TWELVE DAYS
>TWELVE DAYS
TWELVE DAYS

youtube.com/watch?v=khB7YyC4PDc

>TWELVE
>T WE LVE
>WE

WE

the hype is fucking tearing me apart, will we be finally getting and Assassin's Creed that is actually good?

Sly dog.

If you pay enough and RNGsus is on your side ;-]

why are you doing this? there will be many white people in this game. besides the game looks fucking awesome.

>Assassin's Creed that is actually good?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

enjoy your loot boxes and historical revisionism

sorry :^)

i thought that the Nomad's bazar and the trial of the gods were free.

the micro transactions are meant for people who don't have time to play it and just want to get through the main story.

It's a meme you dip

loot boxes are completely optional, and what's this thing about historical revisionism suddenly? are you saying that templars and assassins were actually fighting over ancient artifacts through out history?

>pre-ordering from gamestop
>ever
you deserved it.

>Whitewashing is totally okay as long as you put in some token minorities!
That is what you sound like right now user.

it's a shitty meme.

your reading comprehension is not your strong side huh

>WE
Also what the fuck happened to the semi-realism of ads creed? Why is there a giant fucking magic snake monster?

i never talked about whitewashing, ancient egypt was the hub of eurasian and african trade. of course it had people of many skin colors there.

>Two significant story DLCs with footage being revealed before the game is even out

I know i shouldn't be surprised anymore but this shit still bothers me. They also spoiled the fact that the main character lives through the main game.

it's a dream sequence, and i'm happy that AC is taking a more unrealistic direction since the game itself is unrealistic.

>corporate shills trying to raise hype for a game that no one is excited for

>Lootboxes
Ebic simbly ebic

>i never talked about whitewashing, ancient egypt
>whitewashing
>egypt
>W
>E
>WE

the bonus mission isn't that important either way, also they will probably unblock it few weeks after the release.

t. kang

>just want to get through the main story.
S'funny. Without the Nomad's Bazaar there would be nothing impeding this. You'd just do the missions in the order your skill mandated you were capable. Funny how that works huh? Funny how we got this new layer of padding put in the way huh? Funny how there's a price tag for people who want to skip the new and unnecessary padding now huh? Funny.

;-]

It was developed by the Black Flag team, right? I'm down for it honestly.

We wuz kangz n sheeit we built da pyram-

i'm excited for it.

OH YEAH I ALWAYS WANTED OPEN WORLD IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING DESSERT
mmmmm so interesting

>a few pharaohs from the whole 2500 years were white (probably)

it's not a desert

why do people get so triggered by this game?

>implying retarded niggers could bypass the Sahara desert without being carted by Egyptians as slaves

that picture looks more like a circumcision.

>implying

>desert based game
No
>sand niggers
That seals the no.

俺たちは

Hatshetsut looks so fucking chill

It is, "dick washers" weren't a thing and you don't need your fucking arms held back to get your dick washed.

>no boat
>no sea shanties
>no pirates
>black protag

Why are niggers so fucking stupid? Mesoamerican's didn't invent the wheel or had beasts of burden yet they made 3 fucking empires that we barely understand because of filthy, unwashed sex starved spics being bloodthirsty animals killing them all instead of the niggerish injuns up north.

This is autism

kek, that's based.

Hatshetsut been smokin dat weed again. He high as fuck.

>loot boxes
>dlc up the ass
>DRM

This shit is embarrassing

Man, the crocs in this game are brutal.

Hmm. I wonder if I'll be able to finish Lootbox of War by then.

>no naval combat
>shittiest historical moment in egypt history
>dark souls combat
>empty open world in a desert
no. kill yourself shill

WE

>>no naval combat

Ummm....

>Resources available
>Not doing research to your own question

AC has been dead since Revelations. Still going to pirate this though, hopefully they can save the series. I'm not holding my breath though.

It doesn't matter how good it is. It's an Ubisoft game with a non-white protagonist.

You will NEVER be able to discuss it here.

>making up excuses to why niggers and injuns haven't done shit since the beginning of recorded history.

>It doesn't matter how good it is. It's an Ubisoft game
Got that right

also

>WE

WUZ

KANGS

SUPERIOR

this will bomb hard lol
niggers have already bought marvel and SFV season pass this year
they're not going to buy this piece of shit

N

Bruh what

Im 90%, this is going to be mediocre.
Them fight against mystical animals looking good tho.

kangz

SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

>release gorgeous open world like GTA V
>don't add tons of autismal RP things to do like home-owning, resource grinding, mining, woodcutting and smithing like in skyrim

Am i allowed to enjoy the KANGS meme and the series itself?

I'm not buying it but out of all the Assassins Creed games recently this is the closest they've gotten to capturing my interest.

Why does every thread about this game immediately turn into Sup Forums shitposting? Does anything Egypt-related just instantly trigger you autists or what?

what the fuck did you like in that shitty black fag?
Fucking casual meme naval combat.

>Live on the most resource rich continent in all of the world.
>Fail to build any great civilizations.
>Immediately ruin any Civilization created by white European colonists as soon as they leave/get kicked out (Rhodesia/Zimbabwe) and South Africa are prime examples.
Top kek.

>ruining a fine game with grind autism
only autism that works well with video games is waifu autism and ubisoft is excellent at making waifubait.

it's the egypt that is triggering people.

inb4 you cant even climb pyramids

AYO HOL UP *SMACKS LIPS* SO YOU BE SAYIN *BITES CHICKEN WING* SO YOU BE FINNA SAYIN WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEEEIT

>MMO elements in an open world action game
I buy Assassin's Creed games anyways. Unless it is filled with a ton of day one glitches (Unity, Rogue, and Syndicate) it should be something to worth noting.

*blocks your path*

>bottom right
das it mane

>kidshit

Whoever aspires to become a game dev should be careful not to make games about Egypt. You wouldn't want to hurt those poor Sup Forums snowflakes' feelings.

*sneaks behind you and pulls out the hidden blade*
AYO HOL UP

Which will sell more the 27th: Mario, KANGZ, or Wolfenstein? I bought all 3 games :3

SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL
>SHILL
SHILL

You and your autism should never be ok with actual already made and ready to go content being held back.

I could understand if it was not able to make the ESRB (or similar) but because it was being developed while going gold, but this clearly was cut to be added for people dumb enough to preorder at GS

everything I dont like = shill

Assassins Creed is the most rehashed boring series to ever exist and anyone who buys this absolute trot yearly has THE WORST taste in videogames

Looks like that old coot should've done some research. I'm sure they had books back then. Why don't you people put as much effort into researching basic history as you put into researching jpegs?

God damn, I accidently pre-ordered it.

>secrets of the lost pyramids
I wonder what it will be...
>DUDE AYY LMAO

where did he steal the medal?

>>>/reddit/

It probably is those aliens AC has

>this
>excellent
you really are a shill arent you

If its the same "dungeon" we seen in AC2 its a good deal I say

Basically AC threads on Sup Forums

>Series is dead to me its soooo rehashed and ubisoft this and that its CANCER!!!! STOP BUYING AC
>WE
>Uh Ezio trilogy is the best since Ezio is the best protagonist man
>WUZ
>AC SUCKS BUT I LIKE BLACK FLAG ITS NOT AN AC GAME XD
>Those 4 guys who say Unity was super underrated
>the super contrarian who thinks AC1 is the best
>KANGS

>repetitive gameplay
>probably buggy as fuck too
>loot boxes
>in a singleplayer game

dumbass