There are literally zero good online shooters that aren't dead

There are literally zero good online shooters that aren't dead.
Prove me wrong please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ky4oJMpApMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pubg

Threads over.

>good

Did you miss the "good" part?

Splatoon 2. No loot boxes, no microtransactions, you actually earn everything in the game through... plahin the fucking game.

ITT faggots that cant into shooters.

PUBG is good.
It still needs work, but it's good.

siege

It's never going to get that work you fucking idiot. How many of these shitty early access games do you retards have to buy before you realize what you are paying for is the final product?

Most people already realise that, doesn't stop them being better than everything else

Fortnite

oversquacth

I would fucking murder children to get Halo 5 as the full experience on the PC. It is unironically the best shooter on the market. If they released MCC and 5 on PC, I would buy atleast 2 copies.

Best MP exepriences I ever had were: Halo 2, BF2MC (xbox original BF2 game), Halo 3, Bad Company 2, Splinter Cell online (for DA xbox original and CT), Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, and a few others.

I have never found a game to hold my attention on PC (or anywhere else) like I did on Xbox Original/X360.

I guess that's why everyone jumped ship once an alternative became available

>It is unironically the best shooter on the market

No it isn't. No Halo game is. The games are insanely slow and were never even remotely good. They were simply the only thing xbots could play so they latched onto it. You are a faggot.

Lol, stay mad faggot. Halo is great, always has been. Also, just because a game is 'fast' doesn't make it good. I like QUAKE/etc style games, but a game being faster than a different game doesn't make it inherently better.

No Insurgency? I am disappointed Sup Forums

Siege is the only choice for a good online shooter

Siege, halo is trash, tf2 is dying, and pubg is for chinks, literally everything else doesn't matter or is a moba.

>but a game being faster than a different game doesn't make it inherently better.

No it doesn't, but you also need to move faster than 1mph. CS for example has almost 8 times the movement speed compared to Halo, and it's considered slow. Halo is a fucking snails pace game made for children like you to play on your Xbox.

Glad the franchise is dead.

Halo 2/3 are unironically some of the best fps ever made
Anyone who thinks otherwise is either 30+ or didn't play them

Nostalgiafag.

This is why online games can never be classics. Meanwhile you can go back and play a SNES game and it's still just as good as it was 25 years ago.

Cs Go has more active players than Dota 2

I actually played them last weekend at my mates house, it was still great

How are the servers for Day of Infamy rn?

Online games depends on the community a lot, and nowdays everybody is autistic.

/thread but unironically

Holy shit lol, if you think any CS game is faster than Halo you're just utterly wrong. Especially with how "fast" HAlo 4 and 5 were/are. 4 sucked shit, but 5 is the faster paced game in the series and still plays just like Halo. Same formula/etc but faster and with some helpful abilities like dashing and climbing that don't break the flow of the game at all and only enhance it.

I've played over 150hr of CS combined (S, GO, etc) and it is a slow fucking game. Unless you specifically go into a server that is FFA or has infinite lives with 12+ people on the server for maximum chaotic gameplay than yeah CS can be fast; but the regular base game is pretty fucking slow. Halo 5 is arguably much faster paced than any CS game, and Halo 1-3 are about as fast/slow as any CS game.

You're just wrong dude, sorry. Kill yourself.

battlefield bad company 2

Nostalgia doesn't wear off magically with time idiot, it gets stronger with it.

Holy shit this post can't be real. Is this what happens when you stop shitting on Halo the second it's mentioned as a board?

>150 hours of cs
>combined
>ffa infinite lives
>Halo is chaotic
>Halo 5

Holy shit kill yourself ahahahahaha.

>1.4 million playing this very moment
>everyone jumped ship

You cannot possibly be more delusional, go see a doctor about the condition of your mental health.

I enjoy Paladins from time to time.

I'm saying I have plenty of experience with CS to know what it feels like/plays like/etc. I don't play it much because frankly I think they're absolutely awful games.

I never said CS or Halo is "chaotic" only that if you want a fast paced CS game (and not the slow paced snoozefest that the base CS game is) you have to specifically find a "chaotic fast paced" server (like infinite respawn gun game or something).

Damn son, you have no reading comprehension skills at all.

You can still go play UT99 and Quake 3. CoD1 is great for lan parties also.

Dont be so closed minded famalam

Planetside 2 a best.

Oh okay, we totally weren't having fun last Saturday night playing halo 2/3 on the mc collection or whatever it's called

Keep posting you are making my argument for me without me saying anything. Tell me more about why CS is bad. Also tell me why Unreal Doom and Quake are bad and why Halo is better. Please just do that unironically.

Do you think fun is some objective thing you can't have if it's caused by nostalgia?

fpbp

Oh wise one, please tell me the current best FPS for pc or ps4 and i'll buy it right now

Whatever you find fun. Why do you care if I think your taste are shit?

I am genuinely curious because I need a new game. Why are you so angry and bitter?
You'll lose you virginity one day friend

I wanna like insurgency but the hitboxes seem janky as fuck

*blocks your path*

Aim for the center of chest or head; Its the only way to guarantee hits and eventually a kill

>ITT faggots cant into RNG and shooting people in the back

Yfw red orchestra 2 is the closest it's ever been to death thanks to that faggy RS vietnam

how four fucking letters can completely wreck a thread

Might boot up some insurgency now thanks chappy

>tfw good FPS games are dead as hell and have been for a few years now

The time of 2DPD shooters are about to end.

youtube.com/watch?v=ky4oJMpApMU

The only good competitive FPS was Shadowrun, and it's very dead.