Was he really in the wrong?

Was he really in the wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VRUBV7ccsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too radical.

>3D MMZ by Platinum as a spiritual successor to MGR never ever

i hate the "i wish platinum made this" but they would be great for megaman.

A MML by platinum would be interesting to say the least

Go play HyperLight Drifter. It's the closest thing to megaman zero you'll get, only it's isometric instead of sidescroller.

Why did they go with that cringey cutesy art style for the Zero games?

The MMZ games look cool but I've heard they're hard and I'm a scrub, should I still play them?

Play the zero collection for DS, it have easy mode for newcomers

Did a model of Copy X at some point

Guess I'll do that, thanks user.

The thing I hated the most about the Zero artstyle was the lack of armor

everyone just kind of wears vests and... weird, speedo diapers? I dunno, it just looks strange and I think they could have done something more realistic if they were going the full grim n' gritty route with the series

They're honestly not that difficult. It's been sometime since I've played them but as much as I can recall the enemies are very simple and die in one or so hits, the platforming can only get annoying when it expects you to make tight dashes, jumps, wallslides and sometimes some gimmicky grappling shit over a pit or while being attacked, and the bosses themselves just require either knowing and reacting to a pattern of knowing an elemental weakness/combo to kill them dead before they get too bothersome.
Final bosses can be a pain in the ass though since the usual rules of open engagement can change.

Neo Arcadian bullets rip through armor like its paper, but they are very slow. Seasoned operators wear form fitting clothing and move out of the path of bullets.

Yes. Reploid lives matter.

>platinum
A true brainlet

That looks dope user. GJ.

Thanks. Planning on doing the Pantheons as well.

Better question:
Is Megaman Zero good?

HLD is boring though. And the moveset is nowhere near as interesting as Zero's from a strictly combat perspective. You might be onto something in terms of aesthetics though.

Yes. It's more consistently good than MMX, in fact.

Yes.

yes, also it's the fastest

This. X is my favorite Mega Man subseries but it has quite a few stinkers.

>Hmm, there's a worldwide energy crisis going on and we don't have a real plan for fixing it...
>I know!
>Instead of waiting on my creator to solve the crisis and make everything alright again...
>I'LL KILL ALL THE REPLOIDS
>REPLOIDS CONSUME MORE ENERGY THAN HUMANS AND THEY'RE INFERIOR ANYWAY SO IT'S OKAY
>ALSO ANY REPLOID THAT DOES NOT SUBMIT TO DECOMMISSIONING IS A MAVERICK AND THEREFORE MUST BE DISPOSED OF
>YES, EXCELLENT PLAN

He was retarded, but it was partially Ciel's fault because she made him anyway, and by extension it was the Neo Arcadian council's fault for letting a genetically modified 8 year old girl create a copy of their former leader and thinking nothing would go wrong. All because they assumed the public would freak out horribly if told that X was currently out of commission.

Sign me the fuck up. Doesn't even have to be Platinum, get Itsuno on it or something.

Also, an oldie but a goodie:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VRUBV7ccsw

2-4 are worth your time