How do you behave when you're losing at a game?

How do you behave when you're losing at a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83Fb0Y6uUSw
youtube.com/watch?v=t3ksvHXBHH0
youtube.com/watch?v=-SoFqe2qXa4&t=5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I tell the other guy to come to school next day and then tell my friends to not come to school.

If I start to get really upset I'll just leave the match.
No point in continuing if you're not having fun.

>ragequitting

LMAO

Throw in some snus to calm down. I actually can't play fighters unless I have nicotine in me to calm myself down. Otherwise I just get pissed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It hasn't happened to me yet, so I don't know.

I wonder what her feet smell like. ha ha
just wondering

Controllers cost 70 bucks these days so I can't afford to smash them anymore.

Sometimes I get angry and sonetimes I don't, it's weird.

Well I'm not foaming from the mouth but yea, if my tum tums get grumpy I just quit.

I never lose.

>get mad
>let out a big sigh, release tension and breathe
>continue playing less mad

Depends, If i get angry enough sometimes it just resets and i go into a complete zen state.

Be frustrated if it's a game I'm good at

mute people, it stops me tilting.

Retard.

My 5 begs to differ

>How do you behave when you're losing at a game?
blink a few times in utter astonishment, go get some water, take a break. come back refreshed

anything else is pure autism

Beats being some fags punching bag.

If it's single player I get super frustrated

If it's multiplayer I laugh because I'm getting shit on for being retarded

Playing with friends I get turbomad and if they're being cheap about it I fight them

Blame everyone else

u tried

By not being a little pissbaby and accepting that I can be better

I never get frustrated when it's with friends. When it's with friends, I also try to subtlely drum up their win for them.

alt+tab and just go do other shit until the match is over, or just ragequit if the game has no penalty for it.

it depends of my mindset at the time

if im kinda depressed i behave and im like "well this is it i guess"; now if im actually okay, chances are ill be flaming or doing something stupid

i behave most of the time though

Really depends on the situation/circumstances. I actually don't play competitive games much because I get too stressed and I don't need more of that in my life right now. I do play Splatoon though but I can take that game less seriously and it doesn't get under my skin as much. For SP games it's a slow buildup of anger and swearing until I can surmount the challenge. If I can't and my anger starts to really peak I just turn it off and take a breather.

Anger, immense anger mostly directed at my useless goddamn team.

If I get angry I groan, sigh and maybe hit the table, when I've had enough I just stop playing.

I like to say things like "I will fuck your favourite soccer team" and "your mother was a goblin and I too am a goblin"

Depends. Usually I try to focus harder or learn what it is I'm doing wrong. Losing to RNG crap tends to make me more salty, but either way a short break is good. I tend to get more "depressed" than angry. If I'm really sucking it up I just do something mindless for a while.

If I'm with friends, I can just withhold my anger and let it pass. If I'm alone, I'll punch the couch or wall or something and stop playing.

As a kid though I broke a gamecube controller in half playing Mario Party single player.

If its because the other person is better i just calmly sit there saying "Yknow what? not bad." or "Huh, that was a really well planned maneuver" But if im losing because lag or theyre being cheap I scream things like "ARE YOU SHITTING INSIDE OF MY RECTUM RIGHT NOW" "Oh my god dude. Oh my god dude. Are you actually serious right now?"

Passive-aggressive chat towards teammates that I feel are underperforming or making the game more difficult than it really needs to be. I actually tend to curse and blame random shit but I'm never actually truly upset. I think I've only actually ragequit a single match in my entire life and it's more because of internet issues than anything else.

Get out goblin

People like you shouldn't play team games without a team. Playing with randoms is masochism.

This. I don't play online on games I'm not good at. When I lose on games I care about,
I always have an excuse and an insult for the motherfucker

Bottle my anger in with a stone, then either recognize where I'm going with it or push through the anger, my play becomes more sloppy, and finally I snap. Sometimes I try to channel anger into pushups or pullups, it really helps and is also productive. All in all I'm a sore loser that can't lay back, say "so this is how it is, I see" and learn on my mistakes. Online games are always personal to me, which is why fighting games are usually a very bad idea.

>losing because lag
Oh, I forgot about this. This is one of the few things that really get me pissed off. I have to walk away once the game is over, if I even last through it. I can't stand losing because my internet started shitting itself.

With a stone face* forgot I typed that in half-way through.

Yeah, I'm usually just a little frustrated in myself for making such stupid mistakes. Especially in a lot of multiplayer games the top players aren't the best at doing things to win as much as they've mastered how to not lose. Sometimes I get mad at teammates if they're really fucking up on purpose but for the most part I've accepted that I can't do anything about them.

Single player games are different and it's hard to feel like losing unless the game is bad. RPGs where you build your own characters but 90% of the skills are talents or not worth taking ever, some of those old shooters with awful controls but enemies with 100% accuracy at all times, or adventure games that have shitty magic pixel puzzles and you were doing the right things with the right items but not in exactly the right place. Fuck that shit and it doesn't deserve any more of my time.

>"your mother was a goblin and I too am a goblin"
That's the most weirdly foreign insult I've ever heard and it's great.

>tfw not good at any game so I never play online

Stop.

