soon enough.

Damn that's good.

t. Stopthepress

How do you sing fast paced parts? I feel like a fucking retard.

SCUTTLEBUGGYUGGYBUGGYYAWAHOO

Slow down the instrumental and gradually speed it up. Once you commit it to muscle memory, you no longer have to think about it, which is great. Thinking means you hesitate, and you can't afford to hesitate when you're singing fast

I hope to have one out monday at the latest. And will put out a few after musical has ended as well probably

picosong.com/w3V55/
Someone please tell me this is good enough for this part. Or at least enjoy laughing at the man as he fumbles and stumbles.
Noted for future, probably immediate, use.

I don't know the song, but I can give you one good piece of advice: You are a slave to the beat.

In this take, you lose time on certain words (because you don't have enough practice) and try to make up that time by speeding up the easier parts. It's quite obvious, and will be made more obvious when there's music and a beat behind you. Slow it down by 25%, and see if you can't nail all the parts. Once you know *how* to do all the parts, you can learn to do them *faster*

>You are a slave to the beat.
100% agree, I've always struggled with rhythm/keeping a beat. So I heavily rely on whats given to me.
Thank you, trying the slow down method now.

burp

Who's that?

so what do you guys think roco's feet look like?

Well, I'm willing to be it's singular, for one thing

picosong.com/w3VVn/

It's coming along, send more shouts

Like anonmemeous' dick and lips

>picosong.com/w32KH/
>picosong.com/w3VVn/
tfw anonfag is back

youtube.com/watch?v=8QMYsjpoSm0