Yesterday was friday the 13th

>yesterday was friday the 13th
>pic related wasn't on sale

What a blunder. I hope their game stays dead.

Why would anyone buy this when Dead by Daylight is superior in every way, has a healthy player base, and is half the cost?

I like DBD more but
>half the cost
Do you even google shit to make sure you're right before you spout it?

Because shitters don't know how the shrine works in DbD and then cry about DLC when you don't even need it unless you want the killer in it.

The worst thing about DbD is the community, it's some how worse than the PD2 one and that is saying something. Survivor mains bitch that killers are op or camping. Killers bitch about Survivors are OP and scaling over everything.

Not even on key sites

>Over 2,500 people playing on steam
>Each match is a total of 8 players
>That's at least 312 matches going on all the time
>Dead
DbD is a shit game with an even worse community

It frequently goes on sale. Who the fuck buys a game at full price?

Ask the millions of people who buy every CoD, Madden, or FIFA game released every year

I was saying that one isn't half the cost of the other numb nuts.
Look up the cost of both games on steam and feel stupid

>2500 players isn't dead
>DbD has 20 000 players

Some decade old games have more than 2500 players.

>Some decade old games have more than 2500 players.

Your point? If you want to talk about a dead game, look up Lawbreakers.

Friday the 13th is $43
Dead by Daylight is $22

still not half the cost
served

>$39.99 is now $43.00
wat

Only thing they did was a content update, which wasn't much. And of course they wouldn't put it on sale, they released the physical copies yesterday

PS4 version came out yesterday and they didn't want to cannibalize console sales.

>everybody on Sup Forums is american

American education

Imagine being upset over 40 dollars

PS4 version came out months ago. The physical version came out today, which really just seems like an excuse to not have a sale because the devs are dirty kikes

>Being on an American made website
>Not being American
For what reason?

>being on British made internet
>not being British
For what reason?

owner is japanese and half of the website's users are not american

stay poor kiddo.

seriously anyone complaining because a game is like $40 is either a child, from a third world country or too poor to play video games anyway.

>Britbongs invented the internet
Al Gore did you dumb fuck
moot isn't wapanese

>amerimutt education

not wanting to waste money =/= poor

if you honestly spent $40 on this pre-beta mess you're an absolute retard and the cancer killing video games

>game is an unplayable mess
>devs working on DLC

I didn't because this game doesn't interest me but if it did I would have no problem throwing down $40 for it, that's fucking nothing.
thinking spending $40 to play something that interests you is a waste is poor person thinking.

why would you think they would ever discount the game when they just released the physical versions for the same price?

>moot
Kill yourself newfag. Why are Americans so stupid? Britbongs too. Disgusting fat retards the both of you.

>living in a country created by europeans
>being american