LOL let's transform an happy platform into a grimdark super edgy clone of GTA, what could possibly go wrong KEK

>LOL let's transform an happy platform into a grimdark super edgy clone of GTA, what could possibly go wrong KEK

I still don't know why-

Not the best decision but I still enjoyed 2 and 3. 3 more than 2.
And even as dumb as that was, that Naughty Dog > Today's Naughty Dog

Don't act like Jak 2 and 3 weren't 10x better than 1

It wasn't all bad.

I like them all.

Hello edgy child

Jak 2 was better than J&D, the first gave was already outdated when it released.

No I honestly liked 2 the most, then 3, and 1 last. Idk I just loved the combat in 2 and 3, call me edgy all you want you little bitch

Anyone else kept a save file during the Metal Head siege on Haven City? That shit is tons of fun to play even today.

2 hard as fuck
3 easy felt like a copy and the game is smaller

>what could possibly go wrong KEK

... nothing? They did fine. It wasn't some financial blunder.

2 being hard is a meme. You have to be literally retarded to think 2 is hard

The "edgy" criticism is a gross exaggeration, but I really wish they kept one of the last good 3D platformers the same genre. Guns, cars, those were unnecessary. Even ratchet and Clank is more of a platformer than this.

Ratchet and Clank, while still amazing, is easy as fuck and a joke in comparison to Jak as a platformer. I love both but you absolutely cannot say that Ratchet has better platforming than Jak

Which one Sup Forums?

Come back to me after doing the docks and drill platform turret mission on heroic.

Middle

FF VIII has a better card game than that latest yugi-oh microtransaction game, that doesn't make it more of a card game than yugioh

I liked it.

Worse driving than GTA.
Worse shooting than Ratchet & Clank.
Worse platforming than its own predecessor.
Jak II and 3 lack direction and polish. They're just substandard.

Implying that 1 and 3 are magically harder

Fell of the map in 2 more times than I fell of the map in Darksouls2

t. DSP

naughty dog has always been trend chasers, that's why.

My friend trolled me hard

In jak 2 you have to save this kid. I didn't know that it was (You)
In jak 3 my friend told me he found the kid in the desert. I was like really looked for him everywhere.

Grew up played the game found out I was the kid

Nice choice

I did not in any way imply that 1 or 3 were harder, although you are possibly a retard if you fell off the map more than DS2

>what could possibly go wrong
you not sacrificing for your city!

Sacrifice for your city. Remember even your friends could be enemies.