THEY LIKE TO ROLL THE DICE

THEY LIKE TO ROLL THE DICE

lewd

fuck off

rude

When I started the game first time I sat frozen for 5 minutes
I was not ready for that much of AESTHETICS

this

What you said makes absolutely no sense. Do you mean it had an appealing aesthetic?

Cuphead thread?

BY CHANCE THEY CAME UPON DEVIL'S GAME, AND GOSH THEY PAID THE PRIZE

the fuck?

What do you think Cuphead tastes like?

Shitty video games

Am I the only person who can tell it's a nu-male singing this theme song? Just listen to the estrogen flow when he sings

PAAIIID THE PRIIIIIIICE

>classic early 20th century barber shop quartet vibes
>"nu-male"

Fuck you, you fucking faggot.

AND NOW THEY'RE RUNNING FOR THE LIVES ON A MISSION FILLED WITH DREAD

Cuphead is quickly turning into one of the worst fanbases around. Its coming close to undertale levels.

Didn't he have alcohol in his head?

Not even close. Tumblr can't meme this one as bad since it's too hard for them. I do agree the fanbase will get bad but probably in a Dark Souls way

that would be hat in time user

Agreed

Moonshine, that's basically what he has in there.

As if DaS's fanbase wasnt terrible too.

>probably in a Dark Souls way
that fanbase isn't bad though

What makes you think obsessed fanbases actually play the games they obsess over?

No seriously I know a guy who's obsessed with FNAF and never played any game in the series.

never said it wasn't just isn't anywhere as bad as Undertale or other tumblr ones
you're joking right?

Yeah it isnt bad, is abysmal. And when the first game got ported it was x100 times worse.

20's/30's cartoons are racist so they wont touch it

Eh, it will be forgotten in like 2 weeks.

Porcelain

Cuphead did NOTHING wrong and is a perfectly good boy who also didn't gamble both his and his brothers souls to the devil

unused content

Were you not here for when everyone was saying that games should have Souls-like combat and be made by From Software

I can't for the life of me get this line right

this is the true power of gaming journalism

what you mean?

Bon Bon

I try sing along with the intro but I just can't get the rhythm and beat right. I'm either go his friend mugman or his pal mug maan

what about her?

she cute

Ugh...

Could you please stop posting this racist, ableist piece of trash game? It's gross...

she hard i know

no she isn't

shut up

is best girl

this. she's underrated

>says the guy posting on Sup Forums

AND IF THEY PROCEED BUT DONT SUCCEED

WWEEEEEELLLLLLL

I can't stand barbershop singing. I mash through the main menu as fast as I can.

what's wrong with you

>this again

>Go through the game well enough with a couple deaths per boss but nothing too bad
>This fucker comes
>Die around 30 times because of his third phase
>Try Round-a-bout
>Doesn't work
>Try using peashooter and just shoot him during flamethrower attack
>Doesn't work
>Shitty chaser weapon that does shit damage
>Doesn't work
>Equip the bouncing projectile which what was at the time the shittiest attack that wasn't remotely useful since peashooter or shotgun had more range and/or damage respectively
>Final phase gets beaten in like 30 seconds
So any other tips in the future I should know about? Does the chaser and roundabout actually become useful at some point

Dream of now, dream of then.
Dream of a love song that might have been.
Do I love you?
Oh, yes, I love you.
And I'll bravely tell you
But only when we dream again.
Sweet and low, sweet and low,
How sweet that mem'ry how long ago
Forever?
Oh, yes forever.
Will I ever tell you?
Ah-- no.

>people are still posting this meme despite being proven VERY wrong
Bro tumblr has a hard on for this game right now, but who doesn't though am I right?

I KEEP GETTING FUCKED BY BON BON'S FUCKING LITTLE JELLY BEAN WITH A SWORD AND CANDY CORN FUCKER

Just stay on the left side of the screen and equip the smoke bomb my man.

Physical copy when?

>>Try Round-a-bout
>>Doesn't work
what are you fucking retarded?

I'm in love with this game's artstyle, but it's too detailed for 30's cartoon aesthetics. Fleischer used simpler and broader stuff in his works.

