Are loot boxes the newest, biggest cancer in gaming?

Are loot boxes the newest, biggest cancer in gaming?

why that pic ya fagget?

It's just the newest, biggest thing people like crying about

Just don't buy them faggot. The existence of cosmetic awards for spending money is nothing new, so why do loot boxes upset people so much?
You don't actually buy them, do you?

its literally gambling. you are paying real money to have a chance at winning something big. there is no debate and cant be.

Just wait until Nintendo starts doing it, then loot boxes will be acceptable

>It's another "I just wanted to post this image" thread
If you want to discuss about your ugly shit 3DPD, try Sup Forums next time.

>new

how do i trade my lootbox content for something i wanted instead?

But what the fuck even is wrong with gambling? im pretty sure we've all been aware of how loot boxes work for quite some time now

i thought that was alexis texas

Justine looks like the kind of girl who would be in an adult video involving a BLACC guy.

>newfag
that a famous twitch streamer that got cancer mid-stream

Who fucking cares? Don't buy them. Most games that use them rely on the cosmetic appeal instead of being a good game to sustain themselves, and any decent game that has them, loot boxes become stale and irrelevant very quickly.

all these blondies look the same

It's not gambling since you always get something. Just because you might get something you don't want/need doesn't mean it's gambling.

The difference here is you can still go buy individual cards you want instead of buying booster packs. Most games don't give you that option.

Steam community market? Trade your KF2 skins for CS:GO weapons and TF2 hats.

>got cancer mid-stream
que

Until Mario odysee comes out and/v/ is flooded by shitposting Nintenreddit retards, barely.

the only game i see that did it right is injustice 2

>buying DLC ever
>buying lootboxes ever
>buying aesthetics ever
>paying for a game twice
>FUCKING
>EVER
I genuinely do not understand how fucking retarded people have to be to pay for this shit.
I'm far from poor but wasted money is wasted money whether it's a dollar or $10,000.
Can one of you retarded whales explain to me why you hate having money?

>Most games don't give you that option.
Are secondary markets for digital hats really that uncommon still?

No. Streaming games as a service is the new hot cancer. Since all the major gaming companies are attempting to pull a oligopoly with it.

yes

Overwatch was fine until seasonal skins, 3k for a skin was too much and the duplicates gold didn't got multiplied x3.

>newest
only if you listen to e-celebs that were all on board with this shit until even the casualist of shitters started dunking on them with loot box items. There are entire gaming channels that have been dedicated to busting nuts over loot crate openings, it's too late to stop now, it need to be killed in the crib.

>>newfag
>famous twitch streamer
right...