ITT: Sup Forums makes a vault, and all posts ending in 5 add to the lore...

ITT: Sup Forums makes a vault, and all posts ending in 5 add to the lore, besides those that contradict previously established lore. No reroll allowed.

inhabitants switch sex preference every month, only the overseen is asexual

Vault where written language is forbidden. No reading or writing.

video game discussion is forbidden

That would be difficult to just 'enforce.' People naturally wouldn't go along with it, you have to impose the condition upon them that makes writing and reading impossible or incredibly difficult.
>No writing utensils of anykind are provided
>All computer terminals removed or only allow non-language input, only display graphical cues (i.e. a button that just opens a door or locks down a section)
>No books or paper in the vault
>All entertainment material scrubbed of captioning, images of written word etc.
>Marking surfaces with any implement (a knife, a stone, etc) is strictly prohibited (this one would probably have to be enforced

vaults traditional catholic, to the immaculate virginal of Mary, builds new civilization, eveyones dies to participate in the beatific vision.

rerolling

i was thinking everyone allowed in originally could be illiterate

A vault where picking your nose is forbidden. If you do, a buzzer will ring and everyone in the vault will have to kill you. By the ten buzz the vault will blow up.

only black women permitted in the vault

coffee instead of water

Good thinking!

all the inhabitants are incontinent

People only have vanilla missionary sex for the purpose of procreation

Anyone have that thread from the other day with the vault of black women ruled by a hermaphrodite?

I could see that working too. Illiterate or maybe dyslexic.

rerolling

Black illiterate traditional catholic women only.

Every inhabitant gets guns, vault is shrouded in gun propaganda.

isn't that Vault 34?

skinrace color doesn't matrer, only the belief in the one true faith traditional Catholicism.

The each shower has a mirror, every third mirror is two way.

foot fetish vault

The entire vault is on a slight but noticeable gradient. No surfaces (tables, floors, wardrobes, etc) are horizontal.

it's a vault filled with pathetic Sup Forumsirgins whom I, the king of the vault, get to curb stomp whenever I want

Once a month a single wasp is released into the vault.

everyone is a cute boy

So you're the guy from vault 69?

This, except I'm the king/overseer and this user is my personal cockslave.

Only niggers

The vault is pitch black all of the time. No lights at all

The overseer undergoes a change in personality every few years, just when the residents were adjusting to the change.

Rerollan

This, plus everyone is allergic, and there's only one epi pen hidden somewhere in the vault by the overseer (who is not allergic)

This but there are no other mirrors in the vault

Yeah, the boomers. In fact the main thing was that the armory was completely unsecured. No door, no locks, nothing.

Everyone gets a flashlight, but they require two batteries and they have to purchase the second battery via sexual favours for the overseer - who is me.

rerolle

Only the overseer has a flashlight

Ok my option already exists so im sure I can get one reroll just this time.

The vault is filled with vidya addicts but the only game in the vault is a single PS4 with Playstation All Stars Battle Royale.

Men can get pregnant

All movies and books are filled with pagan propaganda, so the vault's politics and society slowly devolve into vikings.

hahaaa I am the KING!
hide in the dark fuckboys, Ima still get you ;)

The temperature is set at 24 degrees Celsius, so everyone is slightly too warm and sweaty all the time.

The vault blows up

Vault consisting of extremely paranoid conspiracy theorists. Every night all of their stuff is moved around while they sleep, occasionally something from someone else's room will be in theirs.

Creep is playing in the background at max volume 24/7

The inhabitants must train themselves to see by utilizing blanks and echolocation

>two 5s, double confirmation
Oh god. I am this user's right-hand man, and we double team hot vault sluts from sun up to sun down. And he doesn't curb stomp me.

twice or thrice in a month refugees are brought in to culturally enrich the dwellers

Rerolling is retarded though. Come up with a new idea or Frick off instead of rephrasing your fetish a dozen times until you get lucky

everyone gets curb stomped

Sometimes real bullets are mixed up for blanks

eat shit nigger, you're one of them faggots who probably didn't get the reroll
enjoy your curb stomp

Remember, everyone in the vault has guns and are gun nuts.

When the refugees are admitted, the vault dwellers are shown newsclippings and broadcasts about immigrants raping women, and they're alloted an extra five hundred rounds of ammunition each.

holy ghost is king!

I am issued protective head gear when I enter the vault, but no one else is.

After a year, when everyone is pretty much friendly with the whole place, all doors get locked, turrets turn hostile, robots start hunting people. Basically the vault becomes a death trap. If every alive person escapes or dies, the vault goes silent, waiting for the next group of fools looking for a home.

Someone compile all the 5s before the thread gets too enormous.

Also, if 5, I get a flamethrower and a sword when I enter the vault.

This is the vault’s uniform.

vault dwellers are forced to eat their own feces

The vault itself is located in what was once a small town in New Jersey.

THE WHOLE VAULT CONVERTS TO ISLAM

>everyone is Catholic in the vault
>everyone has guns, gun propaganda everywhere
>vault is pitch black at all times
>everyone is a virgin except this user, who is the overseer, and gets to curb stomp us whenever he wants (if he can find us in the dark)
>everyone is a paranoid conspiracy theorist, shit gets moved around in the night
>inhabitants must learn to use blanks and Echo location to find their way around
>one user gets a sword and flamethrower when he enters the vault

Dank memes

Where's the watch, you piece of shit.

Also
We all eat feces.

You can't talk about a game if you haven't played it.

vault smells like shit and gooseberries

You can opt out of eating feces, but you must drink a full glass of piss (yours or someone else's) daily.

vault has no technology

A bunch of super mutants built a crude fort above ground on top of us. The vault is built into a mountainside.

Women can wear either a shirt or pants, but not both.

everyone in the vault is slowly turning into ghouls

everyone speaks only italian

vault has a giant arena, where everyone must fight atleast once every year

EVERYONE GETS JET FOR FREE.

Latin

Gay men only.

Everyday a different person has to wear a Bigfoot mask and stay in character.
More food is allocated to anyone who is able to shoot the Bigfoot.

speaking is not allowed, ever

everyone speaks only in sign language

There is a huge red botton in the living room
Dont push it

Henceforth coffee shall be known as Bean-Water

everyone in the vault must recite the national anthem after waking up and before going to sleep or their room will lock for an entire day, during which a voice will scream at random times and call them a communist

This would be hell, since the vault has no lighting.

Everyone gets flashlights, but they only get batteries to run it for six months. You get new batteries every new years.

people go clubbing in some underground caves next to the vault every saturday
house is the dj, dj house

the vault door opens when only one guy remains

So like that scene in the Matrix Reloaded

the vault door barely works and all sorts of trash gets into the vault whenever

One of the residents is Colin Kaepernick

I could live with this

Someone is living in the walls

The door opening mechanism fell off after the vault was first closed and no one knows how to fix it

There is only one inhabitant but he doesn't know it because its pitch black and sounds of people talking are always playing through speakers placed throughout the vault. He just thinks he is being ignored

if youre jewish and turn 13, instead of a bahmitsvah you just get thrown outside and fisted by a deathclaw

all vault dwellers are immune to stds

>rerolls not allowed
>said in the OP
>still have retards rerolling
>still have people taking those rerolls as additions

there's some cult shit going down in the basement

The Vault is protected by Very Hard Pete

hi tech vault