Here's your controller, bro

>Here's your controller, bro.

The controller for the Xbox one is the best controller of this generation, and this is coming from a ps4 owner.

sick thank you

The controller for the ps4 is the best controller of this generation, and this is coming from a xbox one owner.

I've already got one, thanks.

I'm still trying to figure out how to properly add the paddles to my gameplay, though.

Damn thanks, bro.

What are you gonna use though?

The controller for the switch is the best controllers of this generation, and this is coming from a PC owner

I had one, ended up selling it when i sold my xbox. Great controller though. Never did use the paddles though. Keeping them on couldnt let me grip the controller like i usually do.

i have PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbone controllers and the PS4 controller is by far the best

I had a regular Xbox One controller I could get rid of when I traded in my XB1.

The dpad is still shit though

The controller for the gamesphere is the best controller of this generation, and this is coming from a switch owner.

>we included 2 spare thumbpads, just in case you're the incredible hulk

>offset analog sticks
literally why?

Because it's more comfortable and gives easier access to the buttons. Also, because they don't need to make room for a useless touchpad.

This i use it for my pc it's great

Why did they censored the d pad?

I've used so many different controllers and the Xbone controller is by far my favorite. I don't have the elite because I don't really see the point, but the regular one is spot on, and the dpad is fantastic.

No gimmicks and it's more ergonomic silly.

>Throw controller into the wall after losing
>"It's okay, bro. Let's just say you owe me $150"

why does the dpad have those lines when its shaped like a +?

>being autistic enough to throw expensive hardware around
>being autistic enough to throw OTHER PEOPLE'S expensive hardware around
I seriously hope you don't.

retarded americans

>being autistic enough to throw a controller

>Damaging someone else's property by acting like an idiot
Shiggy diggy

My roommate gave me his Elite controller since he never uses it and hot damn is it a comfy, high quality controller.

The price is fucking bullshit, obviously, but since I got it for free that isn't an issue for me. I really like the weight of it and the aluminum parts.

>The controller for the ps4 is the best controller of this generation

lol

That controller is fucking garbage. The flickback in it makes it unusable.

see

Posting the superior version.

Does Microsoft just have a phobia for dpads that are actually intuitive? It's been almost twenty years, jfc.

Thanks, that's a nice controller. No seriously, can I have one for my PC?

The dualshock sucks ass.

even if it worked, why would anyone unironically spend 150 dollars for a single controller?

if your hands are unironically small enough to feel good on a ps4 controller than your beenis is literally the shape and size of one of the grips

Those are features

Now post a video with the controllers that worked fine.

>150 dollars for a single controller
A joystick can cost that much. That's a single controller. Some people just want quality.

>unironically
there's that word again.

Don't you buy things ironically? I bought my speakers ironically. Aren't I so funny?

Use for paddles to replace the four face buttons. It lets you jump, swap weapons, do whatever without taking your thumb off your targeting/aiming.

>A joystick can cost that much

$150 for a fightstick is pretty much entry-level if you want something that isn't going to break after 200 hours of usage.

That's kinda small amount for a controller. Think about joysticks or racing wheels or fightsticks.

But the xbone has a perfectly fine dpad, and the pro controller's is even better. Are you confusing this thing with the 360?

in contrast, you can spend 60 dollars and get a controller that functions the same

I'm just using it as an example of a controller that can and does cost in that price range.

Clicky dpads suck shit

360 controller >>>>> xbone controller

thanks bro
btw your new gf is pretty hot almost as hot as mine, we should take them bitches out for that bladerunner flick on the weekend

>owe

nigga you better pull out that venmo and pay me right fuckin now

eh, I'm still using this bad boy here, this thing is built like a tank, a shame it sucks for fighting games though

>literally unusable dpad
>better than anything

>rubber on sticks wears completely flat in 3 months
yeah no thanks

>unusable dpad
>playing games that need a dpad

It took them a million years but they finally did it right with the XBO controller's d-pad. 4 separate, clicky, switch type buttons with no rolling. It's the most accurate d-pad on the market right now, and I say this as a fervid player of fighting games. Right behind it would be the Vita's d-pad which is actually the exact same thing, only smaller.

But yeah before this, microsoft had some weird attachment to those godawful sidewinder d-pads which have a 100% disapproval rating yet they did not change a goddamn thing for decades.

Nahh, it feels really cheap after using the xbone controller, especially the sticks and d-pad.

What's the purpose of the rotating d-pad on this piece of shit?

