Reminder that if you purchase from sites like G2A then are almost as bad as those who pirate

they are literally worse tho

Nah you're just a faggot

>Buying STOLEN KEYS
Buying off G2A is literally worse than pirating.
You're not just indirectly stealing a video game, but you're also paying for a stolen fucking copy while doing so.
You're stealing while being stupid beyond believe.

>ALL KEYS ARE STOLEN
>LITERALLY PIRATING THE GAME IS BETTER
Lmao Kys

cuck

People like you have absolutely no respect for the phenomenal and wonderful artists who make these games and enrich our lives.

Suck my dick about it nerd lmao

What about CDkeys

Ha ha ha. Typical pirate. Just as coarse and base-born and uncivilized as your sea-faring forebears.

nigger.
>downloading a product leads to a sales loss or stalemate because the lack of intention to buy said game to begin with
vs
>stolen goods doing active damage to companies while giving your money away to criminals and other laundering groups

It's like being a fucking pothead who prefers to buy his weed from mahmud whose benefits end up financing a local terrorist cell instead of growing his own .. and he still thinks he's a smart guy.

Why should I care if I'm doing minor financial damage to a big shitty company? If I could press a button and make most of them collapse right now I would fucking do it without a second thought.

>Stolen
do you have any single fact to back that up

Because you're probably giving money to the russians and whatnot so, that is kinda bad.
I mean, aren't you better off paying a bit more for a key you're sure it's not gonna be banned (unless you're a cheating whore that is) and it's not a fucking fraud ?

.. also if you despise that "big shitty company" why fucking bother about their games and not pirate or, better even, why fucking bother at all about their games ?

How the fuck do you steal a fucking cdkey

holy shit

bumping for interest

I agree. That's why I just started pirating instead.

>global markets are bad when consumers use them

This

OP BTFO in 3 2

Supposedly the claim is that people use stolen credit cards, buy large batches of games, then sell the codes.

Credit card fraud.

Wow, (((industry))) shills out in full fucking force tonight.

Reminder that anti-G2A shills are really just fucking greedy bastards that want the North American standard of paying 60$+ for a video game to remain in place, instead of standard prices falling low like in Russia

Reminder that video game prices are determined by what people are willing to pay for them

Reminder that still, no evidence has been provided to support the claims that G2A keys are stolen, in fact evidence to the CONTRARY has been provided a number of times

Hear-say.

>russian price is actually like 75% cheaper than american price
>mexican price is actually like 75% cheaper than american price
>For some reason people think it's immoral for me to get the same price as other people

eBay for game keys isn't bad. Still waiting on those Indies to work with them on fixing those stolen keys.

sick a duck quacket

Steal the shit or buy the shit, you reddit nigger.
Finding G2A to be a compromise because you're too poor or because you think it's bad to steal but acceptable to cheat the system by buying stolen games or keys acquired with stolen cards makes you a fucking retard and a hypocrite.

Show me a statistic on how many Keys on G2A are stolen and I'll stop using the site.

Reminder that anyone who criticizes people buying from G2A is an anti/consumer corporate cocksucker. Reselling the shit you bought is a basic consumer right which is why sites like G2A are legal and there's literally nothing anyone can do to them and if you want to deny consumers their basic rights you need to be fucking shot. Stolen keys are also a meme and are now nonexistent due to the implementation of a waiting period before the seller can withdraw funds from their G2A account onto some other account. Trying to sell a key acquired via CC fraud will result in only you getting permabanned, which actually IS a serious blow to the seller, since he would have to start a new account and nobody in their sane mind buys from people with less than 1 thousand sales and 99%+ rep.

>ad hominem, false equivalencies, and conjecture
You have no argument. I am legally obtaining my video games, playing them online, and there’s nothing you can do about it.

yeah go away most of the games are paid for

I just tried to buy something and pic related came up. Wonder what kind of shady shit they are fixing

>pirate the game
consoleniggers get mad
>buy the game at cheaper prices
consoleniggers get mad
>buy game at ridiculous day one prices
consoleniggers STILL get mad

just do whatever the fuck you want, pirate, buy keys, who cares. Devs are gonna keep shitting games because normies will still pay whatever the fuck devs want to

but g2a promotes buying keys on sales by the thousands just so they can sell it for a 1$ more later, if that's not good for devs I don't know what is. yes even if it is with a stolen CC stop crying the money still got to you and the bank refunded they guy who got carded

>bought around 70 games since discovering key sites 2-3 years ago
>mfw all those money saved

I fucking love G2A, best thing to happen to my life.

I'm not paying 60 dollars for a 4 year old game

>Bought a Marvel vs Capcom Infinite key for $20
>Game was so barebones I still felt ripped off

Good. Most modern developers don't deserve a CENT of my money.

