Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdqfRwr2-Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wa ah ah

this is bowser 'ere

how do we claim the upwarp bounty bros

Get an 'and

>Be winter-2010 newfag
>The first Sup Forums thread that I can remember was a thread about ElectricalBeast finally finishing his Mario 64 LP

Oh shit son! Is that the motherfucking Jolteon of let's plays?

Turn back toime but only once

*spontaneous slowbeef screeches*

Great telly'port mario!

BOWSER'S EVIL QUEST

Evil TEST

This is a blast from the past

Is SM64 DS really bad or is that just a meme? I'm almost perfectly content with vanilla 64, but that version makes me curious. What's the extra content in the game like?

The main problem with DS is the shitty controls. You have to use the d-pad to move and hold down a button to run. You can use the touchscreen for analog control but it's garbage.

Is it extremely oi up?

they also fucked up the walljumping

I suppose if you've never played 64 with a controller it'd be tolerable. If you actually use your DS as a portable then it's a pretty fantastic distraction.

Do you think it will ever be possible to complete this area without A presses?

Nope

>retsupurae will never be this funny again

it all went to shit once they stopped making fun of autists on youtube

>hurr they were never funny

t. how to spot underage

Can someone spoonfeed me the video, I've forgotten the name

Extra content makes for an interesting take on the game if you've played 64 a million times. Personally I can't fucking deal with the D-Pad, but it's worth a playthrough just to see the new bosses, characters and junk. One of those games where it's interesting if you have a lot of prior knowledge of the original since it makes the differences more fun.

So as a game it's basically a straight upgrade to 64 with very few things it does worse. The new characters and content are all pretty good and fun.

The only problem is it's stuck on a system with a pretty shitty D Pad that just totally fucks up the movement in a game which is primarily a platforming movement sandbox.

I knew this guy.

He made this before he started taking drugs to help with his mental problems. He's a lot calmer now.

>retsupurae PTSD

>Not playing SM64DS on the 3DS

TELEPOR-ATION MAGIC, WELL DONE MAW-EHOH

HAND! HAAAAAAND

Wrong wrong fucking wrong

The new content is bad and splitting up things Mario could just do on his own in the original game between 4 characters you have to tediously switch out is terrible

And any memers saying "just use 3DS" when people bring up the d-pad: It's still digital 8 direction controls. The shitty 3ds stick is just a placebo.

Youtube let's play autists became too generic.

Dude the power blocks were like the most boring part of the first game. The game really doesn't lose very much because mario can't use the metal cap anymore.

You're right about the 8 way directional controls though. Damn shame too.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pdqfRwr2-Wk

ElectricalBeast posted 3 weeks ago. He has a wife. Lives in Oregon

The circle pad is still just emulating a d-pad

So this Mighty number 9 hired a woman, is that the problem?

>this video came out in 2013
>Retdupurae hasn't been good even two years before that
Jesus

v, do you think anyone will figure this one out at any point?