Will Odyssey end with them getting married?

Will Odyssey end with them getting married?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g2N_7o73-u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

spoiler: no

The game literally ends with Peach friendzoning Mario and Bowser.

>Bowser is left for dead on the fucking moon
>Peach ignores Mario's love then disappears without telling anyone in the postgame
C U C K E D

Idk OP was the formula for any mario game other than mario getting cucked?

yes, then they'll have a daughter and her name will be hat kid

No way, fag. WAHOO

haha wouldn't it be funny if Mario became a dinosaur and vored peach haha

Of course, they're going to change the status quo in their biggest franchise. Obviously.

What's the status quo? That Mario and Bowser are gay together?

No, and I couldn't be happier.

Peach is shit.

Nah it's peach is a whore and Mario is retarded and should have gone with pauline.

it's 2017, so yeah, obviously

>Breath of the Wild killed off Ganon
>Pokemon SuMo had Red and Blue show up as fully-grown adults

Pretty much. It's all about how Bowser and Mario constantly kidnap/rescue Peach to one up the other and assert dominance. That's the whole dynamic between them. Changing that makes the whole system fall apart.

>Implying the focus was ever on Red and Blue beyond maybe gen 2
>BotW is never given an actual time, just +100 years since Link failed and is implied to be at the end of the timeline but never by how far
You can just slot in the gaps.

BotW takes places 10000+ years after Ganon got rekt by the ancient tech for the first time. So very long in the future.
Also timelines.

Yeah I couldn't remember because that game has no replay value for me. It gave me like 100 hours or so of playtime but god do I not want to pick it up again after having done everything.

>Breath of the Wild killed off Ganon
user. He been killed in other games as well. Windwaker for example (He doesn't even come back in any of the game past windwaker in the adult timeline.

No she literally friend zones him lol

Booster is who will actually marry Peach

youtube.com/watch?v=g2N_7o73-u0
No

Mario enters Bowser and they spend the rest of their lives together.

Nope. It'd be weird having Prince Mario.

That's not how it works, you don't become a prince by marrying royalty. You're either given a title by a formal process (and even then, not Prince. Prince is only for some of the King) or you get jack. Men don't get to have their wives' title.