My uncle works for nintendo and he got me a mew but I'm not allowed to show anyone

>My uncle works for nintendo and he got me a mew but I'm not allowed to show anyone.

If that was true for a second you little shit you wouldn't be so keen on hiding it.

We had a "that kid" in my elementary school, like most. But this one concocted a lie in which he was able to get kids to chip in $10 each for an early copy of pokemon yellow, that his dad would bring home from Nintendo where he worked. He planned this to align with the time he was moving, without telling anyone. He got a bunch of money from kids and then he was gone, in another country because his dad was military and not a nintendo worker.

smart lad

>if you beat the elite 4 there's a cave that you can go in and catch mewtwo

>if you beat all the weapon range challenges in perfect dark with 3 stars you unlock a nude skin for joanna

>if you give 20 humanities to queelag's sister and touch the weird wall in the path to the right of demon firesage and kill a golden bug you can save Solaire

Why does "that kid" always have the most punchable face in existence?

It's nature's way of showing others who's a liar.

TRIGGERED

lying shits like you got beat up at my school back in the day

>if you complete all the stars in mario 64 then you can get yoshi on top of the castle

haha

how the hell did pikablu spread?

MY POKEMON GOT A VIRUS

I was 'that kid' for just a short while back when I told people I had a Smoochum in Silver that was a different color and that it 'sparkled like the Red Gyarados did'.

no-one believed me until I showed them, but, back then I didn't know how Shiny pokemon worked, so I never evolved it because I was afraid it'd turn back into a normal color when it became Jynx.

>Kid I was friends with told me his dad works at Sega and he has the new Sonic game but wasn't allowed to show me
>Everybody knew his dad was a doctor

>yeah man your pokemon can get this weird pokedisease that makes them superstrong
>no i can't show it to you they look exactly the same haha

promotional screenshots of Marill and Snubbull in the short accompanying the Pokemon movie, they didn't have a name shown with them, and because Marill looked like Pikachu, in a sense, people went nuts with it, the concept of another generation of pokemon existing back then was a bit much for our brains to comprehend, so it was more 'believable' that it was an already existing pokemon we just never figured out how to get.

times before the popularity of the internet were fucking weird.

>What is Pokerus?

Yeah right