Danganronpa V3

How do you fuck up a franchise this bad?
>tfw watching the writers trying to desperately write themselves out of the giant shithole they've written themselves into with THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP HURR DURR

The franchise needs to end. Let the devs work on a new IP that isn't bogged down by bullshit.

>How do you fuck up a franchise this bad?
DR3 anime series, V3 doesn't even come close.

By 90% of the fanbase being pathetic brainlets.

>393696303
Brainlets? They just through out all the plot, characterisation and tension that they developed through 35 hours of writing for the sake of some dumb twist that's basically Umineko but done in the worst possible way.

>ITT: Brainlets and speedreaders who think the game "broke the 4th wall"

>Danganronpa discussion will be plagued by these people for years

>Hur dur i dont like the ending

How would you make the ending better?

Kibo should have lived

I don't think the power of friendship had anything to do with it. Tsumugi basically convinces them that any friendship they'd built over the course of the killing game was because she wrote them to be that way. See her response when Himiko specifically asks her about Tenko.

How they ended up "winning" was just trying to deprive a bloodthirsty audience of the ending they wanted, and to hopefully sacrifice their lives to end the killing games once and for all

Make it half the length with a lot less redundant explanations.
A Split Opinion segment where the survivors have to go up against the audience and/or different versions of Tsumugi.
No post-credits scene that nullifies the whole thing. Instead there's a scene of Kodaka looking directly at the camera and shouting "STOP BUYING DANGANRONPA".

But they found the strength to sacrifice themselves through trusting each other and the bonds they had created. i.e. MUH NAKAMA.
Which makes no sense anyway since Tsumugi said has the ability to construct their personalities meaning their actions were still being controlled in a way.

I love Junko!

Remove the bullshit of their fake personalities, it takes away a lot from the all the characters.

danganronpa was never good

t.brainlet unable to comprehend superior japanese writing

Let's devote this thread to magic instead.

Do I need to play the first two before playing 3?

Yes

By thinking your fanbase is not full of brainlets and making an ending they wouldn't understand

Honestly I prefer it when people over estimate their audience instead of underestimating it as the usual case.

overestimating your audience is not a bad thing though. Because even if the fans hate it, at least it's good.

Yeah