Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sW1hpWof-dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

only good mafia game

GOAT

it's kino

this

>everybody in the game has dead eyes and never blink.

how do I get it with music?

That would be 2.

Favourite Mission?
>That parking lot mission with Moanin for you on repeat

kino game godtier motorbike mod

I haven't played it in 10 years, but I seem to remember that the missions were quite difficult.

Just finished 2, and fuck I spent ages playing it when I was a kid, just completed it in nearly ANGRY JOE time

The whiskey distillery, no question

It STILL has the best handling and damage models of any GTA-alike game, and I include the sequel in that

the only good thing about 2 was the story and even that falls apart midway.

youtube.com/watch?v=sW1hpWof-dE

>believing this

the demo ruined that mission for me, I played it over and over again, to the point that when I came to play it in the main release it was kinda ruined for me

>mfw demos will never be a thing again

WHERE DO THE GANGSTAS GO WHEN THEY DIE?

Just to clarify this point, I'm referring to that Mission 10: A Trip to the Country. I don't think they actually distilled the whiskey there, I misremembered that. Fantastic mission, though, great >atmosphere

my only experience with the game is getting arrested automatically for speeding and then uninstalling it, should I give it another try?

THEY DON'T GO TO HEAVEN WHERE THE ANGELS FLY

fucking yes

no go play gta with cheats codes

Meanwhile in GTA V - cop bumps you from behind and your wheels automatically lock to the side for a split second to simulate losing control.

>dude it's so realistic some cars can't go uphill
why do people say this?

I always loved the 1, never played the 2 until last month and to be honest, they are both great games. I would say I prefer 1 because of nostalgia sake.

because in real life some cars aren't powerful enough to go uphill

Crème de la crème since this mission seems to have more than one outcome depending on I don't fucking know (Morello's car either turn to the airport to take the plane or it continues and you gotta chase him)

but not in this game, and I see people say that way too often

really? I seem to remember some of them not being able to make it up unless you had some speed going already. some mandela effect shit I guess.

Because they can't into manual

>tfw bought this game off steam years ago for $2.50
>it now costs $15 from GoG

jej

it was great until you had to drive the fucking race car

This mission is the worst in the game, even more if you play the updated version with no shortcuts

>this mission in freeride extreme that you need a piece of shit computer to complete it or else you gotta manually drop frames in game

Yes but it aged like shit.

>try it because I heard it's good
>bad voice acting
>cars control like shit
>spent what felt like an hour doing mandatory boring taxi missions
>close it
>uninstall