Full priced TRIPLE AYY "product"

>full priced TRIPLE AYY "product"
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Needs more context.

you need credits to upgrade weapons/stats and they limit how much you can get per day

Now I understand why EA needed to kill that single player Star Wars game.

This is the future you choose

Is there any series that has been monkey paw'd harder than star wars battlefront?

From single player Arcade missions that take 2 minutes a run*

half truth, there's a limit on the amount of credits you can farm in single player arcade mode you can still earn as much as you want in multiplayer.

A single player game by motehrfucking Visceral, the people BEST suited to making lightsabers the highly lethal things they are, and we are going to get some piece of shit multiplayer joke.

$100 says it's For Honor but Star Wars themed.

Shit like this is why I just play CSGO

Hey I'm trying to hate EA blindly here, stop with your facts

If EA is as bad as you say you wouldn't need to mislead or tell half truths.

This has to be the dumbest thing Sup Forums has gotten angry about this year.

This credits from Arcade diminishing returns system was exactly the same in the beta, nobody fucking complained until some literal who cropped out all context and posted it on twitter

How long until actual playtime is limited? Like you're only allowed to play 4 hours per day for free and for additional time, you need to pay for with credits purchased through microtransactions.

He doesn't need to mislead or tell half truths for EA. Problem is he is just an autsit that never learned how to provide a convincing argument outside of "Nuh huh fag!"

>Like you're only allowed to play 4 hours per day for free and for additional time, you need to pay for with credits purchased through microtransactions.

So mobile games

I meant how long until we get that in our single player AAA games?

poor froggo

I don't like this

>Chinks

holy shit why? please tell me it died sooner and thats just some leftover body reflexes.

eating all that raw food probably contributes to why chinese age like milk

>gooks

Most likely that.
Galvani had them dancing with just a iron hook, watched a demonstration, was pretty dope.

Why is there a limit for SP?

>full priced
but it's not full priced, in order for the company to meet its revenue projections they made the game with the expectation that people would buy loot boxes

NO, NOT OUR KEK BROTHER

of course it did. It was dead the moment its heart and other guts got ripped out of it. The reason is that Chinamen believe that if a food source suffers before it dies, it "Tastes better" because of "release of chemicals" or whatever. That's why all their ways of killing animals are as inhumane as can bee.

Stop buying Western AAA games.

This is not reddit dot com.

HOWAITO PIGGU GO HOOOOOH

WHITO PIGGU GO HOME

Never nuking China was a mistake.

You're avoiding western AAA games, right user?

Is there any series that has been monkey paw'd harder than Star Wars [as a whole]
Nope!

I can’t believe I’m saying it but I honestly wish Lucas had kept the IP. At least LucasArts would still be alive.

>EA Wars

Why put a limit in single player?
>implying this isn't worthy of hate
Seems very arbitrary.

That's sadistically retarded.
Is it true?

I'm avoiding AAA in general after being burned by MGS5 and seeing how much of a mess FFXV turned out to be, AA games are usually less disappointing

>no bloodborne or demons souls

It is ok to kill frogposters

I don't have a bloodborne machine and DeS isn't on PC

that's really gross, what is it?

Probably, don't they bath cows in alcohol and electroshock them during their whole lifespan?

Go back to R*ddit

nuke china NOW.

Just for the sp mission

I am avoiding every AAA game
Fuck your chink and western shit
Fuck your video shit
Fuck you

Asian people have no soul.

why is that frog so fat

Frogsposters deserve to be killed like that

>these trash games aren't trash because of my Japanese bias!
wrong.

Yeah but at least the japs raped and killed them en masse in ww2. So that was good.

Never happened

But reddit hates EA more than any other site

A leech, most leeches prey on invertebrates

I may be pulling this out of my ass, but doesn't stress reduce the quality of the meat, especially right before it dies?

How much of a NEET can you be? Even if your only hobby was video games, how did you manage to sit on your ass for so many hours without getting tired of playing?
Like, who the fuck beats Persona 5 and 4 back to back like that. Are you sure you ain't just rushing shit to put on your list like some sort of obligation?

t. jap

I'm a full time teacher, user. I just playing vidya, and I happen to be good at vidya. I put 100 hours into P5 and about 70 into P4, 100% cuphead, hat in time, MGS. I'm sorry you're bad?

the fate of all fucking FROG POSTERS

How the hell can she drink with the helmet on

I avoid bad games user. If a western AAA game is good, I'll play it. Sadly most of the this year haven't, but at least Wolfenstein II will be good, r-right?
right?

Preach it brother

>I'm a full time teacher, user.
prove it.

The grate

Well hot damn, Phil Spencer used to be a qt.

>only 100 hours in P5
>good

fucking kek
Bet you played on Normal with DLC Personas too.

ITS FUCKING RAW

Are they trying to make the shittiest game on purpose? There is no way they can be this incompetent. This HAS to be done on purpose.

Sorry, hard, and I don't buy DLC

>Why put a limit in single player?

Probably some weird psychoanalyst bullshit where studies show people spend more on lootboxes the more time they spend playing PvP.

I don't know, SFV does a similar thing where the options for single play FM are plentiful but limited to one-time-only collection and multiplayer is the only continuous source.

Asians are not human

I'm starting to think white people are the only humans in the world

Don't forget jews, they're our greatest allies

>people will unironically defend this

don't worry the frog was dead by the time he pierced the knife through his heart, the rest is just muscle movement

What kind of mentality are you pulling to try and reach out this hard?
No ones cares how good you are, he just pointed out you're a no life faggot.
>b-but I'm a teacher
Doesn't stop you from wasting all of your free time playing video games out of an obligation to fill out a list.
>inb4 I do other stuff!
No, no you don't.

You're getting close. There is no such thing as a "human" anymore than there is such a thing as a "dog". There are dogs, but they are quite different and you couldn't purely accurately describe a dog as merely a dog.

You are merely a faggot.

>hes so insecure about his videogame skills he has to make fun of other peoples videogame skills

When Whites loose it they do that to people instead of frogs.

I don't see many whites cutting people up and eating them, that's more of an African thing.

No. Cats play with mice because it raises the prey's blood sugar and makes it tastier.

>All I do after my job is play video games!
That's not something to be exactly proud of user. I'm not saying to not do what you enjoy, but don't boast about it.

They put a limit on single player activities to limit the amount of botting or partial afk that can arise, while multiplayer is much easier to get caught with such tactics.

I farmed about 40k gold in HOTS off single player bot matches while tabbed to another window over the course of few days, which meant I earned $40 worth of Blizzard play money, as a rough example of how that works and why limits are placed on single player actions.

>lol, he spends his free time playing video games!

I'm sorry you're so insecure about this hobby, user.

>124235423653636
nice Sup Forums filename tho

lol you fell right for my trap

Expect a talk on Monday

>african thing

Nope, asians too, don't forget japs eating POW for no fucking reason

I'm engaged, have a dog, and am an avid bird watcher. How long does it take you to get through games, user?

>Implying you can recognize the fucking guy with just that
lol wut

what subject do you teach?

How do you deal with the female students who want your bone? I got this one girl who is all over me, even asked me to teach her how babies are made.

I'm a science teacher

I am literally never alone with female students. If they want to talk after class, I stand in the doorway with the door open.

You could say this user got schooled