He wifed Karen!

>he wifed Karen!

LMAO

elli was the best

Not NEARLY as bad as waifu'ing Harvest Goddess.

Being this wrong

Popuri > Elli > Ann > Mary > K*ren

My true OG waifu who has influenced pretty much every girl fake or real that Ive ever considered attractive.

Were you disappointed when you learned that real tomboys grow up to be ugly man hating lesbians?

I married the chicken girl

What's wrong with Karen?

there is something inherently wrong with horse obsessed grills

1. Trailer trash

2. Slut

3. Drinks while pregnant

I didn't know any better. Judging by where my life has gone, I really didn't learn my lesson. Is this where the downward spiral began?

Popuri master race reporting in.

Ann is the best waifu in the entire franchise.

what was that bit at the beach with her again? i was pretty young when i played it and i thought she became an hero

My nigga.

This user has taste.

Or they just turn into regular whores in their mid teens

It still hurts

>Cockblocking the nigger
Someone had to do it.

Girls who ride horses always have daddy issues. Something Ive noticed living in rural wisconsin.

Can't you just show her your dog over and over again until she loves you?

Ann broke me when I was 9.

If you don't befriend her and she doesn't get together with Kai, then she leaves the village permanently.

yes

In HM64 I married Karen because I thought she was the hottest one and I liked her personality, even though I didn't even know what a tsundere was at the time. Also, daddy issues.
My sister married Maria in her save file because she thought Maria was cute.

>show her the dog again and again until she wants to fuck you
>steal wine from her cellar with a glass jar and drink it until you can beat her in the drinking contest

Easy Modo

Why does she likes the dog so much.

>not wanting a wife who would fuck your dog after a few glasses of wine
Karen is the patrician's choice

Harvest Goddess is probably the worst wife in the history of video game wives. But then again, you're marrying a literal Goddess, what would you expect.

Do you have enough dedication for your waifu?

From what I remember you dont even get to live with her right? For all you know she is getting dicked by gnomes/sprites every night.

This

>Karen
Drunk trailer trash slut.
>Popuri
BLACKED
>Elli
Cute
>Mary
Literally who
>Ann
Tomboy that's wife material, AND she's a redhead? Come on, at least make this fair to the others.

It's a glitch.

Marie's the shy librarian girl who's the mayor's daughter and ends up with the mailman if you don't marry her.

white girls fuck dogs

I know that family. What I really meant is, why would anyone go for the ugliest girl? She's not even good wife material.

>shows up one day
>leaves you with a baby
Is she a black father?

BEST GIRL FROM ENTIRE SERIES COMING THROUGH

>ugliest
She was the cutest to me after Popuri. Shy glasses girls are great.

Tomboys are a miracle of the universe (other miracles include: Spats, fluffy hair, brown (2D) girls, lonely Christmas cakes, underboob and shark teeth)

My nigga.

First post best post.

I remember this.

OG Ann best girl

Elli > Popuri > Ann > Karen > Mary
Incidentally, this is the order I wifed them in successive playthroughs.

Fuck you, user, she's best and pure unlike those sluts.

This user gets it.

So what happened to Harvest Moon, you guys? I was into it for about a good decade but then they starting getting weird.

They made Friends of Mineral Town then realised they had made the perfect game and would never be able to beat it

inspiration

I feel sick playing these games. Everyone is so friendly. Nobody betrays anybody and people are neighbourly. Completely unrealistic.

>a friendly small town where everyone knows each other is peaceful over some nigger-infested ghetto in some urban neighborhood
No shit.

holy shit an unrealistic video game
nah just enjoy it and revel in the atmosphere

Play rune factor 2, where you can literally steal someone waifu at the altar

>real men don't need band-aids
this is why you can't marry the doctor in Girl. everyone will die within a year under elli's clinic.

It's not even about nigs, Redneck. It's about human nature. And comming from a village myself, the "everyone is kind and peaceful" meme is fucking retarded. Haven't seen a single village that wasn't full of meth smoking junkies who'd kill their grans for the next fix.

god that faggot deserves it

Would play ghetto Harvest Moon

How do I get into harvest moon?

I have innocent life and thats the only one I've played...

I'm pretty sure there's a few characters who are treated like shit, and in fact act like shit in the games. In fact friends of mineral town even has a black slave seein' to massa's bi'ness. It's kind of fucked up.

>'murica is every other country in the World
You are retarded

cross posting from the RF thread:
Those who waifued Karen married Raven.

I'm Norwegian you retarded hick.

best girl

She was my waifu in the game. Seemed the most genuine.

Nope. I married Karen and shara.
Mary on my consecutive play

Karen > Ann > Elli > Popuri > Rick > the horse > Popuri's dad > the old lady who dies > the dog > Maria

You fuck.

kjempetorsk?

What's a huge fish gotta do with anything?

>Nobody betrays anybody

Except you as you inevitably end up befriending your love rival and make him watch you cuck him every day.

Kai was cool, I much rather cuck obnoxious rick and then watch him be cucked from his sister.

What was his fucking problem anyway? Did he lust after his own sister, that four eyed freak?

/ourguy/

Who? I don't remember any black guy

Carmen was the best RF wife and no one can convince me otherwise.

Why? She's ugly and unfeminine. She was only added so trapfags could pretend she has a dick without feeling stuck in the closet

kai (not black but uses obvious slave vernacular and he's very dark skinned)

What? Kai speaks normally and is tanned, as sailors tend to be. How pale is your sun derived ass for Kai to be "very dark skinned"?

KAREN IS FUCKING BASED YOU FUCKING NIGGER FUCK I'M MAD

>She's ugly and unfeminine

I married Gray, everyone else pissed me off and having someone else as pissed off as I was in the game was refereshing. He appreciates sticks and is a pretty cool guy.

the Knot

Word

This guy gets it

>set up Kai and Popuri to get married
>talk to Kai throughout the week
>he says he really doesn't want to marry her
What the fuck, the other bachelors and bachelorettes don't say that kinda shit

why the fuck is reading books in the mineral town library so comfy while reading books in a real library is boring and uncomfortable?

Which one did you buy, user?

She was the hottest and also how was I, as a kid, supposed to know that chicks who like wine end up being sluts rrreeeee

>how was I, as a kid, supposed to know that chicks who like wine end up being sluts rrreeeee
Just look at your mom. HEYO!!!!

Yeah FUCK this childrens game being idealistic and not portraying gritty reality in this escapistic form of media

I dated Elli like a sane person would

would you be friends with your younger sisters boyfriend?

The only Harvest Moon I ever finished just so I could marry her.

If he's not insufferable, sure. Hopefully he'll have an older sister

>want to get into Harvest Moon
>can't stand the fast clock constantly forcing you to run everywhere if you want to get shit done
I wish there was a Harvest Moon game with a real time clock, being able to enjoy the relaxing fields and make your time would be great

I played through FoMT with stop time codes because I couldn't micromanage doing all your farm work, then still fitting in time for relationship shit. And if I reversed it, my farm would get fucked over and the cows would stop giving milk

>have sister
>some literally who is interested in her
>don't know if he isn't some scumbag with bad intentions
>get defensive until you get to know each other better
Its not rocket science, relatives do that all the time

Enjoy eating the doctor's dose from her holes