Remember when video games used to be fun?

remember when video games used to be fun?

I still enjoy games, just gotta play what you like OP.

lol epic meme good sir >;D

Name one (1) game from the past ten years that you don't feel empty inside while playing.

I remember, it was a long time ago...

Honey select. But my ballsack sure felt empty.

i cant even name one activity

FUCK BLUMBPF ADN FUKC YPIPO

That new Neptunia game I played last weekend. Was a fun 20 hour binge.

>he thinks killing nazis isn't fun
lmao kys my dude

Not him but
>Sonic Mania
>A Hat in Time
>Doom 2016
are all recent games that made me feel happy

I have a feeling this game will be a huge letdown. It will be styled as antitrump and people are going to hate it.

>self taught intellectual
>influenced my karl marx

I honestly cant believe this is real

Exactly how many redpills a day do you need to be on in order to get angry at this picture? What fucking unbearable faggots.
Remember we used to make fun of SJWs for getting triggered by "problematic" "gross" and "toxic" ideas in videogames? Well here we are.
Go write a blog about it you fucking loser, the rest of us will be playing and discussing videogames without going into a meltdown over the "threat" their content is to society.

week until release in its in end of page 2 of steam bestsellers
another success passing through

Seriously ? There's ton. Xenoblade X was probably the best one I've recently played.

Total War Warhammer
Divinity 2
Cuphead
Witcher 3
Mass Effect 1 & 2
New Vegas

>marxist intellectuals

Hail Stalin! We are fucking winning

I love that the people here still use "redpilled" when the two people who popularised the term are now both trannies.

Wonderful 101
Ever oasis

I think you are ruining it for yourself,i just see a backstory and since i dont follow twitter wars i honestly dont give a shit about the politics behind it.

LOL at the bitter faggot attempting to project his feelings onto others. Get the fuck off Sup Forums if you dont like video games anymore...didnt Tyler the Creator teach you anything?

>lol feminists are such retards they think videogames could make someone sexist in real life
>OH SHIT GUYS THERE'S A COMMUNIST IN THE NEW WOLFENSTEIN GAME OUR KIDS ARE LITERALLY GOING TO TURN COMMUNIST IF WE ALLOW THIS GAME TO BE RELEASED

They were fun before I developed a sleep disorder.

Wow, you have absolutely shit taste.
Congratulations.

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't filled with grandmas from leddit so they didn't have to shit up Sup Forums

Fuck this thread

>communism isn't a highly contagious disease of an ideology

BotW
I felt like a kid again playing all day every day until I was done

What's wrong with his face? Why does it look so weird? Is it like some kinda uncanny valley effect?

>anyone who discusses a shitty game is Sup Forums
found the redditor

I don't get it, what am I supposed to be mad about here?

This dude reeks of "guy who betrays you"

>self-taught intellectual
every time

E.Y.E.

Anyone else excited?
These promotional materials are top notch

wow, you must be *really* behind on the memes, guy. Nazis are fucking epic now dummy.

Way to prove his point faggot

Sup Forumstards are just as bad as SJWs.

Games are fine everywhere else in the world, you know. Just stop consuming garbage.