What's the Blade Runner 2049 of video games

What's the Blade Runner 2049 of video games

Cyberpunk 2077

Call me back when it comes out on Bluray so I can actually watch it because I refuse to give jews my money and go to cinema.

Deus Ex Human Revolution

You're giving them money either way dude, how does buying it on blu ray make it any different?

Deus Ex series

>buying
It needs to come out on Bluray so I can torrent it in actually good quality you dense dummy. Shitty Camrips and Korean's HDcaps are not good quality.

Was this scene supposed to show that his Joi unit was just following her programming and didn't feel any individual emotions towards him, and all the other ones are just there to satisfy your desires, like his was?

You would actually be giving them less money by going to the cinema and you'd have a much better experience. Not that I don't enjoy movies on blu rays.

Yes

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

>the jews are stealing my money
>the immigrants are stealing my jobs
>the lesbians are stealing my women
Here's a (you). Make sure no one takes it from you.

Pretty much but also he realized everything that happened was meaningless and he wasn't special in any way. He was just like all other replicants

It was supposed to show that Joi defied her programming and she actually loved him, she went out of her way to hire that one prostitute he met so they could fuck, that's what inspired K to save Deckard instead of killing him

The original Deus Ex

Human Revolution a shit. SHIT!

Yes. Didn't the big one even call him Joe? That's pretty damning.

>implying I buy blurays
See

How was it supposed to show that? The giant billboard Joi only ever gave K everything he wanted to see and hear, exactly as advertised.
And it wasn't the fact she hired a whore for him that inspired him to save Deckard, it was the possibility that Deckard was his father which did that.

Anyone saying Deus Ex is a brain dead moron.

The giant billboard Joi proves that she only ever etc.*

I think that's false. The whole purpose of this scene is to show that he she was programmed to act the way she did and that you can buy a specific Joi catered to your needs or desires. This scene is when he realizes it was all a lie.

Excuse me, it's the niggers stealing my women because of Hollywood Jews.

So what is

You means whats a big budget flop of 2017?

DXHR is a good candidate for the BR2049 of video games though.
>sequel to cult classic
>initial concerns over it sullying the integrity of the original
>turns out to be a surprisingly competent and decent successor

It wasn't the prostitution that inspired him to save Deckard, it was the billboard the showed him that his Joi was still a little different from others.
>it was the possibility that Deckard was his father which did that.
He already figured out who Deckard's actual kid was by the time that he saves Deckard

OHHHHHH HARVEY OHHHHHHH the anons love my movie so much OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

but the sounds user its worth it

OOOOOOOHHHHHH
H
H
H
H

HARVEY!!!!!

Those anons just love putting my film on their videogame board, OOOOOOHHH HAAAAARVEY

The sequel that was far superior to the popular original?

Baldur's Gate 2

My bad, I thought you were talking about when he goes to find Deckard in the first place.
Even so, Joi and the whore had nothing to do with his decision to save Deckard. It was seeing the hologram billboard and realizing that it was time to let go of Joi's convenient happy lie and doing the right thing for Deckard and his daughter would be the most human thing he could do.

Snatcher for atmosphere. EYE for visuals. Deus Ex shares next to no similarities aside from genre. They're completely different takes and you're likely only mentioning it because it is the game to mention when talking about this genre.

She’s cute, but I think he means “what is a kino sequel in the current year of a series in the 80s” the answer is Breath of the Wild.

The anons just LOOVE me so much HAAARVEY DADDY!!!

They'll spam my film day in and day out on their videogame board. Their boner for me won't be as thick as your beer can dick, Harvey-baby OOOOOOOOOHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH, videogames.

PREY

I want his jacket

See

There isn’t one, there’s bits and pieces in some games but nothing catches the full ambience of the movie. Cyberpunk is the only known hope but who knows, might even be cancelled.

Thanks for buying and freely advertising my product, Sup Forums. I don't know why its on a videogame board but every piece of publicity counts.

You are doing great, kiddo.

coincidence???

what
harvey weinstein had no involvement in 2049

Deus Ex was a heavily influential game that got a sequel nobody asked for years after its release and it turned out to be good. Just like Blade Runner.

That's what people are comparing.

Deus Ex: Invisible War is absolutely panned by almost everybody though, you retard.

Human Revolution, retard.

That's not a sequel to Deus Ex then, is it, you mongoloid.

Shadowrun: Returns (Hong Kong is the epitome of the reborn series desu though)

>Torrenting

Found the nigger.

Beneath a Steel Sky

Is it wrong that I think this poster looks good to hang on my wall

>Paying for films
Found the Jew.