He plays fighting games on a pad

>he plays fighting games on a pad

Tourneys are filled with pad players. We often see them in top 8.

Do you think that you are better than a top 8 tournament level player?

>he spent $200 on a controller

If cloud805 can do some ridiculous fucking Dante combos in UMVC3 with a pad, then I don't see the problem.

>he left the show without explaining why

Who is that guy on the right? I only recognize PogChamp.

>falling for the stick meme
kek

Its funny because Mike has been bodied by pad players a lot in the past. Also not even going to mention Gootecks he hasn't done shit since getting top 16 at a few nobody tournaments with R.Mika when she was dumb.

Gootecks is comically trash and outside of it pretty much nothing like he is on excellent adventures. Has a giant history of bitching , acting like hes smarter DSP/LTG style when losing and just being a mediocre player. Last time I caught him streaming alone it was lateish USF4 and he was getting rocked trying to play Poison and bitching.

Pad or stick winning and playing well is all that matters. There are top 8 placers in GG who use pad for fuck sakes so in dumb easy execution SF games I expect it. I don't see much pad in KOF though but other then that its there.

>Thinks SFV is a bad game
>If caught on a fighter is playing Axl Low in GG now because GG is a great game godlike with Rev 2

Ironically Mike hates esports so plays GG instead because he hates SFV but also turns around and plays mobas that most cancerous esports genre. Maybe it hurts more with his main genre?

If he hates esports why did he take a job with twitch?

According to Gootecks Mike left because he was taking an indefinite hiatus from being a face in the FGC, and didn't want to work on Cross Counter. Now Gootecks needs to salvage the brand.

>he plays fighting games

>>he plays fighting games

>friend drop pad and keyboard for the arcade stick meme
>its been 4 months of getting wrecked online and at locals because of the switch
>yesterday got really md because got btfo by every pad player on MVCi and Tekken7.
stick is a fucking meme. it only works if you grew up playing on arcades since you were a kid. otheerwise you develop new techniques and instincts to use a normal controller
mike hates eSports and SFV. and he can't hide it.
gootecks si desoerate to save the channel so does everything to get capbucks

it wasn't full of the NO FUN ALLOWED yet.
by buying their way into the eSports scene capcom fucked the entertaiment side of SF because of the fast and drastic change in the community.
it is like involving corporate jew magic sucks all the fun of an medium or something

>Fighting games are bad meme.
Love this meme created by NRS/Capcom games. Its a shame the west is so hard to convert to games like GG/KOF/Tekken/BB/Uniel that are so much better and rewarding. DBFZ will spark some little revolution but ultimately I can see it just doing somewhat better then GG does at the end of the day in the west. Solid enough community/tournament scene but nothing compared to Capcbro country.

Ultimately kids don't wanna learn that much to be competitive. Fighting multitudes of good people is hard enough I guess also learning countless applications with more options must seem overbearing. I've played AC+R and not Sign for 6 plus years and I still feel like mid level at best with my main and sloppy with subs.

Where as in SFV it took me barely any time to learn Bison even in SF4 it took a small amount of time to learn BnBs and setups and then you just play. But massive options create a lack of meta as long as they're strong that result in a genuinely more fun to play game so I went to GG/KOF instead and look forward to DBFZ.

Mike doesn't play anything anymore. He's burnt out. You anime fags using him to forward your dead game is disgusting, but not entirely surprising considering the only people with worse social skills are Smash players.

Sorry m8 the games are just shit.

Why do anime games make you so mad user?

Mike was barely relevant even back when he was serious. The dude is a personality.

>GG/KOF/Tekken/BB/Uniel
Apart from Tekken, there's a reason these games are dead. They're just as garbage as the people playing them.

Hell, most of the time they're not even playing the games they're shilling for fucking free.
>random Rev2 Review
>"Best fighting ever so much better and deeper than SFV lol"
>playtime: 6.8 hours

Why are you getting so defensive, user?

Tekken is just as shit as all the other fighting games

Defensive? That? Silly user don't over react.

I love the "GG players don't play GG." meme. I cannot help that a lot of the people who do this are the same people who shill 3s on Sup Forums. Xrd has probably surpassed every other fighter for my most play time at this point. Also
>Playtime
Guessing you look at steam which is dead as fuck almost no one bothers with GG on PC. But still cute. I bet you've never touched GG or KOF in your life you're part of the problem "its bad because the player base is smaller then Capcbro shit".

Please just off yourself its getting sad that people like you exist no argument to why those games are bad just mental gymnastics to be part of the play easy mode meta fighters like SFV/MVCI/Injustice 2 because your brain is small player base.

>Dead game
Majors spout 150-200 averagely and it has its own majors with 300-400 like CEOtaku. Now this isn't modern Capcbro numbers but its close to SSF4/AE numbers in a lot of tournaments/semi majors which is amazing for a much harder more niche game then those ones.
>Using him
I don't care he mashes a lot with Axl and honestly if he got bopped by Floe probably has no idea to play matchups in GG because Floe is auto pilot as fuck with Zato. Id care less if him playing makes shitty Capcbros look twice at my main fighter. He was playing it at Evo and recently on Floes stream which is why I mentioned it its his most recent appearance in my mind.

Stay bad Capcbro.

I dunno it seems like the changes have always been along a gradual continuum. The moment things started going down the road of expanding to free twitch streams and promoting them for Evo a choice was being made collectively to go in this direction, it seems bizarre to me that there is some arbitrary point where people think it has gone too far.

Only non asians though, really.

>not spending money on things that are fun

I'd say our Valentine in Xrd players give Smash degenerates a run for their money.

I play Rev2 on consoles but I dick around on PC for the people who play there exclusively. Using steam playtime as a gauge to see if the community plays the game is retarded, same has gauging rank 1 players as total scrubs.