100% garbage, nearly was suckered into buying one of these until I got my hands on one. Fucking glad I went with a standard xbone controller, feel retarded for even considering it in the first place.

>$150 controller
>no steel in the construction only plastic painted to look like steel
>massive production defects in both the bumpers and widely reported stick drift
>calibration/reprogramming software which is said to work exclusively with winshill 10
>paddles at such an angle where they interfere with your grip
>only worth getting at all if you opt for the 2-year no-questions-asked warranty replacement program through Best Buy
>worthless d-pad disc thing
>Is just like every other xbone controller except for poorly implemented paddles and "muh elite gamur" aesthetic bullshit

If you have owned one and put it to use and none of this is an issue for you, you either are/were very fortunate or have shit standards for a premium controller. Fuck, it's not even premium at all, for the money you may as well get a custom Scuf or other alternative and at least customize it to your liking. For a premium controller, I expect it to be tough as nails and none of these issues mentioned should EVER happen at all.

Into the trash it goes, and so it should remain. Please, if you're in the market for a controller don't fucking support this garbage, just buy a standard ass controller. This is a pig with lipstick.

How do people grab their controllers? Are you a child thay doesn't know how to use their own hands?

blow it out your ass handlets

>Being unable to play certain genres because the controller is shit (fightan)
>This is ok, they're shit anyway.

Not quite, but I respect your opinion.

>retarded nigger breaks controller by being retarded and blames microsoft

Why was this controller for? It was gigantic and hard to hold for all but 6'8 treelet freaks.

Why would you want a useless D-pad that's hardly used in the prime position for your thumb?

>Here's your new computer bro

>No steel
You're joking? I thought it had metal in there.

I like 360 pad more in every aspect except the D-pad, buttons and sticks are mostly the same on both controllers, but I don't like they way they did the triggers and bumpers on xbone

>Why would you want a useless D-pad that's hardly used in the prime position for your thumb?
Recently emulated Metroid Zero Mission and Fusion with this, senpai. I see nothing wrong with it, you're all just memeing. Nothing wrong with the PS4 d-pad either, although it would be better if it was the Vita's but what can you do

Xbox 360 is the best controller hands down. Always was and until they stop production of them, always will be.

>a man with a sewing machine
That's just gay.

Yes.

>no steel in the construction only plastic painted to look like steel
Yeah this ain't true

No video exists.

>joy.cpl
enjoy
And this is not a defense, rather a help for those with minor problems

>implying the PS4 controller's thumb sticks aren't in the prime positions for your thumbs

I threw my Xbox One Elite controller once.

Regretted it immediately but it survived unharmed.

Finally got to post this again.

But yeah, I liked those. Dreamcast ones were pretty large too and they were great.

Well of course if you're emulating games with digital-only control it will be better. but 95% of modern games use analog control, and the D-pad is used for items or switching skills, pointless to have it where you'd naturally rest your thumb

why is the PS4 controller battery life so abysmal

Can we all agree the n64 had the worst controller of all time?

Thanks bruh, I love memes.

I hope the new one is well built, I'll probably pick one up

>pointless to have it where you'd naturally rest your thumb
See

I've never owned that one, but it was my understanding that it transformed for a regular circular 360 d-pad into a proper cross shaped Nintendo style d-pad. I don't know how it worked in practice thought.

Exactly this.
The xbone bumpers are horrible, I have no idea why they changed them.

Because that part is interchangeable. For example in OP's pic it's a circle thing instead of a cross

Its the LED on the back. If you disable it in the settings it pretty much almost doubles the life.

>needing a dpad to play a fighting game
How the fuck do you grip it if you can't cup your fingers underneath it?

I owned one and it was a way to try to fix the shitty dpad without actually fixing it.

Not too keen on the black and white buttons though, I prefer shoulder buttons.

I'm not worthy

Nigger what are you doing, stop posting.

I just use the top two paddles. Usually map the right paddle to jump.

But that's absolutely not where it would rest.

Any dipshit can hold their hands relaxed as if they were holding a controller and see that their thumbs are naturally opposing your index fingers. The PS analog stick is roughly where you would be pinching against your ring finger, which is a bit of a stretch and gets tiresome after a while

the fuck did I just read

I have used my 360 controller extensively since late 2013 on my pc and it's still perfectly good.

a shame KOTOR 1 doesn't have controller support on PC, I have some serious nostalgia of playing it on xbox, hitting the white button constantly to pause every fight

Honestly I don't get why we couldn't have both.