£3.29 on PSN store or £11 physical?

£3.29 on PSN store or £11 physical?

Is there any benefit to physical over digital when PSN for PS3 eventually gets shut down?

The HD collection is pretty inferior to the physical copies user. All the games have lighting and saturation issues, cutscenes haven't been upgraded so they're a horrible mess to watch, DMC3 has a bug from stopping the Kalina Ann from working properly (apparently never tested it myself as I don't like using it) and it's all put together as cheaply as possible.

Do yourself a favor and get the original copies.

Physical. Downloads are for shut in fat faggots.

Psn will never shut down. Too profitable for them.

>he actually believes this

It costs money to keep support up user and eventually they'll shut down the PS3 forcing the last remaining people to "upgrade" to PS4 and start the process all over again. Everyone who bought digital on Wii are losing their games, it's only a matter of time before it happens to other consoles/handhelds.

Play on PS2, loser.
HD collection is ass.

>Everyone who bought digital on Wii are losing their games
No, they just don't get to buy new ones, you fucking retard
Also it takes like 2 minutes to hack a Wii so even if that did happen it wouldn't be a big deal

The games would still be on the Wii you are correct but what if the system dies? and if you had plans of hacking your system you wouldn't have bought any digital games in the first place so the argument dosn't apply there.

Perhaps you should think before replying next time.

>ps3
Fucking hell, is it 2007

>t. 3rd world internet user

>Is there any benefit to physical over digital when PSN for PS3 eventually gets shut down?
No you blithering dumb dumb. Once it's downloaded and installed, it's on your fucking PS3. No need to be online to play it.

Get the digital, unless you want to spend 11 pound extra so you have to get up off your fat ass and put it in, as well extra disc-drive noise while playing the game.

t. shut in fat faggot

>Exclusive Bonus Content
Looking at how it's advertised I would have expected more than a sound rest and some artwork. Still nice, though.

Buy it. DMC1 HD is kino amotsphere. DMC3 is kino crazy.

>Psn will never shut down
The service as a whole, sure, but the PS3 branch will be axed in the near future. Look at how the PSP ended up.

>Get the digital
What if his console dies down, though?

he probably refers to the HD collection physical you know

also OP playing games from the bluray drive on the ps3 sucks, I'm not sure how bad it is in this but it's usually extremely loud

Yeah I realized after typing but couldn't be fucked to correct anything. Go original or don't bother is what I'm saying.

You're overthinking this

How so? Given that the PS3 is reaching the end of its lifetime, it's a valid concern.

Can you use and external hard drive on a PS3 for game storage? Like the with the PS4

How has no one posted that the digital version of DMC3 crashes sometimes when you pause the game? Go physical.

Don't quote me on this, but I don't recall it having the ability to use external HDs.