Do you have a game you're ashamed to admit you like? Pic related is mine

Do you have a game you're ashamed to admit you like? Pic related is mine.

Not ashamed to admit I like anything. It is something I like. I do not care what anybody else thinks. Neo Sup Forums cares what others think. I miss the old days.

Blacklist is great though?

Nothing wrong with liking Kinolist.

It honestly sounded better without Ironsides growling through all the dialogue.

Double Agent was the only bad Splinter Cell desu
Pandora Tomorrow was master race

This is what trying too hard looks like

Blacklist was good, if you posted Conviction then you would be deemed human shaped garbage.

unironically love this game

I remember enjoying this game playing on perfectionist and I replayed it on normal recently and a lot of the main missions have so much tedium cutscene garbage in them. Especially the mission with the neurotoxins holy shit.

ac 3

Ace combat 3 was an amazing game

Madden.

I love the nfl and i buy it every year for ~$35 after trade in. Its the same shit every year but i need my franchise and ultimate team fix

Tbh the new voice actor wasn't the problem, the writing was. Sam was pretty much indistinguishable from the average COD character.

And being a little bitch about something you like isn't? Quit trying to fit in.

Mouth breather opinion right here. Even the next-gen version is highly enjoyable. PS2 version is straight up kino.

>tfw no more underrated Clancy spykino

For me it's NBA 2K.

Besides the vc bullshit this year, 2k is a fantastic game usually. 2k14 was one of those jaw dropping reveals, and for some reason they went backwards w the graphics

This and DmC.
I'll be the first to admit they're both trash but I find them fun

I beat dMc in two sittings. It was a fun game with a neat story, just didnt like that it was a reboot. Couldve been goty if it didnt have devil may cry attached to it

why would you be ashamed of anything?fuck everyone
i had a blast with blacklist even learned to do some missions as fast as possible on perfectionist before some faggots cheated on the leaderboards
had like top 10 in a few missions it was nice

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 but I'm not particularly ashamed. This was a great fucking game, it was fast-paced, fun, and the weapons were balanced better than any game I've ever played. If it weren't for supply drop weapon jewery it would have been nearly perfect.

>splinter cell
It's the only franchise ubisoft didn't manage to fuck up entirely

Because it got shelved before it could become a multiplayer focused open world duck hunt simulator like Wildlands.

I unironically enjoyed DA: Inquisition.

2K18 is phenomenal as a basketball simulation, but my god, the VC cash grab is shameless.