>He uses charms
What a fucking faggot.

you can speedrun the game with weaponswitch lobber and roundabout

nah they can't really get on the whole MUH PLOT and MUH DEPTH angle here

The fact that someone had to make this, proves it.

its getting through phases and figuring out which weapons would work best. Unless its homing, if thats the case you are weak.

>Think focusing on the platforming while just spamming Roundabout will work
>90% of the time it hit the fire bubbles that'll just be more of a pain
Meanwhile bounce shot almost always goes over said bubbles and can easily be spammed in both second and third phase.

>smoke bomb

delet this

>he uses shooters
l m a o at your life

how about think before you shoot?

I picked it so I could focus on the platforming instead. If I still had to carefully analyze when to jump and the precise moment to shoot, I may as well kept with the Peashooter.

>the fact that somebody made a meme image about the complainers makes the complainers correct
No, the meme is about people trying to push this hard as THE NEXT CANCEROUS FANDOM, "just watch, it's gonna happen, look at this art some 12 year old on Deviantart drew, isn't is so CRIINGE?"

this image reminds me a little bit to Futurama

I've gotten too old for this shit. Ironic as the game is obviously geared toward an older audience. I just don't have the reflexes anymore.

After what would have to literally be the 100th attempt at the fucking candy princess I'm just fucking done with video games in general. Fuck the jawbreaker that if you are unfortunate enough to have come out third makes taking damage actually unavoidable, fuck random shit all over the screen that is somehow programmed to move exactly where it feels natural to go to, and fuck having to go through all that just to get to her final form and have a 5 card super attack literally only move the progress thingy a hair's width when you die. Anyone that says dark souls is harder than this shit must be fucking brain dead since every enemy in that game telegraphs their attacks 5 years in advance.

Y u so mad tho?

When Bon Bon throws here head can you parry or shoot it?

BRAAAAAPPPPPPFFFFFFFTZZZSSS

>y u so mad tho

holy shit

>now there are shitton of cringey Cuphead references in old cartoon comments
I fear Cuphead fans will be as obnoxious as Silvagunner fans on Youtube.

Oh strap in. It never gets better, only worse.

>people talking enthusiastically about a game is bad
>omg the fanbase stop talking about it!! Reeee!

Undertale was terrible because the fanbase kept insisting it was the best game of all time and GOTY. It was vastly overrated by all the fans.

Hm, just like cuckhead

oh no, not the sacred youtube comment section, they dare soil the intellectual successor to the platonic academy?

Because counter-fandoms can be just as awful as regular fandoms and i'm scared

To be fair, you need to be pretty skilled to play Cuphead, the game mechanics are made only for the most hardcore gamers out there. I could easily say it's one of the hardest games on the history, rivalling DarkSouls, maybe harder. But it's not only a fast paced Darksouls level game, it's a masterpiece of humour and storytelling, you need to have a good grasp of dark humour to fully understand and appreciate the experience that this masterpiece gives, if you are not a child from the 30's you will probably not be able to get all the references and will not understand the magnificence of Cuphead.

A ingenious person will never be able to fully enjoy the game. And yes I have a Mugman tattoo, and YES I have a undertale tattoo too from the last fandom, and no you can't see neither of them, they're both for the ladies. But now, if you excuse me, my wife is calling me, her boyfriend is stuck in the tutorial and need help, what a normie haha

Boys! Come downstairs!

Not that guy but it's probably because you're a faggot

Idk I haven't gone to her yet

And so it begins.

>Thinking its even close to UT
Yeah, nice try

Cuphead actually has good gameplay and great visuals and animation. It's a good game, maybe go play it instead of blind shitposting!

Uhh

>tumblr filename
the trifecta

A lot of this stuff I got was from sifting through the tag, though

Any tips for the bee? I just can't beat her, the other world 3 bosses were pretty easy but fuck that shitty bee.

>Cala and Hilda get all the attention
What a goddamn shame

It's okay, I know exactly which threads I'll shitpost in the future:^)

>Undertale was terrible because the fanbase kept insisting it was the best game of all time and GOTY. It was vastly overrated by all the fans
Oh look somebody got it, I don't even think it's even possible for Cuphead to become FNAF/UNDERTALE considering that it doesn't have any 2 deep for u plot for people to get their selves off on