Reminder that when you play games with Keksandra and you lose she gives you a special reward anyway.

because she is nice girl

>that pic
The more I look at it the more I try to find god instead

thanks for reminding me to block this garbage site in my hosts file, almost forgot moot gave redditors their own fucking board before he split

>m00t throwing 4ch in the trash before giving to g00k
pretty good idea really

I insult the other player in a deadpan voice with a lack of foul language.

>"You like having intimate relationships with individuals of the same gender."
>"You enjoy the sight and taste of another man's loins"
>"You suffer a mental condition that prevents you from interacting with people of the opposite gender to procreate and ensure the survival of humanity."

Depends how I was feeling before playing. If I had a headache or skipped breakfast & lunch then I get all pissy and moan a lot and shut the game off. If I was having a decent or good day then I just shut the game off and do something else.

>being underage

I make angry duck noises for a full minute.

and it is a free kek

found it

If I'm just losing, nothing really. I just move on and it's just business.

If they start shit talking, then I start tilting.

If they start shit talking and they're physically near me, there might be a fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=83Fb0Y6uUSw

I challenge them to a sabre duel.

I'm 34 years old, sometimes I play pro evo online and if I'm losing I can't help but get really pissed off. I'll start swearing and getting agitated, in recent weeks I once literally punched my ps4. I feel absolutely pathetic and sickened at my behaviour but I cannot get over losing when playing online, it's literally beyond infuriating and have no idea why.

Ha same here. A mate asked, I don't care myself. He wonders if they smell really bad ha ha. Like horribly bad

I get mad, but I wonder if that's an effect of the rest of my life being shit. I wonder if having a gf or something would actually make me mellow when I lose. The only thing I really have left is videogames and when I start getting beaten, it's like that is taken away from me too.

I should just kill myself.

Say fuck to my self at regular volume.

I put my cheek on my left sleeve and close my eyes.
I recite “1,2,3, this ain’t worth a murder spree”
I open my eyes and see my gf playing animal crossing on her ds or watching Netflix on her laptop and say
“This is too much for me”
She tells me I can do it and not to give up.

Then I get back into the game.
If I lose. I turn the game off and play guitar or watch tv with her

If I prevail, I give her a high five and thank her for believing in me like I never could

PES is serious business

I laugh it off and make jokes about it. Maybe I'll leave it after the last loss for a while if I'm getting too hot-headed.
I'll absolutely lose all of my shit when I lose to some frame-dipping bullshit in single player though. I fucking hate dying in single player shit for some reason.

I used to punch my own face some time ago, but i started scraping my teeth on my desk recently because it's way less self destructive.

I know mate. Online with lag just tips me over the edge to complete autismo lord. I've broken pads and punched my knees pretty vigorously over the years like a complete retard

>there are people on this board that have actually destroyed their own gaming peripherals in a fit of rage
Autism.

>naughty gaming
I thought this fag died in 2012

Please show this,

Have fun with those dental bills.

Your gf doesn't really exist does she lol

If we're playing local multiplayer, or it's me and some buddies in party chat, my shit talking levels go through the roof.

>this entire post
wewest of lads

I wish I had this too, user. We can all dream.

damn, im losing at this game
let me calm down you niggaz better start runnin Cause I'm comin, I'm dope like fuckin heroin Wu-Tang Bloodkin, a goblin, who come tough like lambskin

She’s making me lasagna right now you nerds. Im about to buy the dlc for dark souls 2 and she’s rewatching friends.

The woman working at the Italian take away joint isn't your gf mate

I don't get angry if I lose in a 1v1 game, ever. If I'm losing because of my teammates' poor performance, I'll tell them what they're doing wrong and try to votekick them if they make the same mistake again. If it fails I may just leave the game.

>I open my eyes and see my gf playing animal crossing on her ds or watching Netflix on her laptop and say
>“This is too much for me”
>She tells me I can do it and not to give up.
>If I prevail, I give her a high five and thank her for believing in me like I never could
>this will never be me

youtube.com/watch?v=t3ksvHXBHH0
>Not interrupting their breakfast and wrecking their shit in a cavalry charge.

>not buying SotFS
I'm inclined to believe your life is a lie

I hope I'll get angry or upset so i feel something again but I never do

What a good girl. I'd like her special reward

What would you do if I fucked your girl

I don't play video game I can lose at :^)

>Getting killed over and over.
>Silently seething.
>Each time I get killed my planning slowly devolves until I end up rushing into the enemy repeatedly.
>Die even more frequently.
>Repeat.
This continues until a map change or until the guy killing me leaves.

I apologize to the other guy for being bad at the game.

Dudes,I know I'm ugly but that motherfucker is a abomination to look at

Either think of how to improve or move on. If I know the opponent than I might send a little bantz or some shit though I'd do that if I won too. I don't get why people in this thread are salty spergs about something as simple as losing.

Take that back mother fucker
youtube.com/watch?v=-SoFqe2qXa4&t=5s

I break things and hurt people.

I don't lose and if I do, I get better. Not difficult.

I-Is this 2006?

2016-17

Reload the latest save.

Nice blog post with random building pic

Now go fuck yourself and cry to your gf about it

I bought dark souls 2 at launch

In general I try to aim for a rematch with the guy I lost to until I finally win. I don't like to quit a game on a loss if I can help it.