I actually fucking love this after playing for several hours, blows the first game out of the water

I actually fucking love this after playing for several hours, blows the first game out of the water

This is the closest we're gonna get to Resident Evil 4

Shit game confirmed.

t. retard

literally who

>blows the first game out of the water
>This is the closest we're gonna get to Resident Evil 4

>Its like Dead Island in third person
LOL

All the cheap deaths really turned me off from the first one is this one the same?

>cheap deaths
Do you watch your surrounding at all?

this one is catered to all the idiots that complained and did not get gud

I hated the openness of the 2nd game. The claustrophobia of the 1st was what made it so memorable. This one gave you plenty of open space which made some of the enemies just run and gun bullet spongees

it's definitely different than the first game. most shitty thing about the game is that you spend most of the time stealthing through to one shot shit with the knife since they're all bullet sponges.

Oh look, a woman beating bisexual dislikes it. GUESS I WILL TOO.

Proof? I think not!

Yes but there were still way too many insta-death scenarios in that game it was just annoying trial and error bullshit.

False. You musta been shit at the game.
You only die if you didn't pay attention and just ran into enemies.

That Twin Perfect fag said he was openly bisexual like 3 different times lol.

He luv the dick.

In the first game you had do carefully plan your path through the first hours, conserve ammo, matches and hide from time to time until you got more than 3 bullets for a level.
Second game just fucks this over and gives you a gun after 10 min with a shit ton of ammo. YEAH really captures the feeling of the first one

>a woman beating
Hmmmmm??????

Daily reminder: If youre not playing this on nightmare mode, you should kill yourself.

>knife cloudy green bitch in back
>run away
>come back do it again
>ded

Same with white cunt with knife

they give you a shit ton of ammo because it takes a shit ton of ammo to kill almost anything. it's just way more efficient to bring enemies to corners so you can stab them in the fucking head.

Pretty sure a shitton of people talked about how he hit his bitch from the videos. I guess I don't have a fucking police report, but that shit tends to not just come out of the blue. Plus she left him I think? I dunno. I'm literally going of a thread on a forum.

I don't care, my point is he's an oldfag that likes penis and has bad opinions kek.

Stealth is too OP in this game
Given the limited ammo and HP recovery items, on nightmare, stealth is literally the only way to play when enemies can easily eat 2-3 headshots and still keep trucking.

Why should I care about this guy with a retarded face avatar?

Because your game is shit.