OH GOD THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

OH GOD THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

First time I've been excited for a AC game, but my god those graphics, that setting, the lore, the open world, the soulsborne inspired combat, fucking naval combat, female lead in modern day sections... everything I can ask for.

Who here /hype/?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/soulsborne inspired combat/
youtube.com/watch?v=NvIGAuMVeoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>soulsborne inspired combat
wat

>2017
>buying Ubisoft shit
>supporting AAA shit in general

HE

We wuz pharaohs n sheeeit

HAS

>soulsborne combat

pathetic bait user

hol up

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/soulsborne inspired combat/

Oh God, the Mario hype is killing the Asscreed hype.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvIGAuMVeoM

WANGZ

I unironically got it pre-ordered.
Ask me anything.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=sqKZ8cCQWYg

me too

wasnt too interested in playing, but I got it for free when I bought my motherboard off amazon.

nobody mentioned buying, yoho

Wife is Egyptian. I cant wait to play this and ask her if everything in the game is cultural appropriation like I do every time there is a mummy in a game.

I want to wait until I get my hands on an xbox one x so I can play it in 4k but I dont know if I'm going to be able to. Who knows when they will be reliably on store shelves.

Exact same thread as last time, kill yourself you fucking shill

>It's this thread again
Fuck off shill

Where do I preorder lootboxes?

Has the game improved since last E3 or something why are you all excited. The E3 footage looked like shit.

HOL UP

Uhhh, WE?

bump

This shill keeps making threads. Sage and report also

WE

Fucking shill, can you please explain how low of a point you have to reach in your miserable marketing career in order to be making non-stop the exact same thread spreading the lies of your soulless corporate molesters who have slid their cocks so deep in your throat that you are probably crying your eyes out as you type every thread with on top of that knowing that every single person on this board hates your fucking guts? You are a pathetic excuse of a living organism, but at least you started changing the picture, I give you that.

And I'll probably pirate your game to give it a shot, wouldn't spend anything on it in any case.

Should I buy the game just to spite all the angry fat neckbeards here?

yes
that'll show em

>being this mad

At this point it's not shilling anymore, it's memeing

Yea of course I'm mad because I know that there will for sure be some braindead wankers who will buy into all the lies and support this shit. I know that this shilling if probably done by some unfortunate intern but it's just fucking ugly.

o god the shilling is killing me

Mooooooodssss