Do night elves wear panties?

do night elves wear panties?

You can see them in that picture.

I want to impregnate a Night Elf

No they wear leaves.

shut up, queer

that is fan art. we don't have any canon proof that they wear panties.

I would like to think when they wear dresses/robes, no.

Disregard knife ears, acquire goat

>ywn have a harem of WoW race ladies, all eager to suck your dick and rub their pregnant bellies against you
Why even live?

face doesn't even look like a draenei

Aside from the objectively better across the board models we got in WoD, you mean

Too bad they fucked up literally every face with the update.

They do, and occasionally they sell them to humans. Imagine buying Tyrande's panties, panties she wore for thousands of years!

Do draenei futas wear panties

I really wish I could.

dammit, now i have to reinstall warcraft 3

Femhuman rogue sneaks around Darnassus to find Tyrande's drawers smut go.

When the Draenei crashed on Azeroth, they arrived near the Night Elves. Over time they started visiting Human settlements and cities as well.
Do you think the Night Elves taught the Draenei how to steal Human husbands for personal pleasure?

Fuck it, I will. Where do I post it? Might take a little while.

user dont kid yourself, Draenei and Night Elf women are the most sexually compatible interracial pairing in WoW, they dont need Humans.
>Similar height
>Exotic features but still humanoid enough that wanting to plow either isnt degenerate
>Draenei women usually have dicks and Elves are perfect for accepting non-Elf dick

The story still holds up, though I got pretty bored of the gameplay half the time (especially pre-expansion).

>Draenei women usually have dicks
This meme needs to die.

Not really. Their men are so ridiculously different on a physical level they might as well be mutations.

night elfs are so boring compared to other races, only good for multiplayer cause DH is the best hero

>not wanting dicks on women

what are you gay?

c-cute!

Traps are gay
Futa is gay

>fanon
I like my women as nature intended them, you cock-gargling faggot.

>that feel when want a Draenei gf/wife but theyre so ridiculously long-lived my life span is like 1 grade of school to them
It hurts

meh, they were all boring on some level--nelves felt more micro-intensive with all the druid shit
it felt good seeing the xenophobe nelf story in WoC again before they're holed into a meme alliance with humans on another continent in WoW

Hmmm

>not wanting to be the short-lived highlight in their lives. The husband that adored so much and fucked silly every day because they knew it wouldn't be for long.

But I dont want to die and leave them alone

No, what you really don't want is your Draenei gf moving onto some new Eredar cock after you die and forgetting about you. It's fine to be honest.

One of the Night Elf units would blow kisses at you and it was the hottest thing ever.

Good old Archer.

Jesus Christ, Nu-Sup Forums hasn't even played Warcraft III, I want off this ride

>Meanwhile the thread is full of people who have played it

Neck yourself immediately

I appreciate HotS because thats where their WC3 people went

Then find an Eredar Warlock wife who will siphon your soul into a soulgem. She can use that to permanently bind a succubus to her, and merge your soul into that demon body.
Of course, you'll lose all free will in the process and she will probably share you with her Eredar girl friends for a week-long sapphic orgy every time they conquer a world.
Small price to pay for eternity though?

where is penis

I want to impregnate that