I know you hate me, but you can't stop thinking about me

I know you hate me, but you can't stop thinking about me.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/oct/16/anita-sarkeesian-its-frustrating-to-be-known-as-the-woman-who-survived-gamergate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who are you?

I actually forgot this slut existed until you posted her.

Danica Patrick

Jokes on you, haven't heard anything about Jewnita after the UN farce.

I want to fuck her without protection

What's the point of this thread?

I'd creampie her and leave her without helping with the kid. Wouldn't date her either, seems like the kind of girl to go to a club and get drunk and fuck anything that wants between her legs because she thinks it's "empowering".

Id give her the pipe, ngl

>can't stop thinking about me.

>"She deserves to die, Arry told himself, remembering all these videogames Sarkeesan mutilated.
The basement under his house was cold and empty when he returned to his manbed. He whispered the cursed name to his pillow, and when he was done, he added, Valar Morghulis, in a small soft voice wondering what it means."
".

>She will never make you get on your knees and kiss her cute feet

When's the BLACKED film?

>you will see Anita fade into irrelevance in your lifetime

For you to post more of this Laid Maid Of course!

she looks alright in some of her pics, i'd definitely fuck her

>It already happened

>you will outlive her

Beautiful

Me neither. Only relevant thing since then was that honey select character someone made.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/oct/16/anita-sarkeesian-its-frustrating-to-be-known-as-the-woman-who-survived-gamergate

Is it weird I've always had the biggest boner for this goblin? I feel like the hatefuck would be legendary.

Roll for your loli

I can't stop thinking about sticking my dick in your mouth 2bh

I'd tap Anita

at least when she was thinner

My boner deflates when I see that picture of her playing game at some hipster meetup and she has ugly dwarf proportions.

Was that the photoshopped one with the massive jew nose?

fucking why
also will do

If you retards would have just ignored her we wouldn't have sjw shit everywhere. Thanks for ruining the hobby.

Try starting a thread about something you enjoy instead of being a faggot.

>he actually believes this

>survive gamergate
Wait? was she even part of gamergate?

Gimmie something good

>greentext "argument"

You do realize this doesn't do anything to discredit my post right? When her videos came out this board blew up with impotent rage and the feminists would point to it and say we were acting guilty.

Considering the fact that this disingenuous hack is lecturing developers and the United Nations I'd say the unfocused whining done on this board has done almost nothing to impede her progress.

kys

>Be critical of the men you love

This is how you get a man to leave you and never look back.

Pretty much
I love you Anita....

Can't forgot the Anita sideboob...

She has a degree in marketing, the one thing she knows how to do is get attention. Most of her claims of harassment are completely unverifiable, the only reason journalists believe them is because it fits their narrative. Anita's videos are full of laughably idiotic claims and she got loudly called out for it, that is generally the response she received from gamers/this board. No one actually did anything bad to her.

the highlights suit her

meant to quote , but I guess the sideboob highlights still count.

Rolling for Medic

i want those in my mouth