You "Support the industry" whiteknights have lead to publishers becoming decadent, and games being overpriced and underdeveloped.

>Oy vey, the goyim are taking advantage of the global free market and basic consumer rights! WE’RE the only ones that should be able to do that! SHUT IT DOWN!

>game goes on sale
>I miss the sale
>some other guy caught the sale, bought 10+ keys
>He sells them on g2a to me at a small increased price
>I get the game cheaper, devs gets money, other dude gets money
Literal win win

You did support the industry by buying that key, because you've created demand for more keys for that and similar games, which means that the resellers will buy even more keys to sell next, since they see that these keys actually sell. If you want to deny publishers money, just pirate everything.

Does pirating games even work nowadays? My friends tell me that pirated versions are unplayable

This. Almost no reason to pay full price. Only reason I still buy directly from steam is because of refunds and preloading.

If you care about saving money - just pirate for fuck's sake.

Sure, argue back like a fat bitch on tumblr, you half poor faggot.
Hope you get 15000$ bill from a fraudulent visa card created with your leaked equifax infos and that it was used to mass buy CD keys.

>giving money to that jew gabe
>giving money to shitty devs
go away steamshill

Your friends are retarded

>buy a car
>can resell it

>buy a game key without claiming it
>can't resell it

but pirated copies come with malware, no auto updates and can't play online.

go to bed, bobby. you're getting worked up.

>Hope you get 15000$ bill from a fraudulent visa card
>what is chargeback

>that it was used to mass buy CD keys
Then why G2A and similar sites haven't been shut down yet?

You realize most of them just bot keys right?
That's where the "stolen keys" meme comes from

The money men only care about pre-orders, and brand new retail units sold. Everything else they consider a loss, which is why they flip their shit over used games in the first place.

Yes goyim! You arent poor, are you?
BUY THE GAME FULL PRICE THEN

probably. so what, do i just get them on piratebay? and what about malware?

>piracy hurts the industry
>used games hurt the industry
>key-resellers hurst the industry
gee according to producers, the only way to save the industry is by buying brand new games at full price.
really makes you think, huh?

G2A keys are literally paid keys. They buy low and sell 1-5 dollars higher. If you believe there's ANY defensible value in ownership of a license of a game. Then the right to sell that license comes with it. Anything less is not worth sticker price.

Except for the publisher who now lacks control over pricing. That's why Totalbiscuit et al. try to paint resellers as the devil, they're literal shills.

Devs say that it's better to pirate than to use G2A or similar keys seller sites.

I don't understand, you have the option to not pay, pay to support the devs, or pay to support russians scammers, and somehow you think the third option is the best

Until devs start to become like Japan and make stuff they are proud of making. Creating a product that is truly meant to be enjoyed, is superior, is not plagued by a billion launch issues that need a thousand patches and DLC, and are not filled to the brim with DRM, forced online multiplayer trash then they do not deserve the patronage they ask for. I pirate and cheap out every chance I get. The 50+ price tag for a heaping pile of shit is absolutely not worth the money that could be spent on so many other things. My resources are scarce. I have limited money and my propensity to consume is influenced by that fact. Do devs not understand this? No matter what your retarded marketers tell you, you're fucking nuts if you think half a hundred bucks for your broken pile of shit is an acceptable price. I spend no less than 30 dollars if my interest is really peaked. That is all your getting. Learn to make a better product. Cut down all the over regulated, outsourced, and bloated development process. Lose the industry killing notion of over quantification and tell your executives and CEOs to fuck off your backs. Whoever the retards in the marketing and advertising are tell them to fuck off. Until then I will contribute to your economic downfall. You can't win against pirates or key sites like G2A. You will always lose. I am capitalist to my core and this means I speak with my money so I say fuck every last fucking nerd and their indy shit or badly made triple AAA title from a company that is more suits than devs. Fuck off you faggots and make better games or I take my money elsewhere.

I use g2a and I love it. Was able to get three more games when I would only get one. Stay mad rich fags, or wire me some money ;)

It's currency exchange you thick fuck developers got paid for keys they got the asking price they wanted just a smart man exchanged currency got triple maybe 4 times more and could buy multiple coups instead of just one I don't get how you faggot don't understand this

>paying for something you could get for free
>not even giving your money to the devs to show your support, but giving it to a 14 year old russian who bought a stolen credit card number

>western devs are so terrible making vastly different games across multiple genres and settings!
>i only buy my games from proud nihongo developers who make 20 moe jrpgs a year with $100 of swimsuit dlc plus exclusive gacha qr codes to get a token for a mcdonalds tie-in that gives you a free lootbox in granblue fantasy when you buy a large big mac meal because thats the only thing that sells in japan!

