Tfw I just sent a long e-mail to CD Projekt Red

>Tfw I just sent a long e-mail to CD Projekt Red
>Explained what kind of synth music they ought to use for their upcoming masterpiece
>Also recommended an obscure cyberpunk anime they should watch for inspiration

Did I do good Sup Forums bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HG9ilI2zuTE
youtube.com/watch?v=v6aqDZW1BUM
youtube.com/watch?v=PIXAdy-QbtM
youtube.com/watch?v=BvUkROjv1U4
youtube.com/watch?v=pDe2pngBkeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're an idiot

i'm sure they deleted it with extra care

share the list

Op still thinks this game will release

Bump for this

This probably isn't true, but if it is, they will probably laugh a lot at your stupidity, that is, if they ever see your mail.

What anime?

No you did not.
You should probably proceed to initiate perma lurk

Daily reminder that gun on the left is using his gun backwards

Autism.

dev here

your list was shit, get some better taste fag

this game is going to die of too much hype

Ok, what songs did I mention?

Some homosexual weeb shit

Go die of AIDS

I'm afraid it's true. I'd share the whole email, but you guys will probably just laugh at me.

A.D Police Files

It's a nice thing you did, but, as most things on this site, it's useless.

cant remember coz I deleted the email so fast because shit taste lmoa get fucked nerd

Eurobeat is NOT cyberpunk music you dumb cunt.

Bubblegum Crisis is better

Yea thought so larper.

Here it is. I wanted to name more than three but thought I might be pushing it.

Future Club by Perturbator
Stars of the Night by Dynatron
1986 by Kavinksy

It’s ok user I promise I won’t laf at you :3

CP2077 is vaporware

>synth
it ain't 2012 anymore. the only way the soundtrack will be good is if it has an electronic soundtrack something like drum n bass or industrial. synth is too bland.

It's been canceled though, didn't you hear?

I'm pretty sure they'll nail the setting and ambiance, but will it have Witcher-esque combat and skill system because "it's readily available and cheap" or whatever? I hope not.

>recommending perturbator music when its not off The Uncanny Valley or New Model
>Recommending Kavinsky
good joke

We appreciated your effort and those pictures of your penis were a nice addition, but we've already decided to go with punk rock instead of your gay synth music.

Also. We're all adults here so no one bothers to watch your cartoons.

A.D Police nails the tone of 2077 a lot better though.

my man thats entry level synth

>listening to kavinsky post-drive
stop it

>The gun on the left is using his gun backwards
what did he mean by this?

That one song by Kavinsky is really catchy though. If you're so knowledgeable then why don't you send them some stuff listen to as well? I'd hate for them to not go with synth.

The girl obviously hacked him

Fucking yawn, combining cyberpunk with that kind of music is the biggest scifi cliche you can make right now and I really hope CDPR is more original than that

I know it is. But the reason I didn't go with something like Mega Drive is because I wanted my email to have a slight chance of being forwarded to someone on the dev team after getting read by that dumb PR roastie that only got the job after sucking the HR Manager's dick.

Do you seriously think that the devs aren't aware of a pretty big recent musical trend that is very often associated with the genre their new game is in?

It fits so damn perfectly though. If the Witcher 3's music is anything to go by then CD Projekt's take on the genre can actually be pretty cool. We might get some killer tunes on par with Blade Runner's soundtrack. Anything else would feel out of place.

Hey there are still no confirmations about the music of the game so I'm not making any assumptions.

I know its extremely unlikely but I hope some interiors like shops and malls have some funky vapor stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=HG9ilI2zuTE

blade runner's soundtrack is good but that doesn't mean that it should characterise all cyberpunk. especially when blade runner is a very specific type of cyberpunk and it doesn't typify the genre. look at the soundtracks for ghost in the shell and akira.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6aqDZW1BUM

they should try and do a soundtrack that sounds like amon tobin

youtube.com/watch?v=PIXAdy-QbtM

>its catchy so it should be in the game
Yeah it's an okay song, but that doesn't mean it belongs in the game. Cyberpunk is much more than fucking retrowave. Can you even classify 2/3 the tracks you posted as anywhere near "punk" feeling?
youtube.com/watch?v=BvUkROjv1U4

youtube.com/watch?v=pDe2pngBkeI
more amon tobin

Deadlife - Bionic Chrysalis
Take it or leave it.

I don't know. Call me a pleb but this guy's work in general seems to be experimental art house stuff that you need to be in the right mood to listen to. Many of his songs are just seem like random sounds thrown here and there.

Giving it a listen right now. Fuck this sounds ideal. Thanks man.

You're welcome.

You are a huge faggot and I hope the devs don't listen to your entry-level normie-tier suggestions.
Fucking Kavinsky, really faggot?
>le epic retro nerd faec

Well then post some of your own stuff fedora lord.