>Jew is a class which gets stronger the more it's shat upon
Really makes you think

>play stick of truth
>literally the first seconds of the gameplay
>choose thief
>"a white thief? never heard of that but interesting"

>play fractured but whole
>all three thieves in the beginning of the game are white
>all cops are blood hungry psychopaths who assault innocent aristocratic black families to fill quotas
>at the police station there's literally a list with arrest quotas that has a "for no reason" graph
>rednecks drop "the symbol of hate" that "channels the power of social intolerance" into your character's strength
>all priests are pedophiles religion (but only your religion) is bad
>basically every character from the show that used to be a well-written person of conservative views is now a raging lunatic with no writing attached to them other than them being a clear symbol of their creators changing a lot of their views which basically resulted in those characters feeling incredibly out of place

I could honestly analyse the game much further, but what matters is, having played the Stick of Truth a couple of weeks ago, fucking hell does this game feel completely different. Don't bother replying "triggered" because I'm not, but I'm genuinely interested in what changed Trey's and Matt's direction so hard.

>but I'm genuinely interested in what changed Trey's and Matt's direction so hard.
trump

>not wanting to reuse the same jokes
Got to the bottom of that one, Sherlock.

So they used the same jokes that literally every other comedy channel is using?

>literally
No, they just don't want to reuse their jokes from SoT because then people would accuse it of being stale. Every comedian has made a joke about Caitlyn Jenner, it doesn't mean that regardless of the source the joke is the same.

>go thief
>every status effect under the sun
>Take out a real fucking pocket knife and shank kids

Thieves are hard core man

A lot of those are references to older South Park episodes, aren't they?

The one about pedophilic priests is Red Hot Catholic Love and the police ones are from the one about Michael Jackson.

I'd also like you to name a single character from the show who was a 'well-written persona of conservative views'. Genuine question, I promise.

You missed the part where the police only arrest black people because Shub Niggoroth lives in a pit in the stations basement and she only likes dark meat.

I played Jew and I remember it being pretty OP.

Well, anything that could cause Bleed was OP in SoT so I guess it doesn't matter too much which class you pick as long as you can do that in some way.

Mitch Connor was their Trump insert, and just like the season where Trump was elected it all completely fell apart when it came to a head. That ending was fucking SHIT compared to Stick of Truth. Something about the mere concept of Trump makes Matt and Trey lose their footing really badly. I guess the DLC is its own story though so maybe they will redeem it.

I played Jew. I remember circumsision being an OP move with stacked bleeding effect

I liked the mage powers too, just lighting a firecracker in someone's face to set them on fire.

I player Fighter on my first run. What should I try next?

>I should be openly racist and immune to any sort of parody

You're a clown

On the other hand, I can't think of Stick of Truth doing anything like the microaggressions.

>>shub NIGGERoth

Deepest lore

>basically every character from the show that used to be a well-written person of conservative views
wtf

Jew or Mage

Police quotas and making up shit to fill them are a real thing, user.
There's not a racist bent behind it in real life granted, but its there.

Jew > Mage > Thief > Fighter in terms of strength. Jew's first move is its least useful, skip over it and maybe the second one. Max Plagues as soon as you can, you can chain it infinitely with the right equipment, it stacks multiple buffs and debuffs and does insane damage.
Mage overperforms throughout the game, but doesn't reach Jew levels of broken past midgame.
Thief is also really strong, just slightly worse than Mage.
Fighter is all alone at the bottom, just being decent.

What the fuck are you talking about? He's saying that Matt and Trey now have sacred cows that they're afraid to touch when previously they were open about them.

thief. watch everything bleed to death.

>not rolling a fighter and kicking people in the dick

You don't need a class to bleed things to death though, just a multihit weapon slotted with bleed on perfect hit.

Jew is the most overpowered because it's last attack type afflicts statuses and there are perks for reducing damage taken/increasing damage dealt if your enemies have status effects.