Yeah thats right and if you don't like it pirate it nerd

>almost as bad as those who pirate
so not bad?

how do you even ''steal'' keys

I would like to know too

>acquire someone's CC info
>buy a shitload of game keys
>sell them on G2A quick
>????
>profit

Not really. You have to wait two weeks before you can withdraw your funds from G2A as a seller and that's plenty of time for the CC owner to notice the fraud and get a chargeback. When the punlisher/devs/Steam get a chargeback, they will invalidate the key,
which means that the key buyer will contact G2A support for a refund, which, in turn,
G2A support will actually be able to do,
since the money the fraudulent key reseller received should still be in the G2A system due to the waiting period, unless, of course, you wait for weeks before asking a refund after your key has been invalidated like a fucking retard.

And since I live in Canada, most games are $80+. It's insane. Why would you pay huge amounts of money for games that aren't even great, and movies that you can get for free?

Only morons pay for that content. Keep paying, so the people who have higher priorities than buying over priced softwars don't have to. Sheep.

Stolen credit cards
99% of keys on G2A are legit, but it sometimes happens and your key gets revoked
You should be able to get your money back without too much hassle

are you really that dumb?
>get stolen credit card
>'buy' keys
>original owner does a chargeback
>now you have keys and dev has to pay the credit company $45 per key you 'bought'

That's the whole point. I get all the benefit of steam while also not giving money to shitty publishers

I only pirate when I can't get a game cheap on G2A or similar sites

lmfao no they don't

also readand explain me why 99% of G2A keys aren't cancelled then?

Sounds to me like the dev shouldn't be running a webstore if they can't handle the overhead that comes with it.
Maybe they could try Steam?

Not really. People are just idiots who can't use their brain.

Buy from trustworthy sellers.
Follow bundles because people re-sell those keys.
Look out for sales.

That's basically it.

i just hijack shipping containers filled with leaflets that have product activation codes like a proper pirate.

>Talking about consumer ethics in an industry where business ethic does not exist
Good luck

>hey this key didnt work! i want a refund!
>sorry you should have bought key insurance!
>why should i have to buy insurance?! i dont need to buy mold insurance when i go to the bakers!
>umm well umm sometimes even though none of our keys are fraudulent umm the keys might not be legitimate umm and of course it doesnt happen that often it only happens so much that we had to start selling key insurance instead of just giving you another key because we'd lose money if we didnt charge you extra but really this NEVER happens and we are completely legitimate and dont rely on people reselling fraudulent keys no way not us

Why did gearbox pull out of there release deal for bullet storm redux

Take Sterling's dick out of your mouth. All the G2A prime membership gets you is priority in customer support and some other trivial bullshit.

>lalala youre wrong because some youtuber agrees with u!!!!
cant really expect much more from people who pay for the privilege to pirate games i guess

It's a bloody free market, I'll buy my vidya where it's the cheapest.

>sorry you should have bought key insurance!
You don't have to get G2A shield to be eligible for a refund. The shield just gives you access to real time chat with their support, which basically means you'll get your refund faster.

I've bought over 70 keys from G2A and 2 of them were revoked by Steam soon after purchase. I went through the standard procedure of filing a claim in their resolution center and got my money back in both cases after a about a week. Didn't even have to contact support directly by emailing them or something, it's all fucking automated.

G2A is dodgy but (UK) Cdkeys and Greenmangaming and bundle stars are pretty legit.

pirating the game is 100% cheaper than anywhere in the world

>WAHHHH ALL THESE KEYS ARE STOLEN
okay revoke them then
otherwise quit bitching when people are trying to get a deal on your SIXTY FUCKING DOLLAR GAME WITH FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS OF DLC YOU FUCKING JEWS

>pirating MP games
nah

how

Its very simple. On g2a, dont buy shit from anyone who doesnt have a very high (usually 99/100%) positive feedback rating. Those keys arent stolen. Its when youre buying from billy nobody with 45% rating that you get stolen shit. Go be stupid somewhere else.

>There are people in this thread right now who actually buy games from G2A

yeah I don't give a shit

>friend wants to buy me the game for my birthday
>blizzard won't let him gift me the game in any way
G2A it is.

So can anyone tell me where I can get MvC Ininite for cheap

Show me the evidence. I demand evidence. NOT testimony from people mad their games are on G2A. Legit fucking evidence.

nothing has changed. games can be pirated like they were for decades. PB is fine but you should find a private tracker for much faster downloads.

They're even worse since they're either braindead dumb or the scummiest pussies on the planet justifying themselves that at least they paid

G2A sellers buy keys in low price areas and sell them to people in high priced areas.

i buy from g2a. i dont give two shits about "supporting the industry" i wan my game with online functionality, and steam cloud save. thats worth me paying for the game, but if i can find it for cheaper im gonna get it for that price.